News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

DanielBB8

While I think the classics are obviously less so then Mermaid... Peter Pan, Snow White, Alice and Pinocchio all take you through scenes of the movie... without narration or much dialogue....
I find it amazing a criticism of Mermaid fails to offer a comparison with Monsters dark ride. Mermaid is not the worse if you don’t consider how bad Monsters is. Monsters is not only by the book, it is so dull, falling a sleep in the ride is necessary.

The oversight is noted.

And what a time to be against the Redhead. The bias is showing.

Curious Constance

I find it amazing a criticism of Mermaid fails to offer a comparison with Monsters dark ride. Mermaid is not the worse if you don’t consider how bad Monsters is. Monsters is not only by the book, it is so dull, falling a sleep in the ride is necessary.

The oversight is noted.

And what a time to be against the Redhead. The bias is showing.
I just decided that from now on I'm going to make a point to smile at someone I've never smiled at before. So.....

:)

jbphotos

i think the launch would be less annoying if the coaster actually took off the same time dash says “Go”

i think that’s bothering more than his voice like it’d be a more surprising launch but instead it just seems really awkward... i get why it’s not like that tho but it’s just not very satisfying

Disney Analyst

i think the launch would be less annoying if the coaster actually took off the same time dash says “Go”

i think that’s bothering more than his voice like it’d be a more surprising launch but instead it just seems really awkward... i get why it’s not like that tho but it’s just not very satisfying

Isn’t the point that dash is super fast so when he says go of course you’ll lag behind? I saw a video of testing where he said go, train didnt quite Go, water splashes happened ahead of the train, simulating dash running ahead of you.

TP2000

giphy.webp

:)

I'm serious, where do you find this stuff?!?

TragicMike

Saw Incredibles 2 last night and it was awesome. A lot of laughs and like all Pixar films a lot of heart. Hopefully this along with Coco steer Pixar back on track to being the best animation studio in the world.

Plus it's killing it at the box office:

Walt Disney and Pixar’s Incredibles 2 just broke its first box office record, earning a dynamite $18.50 million in Thursday night previews. That bests the old record for an animated film, namely the $9.2m Thursday preview launch of Walt Disney and Pixar’s Finding Dory in 2016 (and the $6.2m Thursday launch of Minions three years ago). Barring some unusual frontloading, especially for an animated movie, it is now almost certain that Brad Bird’s 14-years-in-the-making superhero sequel will snag the record for a Fri-Sun animated launch.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottm...-office-incredibles-2-pixar-disney-tag-shrek/

Rich T

Saw Incredibles 2 last night and it was awesome. A lot of laughs and like all Pixar films a lot of heart. Hopefully this along with Coco steer Pixar back on track to being the best animation studio in the world.
I just hope to see more original films like Coco and fewer sequels, although The Incredibles was certainly the most sequel-appropriate film Pixar ever made.

Disney Irish

Premium Member

Plus it's killing it at the box office:

Walt Disney and Pixar’s Incredibles 2 just broke its first box office record, earning a dynamite $18.50 million in Thursday night previews. That bests the old record for an animated film, namely the $9.2m Thursday preview launch of Walt Disney and Pixar’s Finding Dory in 2016 (and the $6.2m Thursday launch of Minions three years ago). Barring some unusual frontloading, especially for an animated movie, it is now almost certain that Brad Bird’s 14-years-in-the-making superhero sequel will snag the record for a Fri-Sun animated launch.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottm...-office-incredibles-2-pixar-disney-tag-shrek/

I saw it last night too, fun all around, and something for everyone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom