News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

mickEblu

Or maybe just keeping it simple like, THE DISNEYLAND DIVAS©. It's short and sweet.

Dude, help me out here. Have you come up with anything?

Ok I’m not going to just give you one final selection.... I’m going to include you in the brain storming process ... here’s what I have after 20 minutes...

Forever 1955
Walt’s Wino & Whiners
Guardians of the Fantasy
Club Nerdy 3
Arm Chair Slayers
Peter Pans Disciples
Kingdom Weepers
The Neverland Nay Sayers
Arm Chair Imaginetears
Mayors of Main Street
Walt’s Woke Warriors

To be honest I feel like I’m close but no cigar.

Last edited:

Curious Constance

Ok I’m not going to just give you one final selection.... I’m going to include you in the brain storming process ... here’s what I have after 20 minutes...

Forever 1955
Walt’s Wino & Whiners
Guardians of the Fantasy
Club Nerdy 3
Arm Chair Slayers
Peter Pans Disciples
Kingdom Weepers
The Neverland Nay Sayers

LOL!

Guardians of the Fantasy is hilarious, but I'm going to have to object on principle.

George Lucas on a Bench

E.T.'s Friends

hqdefault.jpg

Oh, wait. I'm the only one of the three of us that's done it.

Curious Constance

My parents called the shots, that's why. You know what's weird? I went to Disney World as a teen, and have almost no memories of it. I'm pretty sure we went to Epcot and Magic Kingdom over two days. We drove over each day from Daytona Beach, so we didn't spend the night in a hotel near WDW.

The only thing I remember is being in line for Space Mountain. Me, my mom, dad, and little brother. And I remember my mom and brother realized what it actually was halfway into the line, and they exited at one of the chicken exits. Then I remember after me and my dad road it, he said it wasn't that great.

Hattieboxghost110

Forever 1955
Walt’s Wino & Whiners
Guardians of the Fantasy
Club Nerdy 3
Arm Chair Slayers
Peter Pans Disciples
Kingdom Weepers
The Neverland Nay Sayers
Arm Chair Imaginetears
Mayors of Main Street
Walt’s Woke Warriors

giphy.gif

Curious Constance

Forever 1955
Walt’s Wino & Whiners
Guardians of the Fantasy
Club Nerdy 3
Arm Chair Slayers
Peter Pans Disciples
Kingdom Weepers
The Neverland Nay Sayers
Arm Chair Imaginetears
Mayors of Main Street
Walt’s Woke Warriors

Club Nerdy 3 makes me laugh, but let's be honest here, any of us could easily be a member of that club.

We need something that really speaks to how our eyes are in the back of our heads more than they're looking straight forward. How we stare at our computer screens with looks of pure contempt when we read a Disney Blog article. How we want nothing more than Walt to come back to life, storm Bob Iger's office, rip every shred of clothing off of his body and smack him pink all over.

Wait, maybe that last one is just me.

Last edited:

Practical Pig

Forever 1955
Walt’s Wino & Whiners
Guardians of the Fantasy
Club Nerdy 3
Arm Chair Slayers
Peter Pans Disciples
Kingdom Weepers
The Neverland Nay Sayers
Arm Chair Imaginetears
Mayors of Main Street
Walt’s Woke Warriors

I'm partial to "Walt’s Woke Warriors," but there is gold here. Well done!

Last edited:

mickEblu

Club Needy 3 makes me laugh, but let's be honest here, any of us could easily be a member of that club.

We need something that really speaks to how our eyes are in the back of our heads more than they're looking straight forward. How we stare at our computer screens with looks of pure contempt when we read a Disney Blog article. How we want nothing more than Walt to come back to life, storm Bob Iger's office, rip every shred of clothing off of his body and smack him pink all over.

Wait, maybe that last one is just me.

Oh absolutely. I fit almost every single one of those at least a little bit. Let’s not forget I’m a little upset I haven’t been inducted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom