News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

D

Deleted member 107043

You forgot Fliks Flyers

I always completely dismiss A Bug's Land. Maybe because I've never stopped to ride anything there. Sure, I guess Flick's it counts too.

Now that I think about it I've never ridden the Astro Orbiter.

Curious Constance

No more childish than patrons (wearing mouse ears) and staff pretending to be at an early 20th Century bar overlooking a mythical California seaside pier.

And don't forget about the not-so-hidden Mickey's on the barstool backs. Aren't they cute?

Bar-Seating-Cove-Bar.jpg
True, it just all seems so haphazard They just expanded Cove Bar, now they're going to redo again? And Silly Symphony still seems new to me and here they may start over? Retheme the carousel? I don't know, it feels like there is no master plan and they're just pulling stuff out of their behind, and that makes me nervous. I'll still wait to see official announcements regarding changes, but I don't have much hope that it'll be anything like what I think it needs. They need to totally get rid of the weak attractions around the pier, and make them better, not retheme for god sakes. How is that going to draw people???

Curious Constance

I could point out tons of stuff I see adults doing in the parks that probably seem childish. Folks might say that our obsession or folks that visit DL on a weekly/daily basis is childish. Nobody will care...it's all 'bout them drinks. Especially in a Disney Park.
Maybe @TP2000 is starting to rub off on me, but when I think of a total redo of the bar, I think of something classy and adult to escape the kids and characters everywhere. Not Buzz and Woody's drinking contest

Stevek

Maybe @TP2000 is starting to rub off on me, but when I think of a total redo of the bar, I think of something classy and adult to escape the kids and characters everywhere. Not Buzz and Woody's drinking contest
Carthay Circle and to a lesser extent, Wine Country Trattoria kinda serve that purpose. I'd prefer it stay as is but it won't effect my drinking enjoyment if they change it.

Curious Constance

Got my 9 year old son's reactions to the rumored changes, disclaimer he's EXTREMELY nostalgic, I kid you not he holds his heart and moans when he thinks of happy memories lol

Retheming Screamin to Dash...

"What!? Why do they keep retheming everything!?" I like the "54321 Scream!" they have now! This better be temporary!!!!!"

Moving Turtle Talk over to the Pier....

"Okay"

Possible Bing Bong Candy store....

"Bing Bing and Candy!? Yay!"

Then he says, "They won't change the Mickey Wheel will they?"

I tell him it's possible, i don't know yet....

"That's just STUPID!!! What would happen if you have a pin with Mickeys head on the Fun wheel!?"

What a little genius :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

alias8703

I'm confused about King Tritons Carosel...
the micechat article said it was getting a new structure but didn't mention a retheme (memo, Dorry, good dinosaur?)
Anyone know if it's getting a retheme or if perhaps there's any room to move it over by Ariel since ya know... it's her dad, and neither are Pixar.

GiveMeTheMusic

the micechat article said it was getting a new structure but didn't mention a retheme (memo, Dorry, good dinosaur?)
Anyone know if it's getting a retheme or if perhaps there's any room to move it over by Ariel since ya know... it's her dad, and neither are Pixar.

It will be rethemed.

Phroobar

I can see them adding a new roof and making it look like the TSMM building. I think the fish will stay the same but get themed to Dory. The background would probably be changed to some sea scape. That would be a good change.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom