Pandora World of Avatar Phase Two

Mainahman

I think it depends on the storyline of the sequels. Rumors are that at least one of the upcoming films will feature the aquatic life of the planet. I'd like the new attraction to take guests on an under water adventure in the oceans of Pandora. Both FoP and NRJ are introductions to Pandoran flora and fauna and since Pandora: WoA lies in Animal Kingdom, I see no reason why the next attraction would be different.

With FoP being airborne and NRJ's focus on the land, I'd love the idea that the next ride would be about the sea.
I like this! Think of all the cool monsters we could get! think of the cool animitronic beasts they could create!!

The Grand Inquisitor

I think it depends on the storyline of the sequels. Rumors are that at least one of the upcoming films will feature the aquatic life of the planet. I'd like the new attraction to take guests on an under water adventure in the oceans of Pandora. Both FoP and NRJ are introductions to Pandoran flora and fauna and since Pandora: WoA lies in Animal Kingdom, I see no reason why the next attraction would be different.

With FoP being airborne and NRJ's focus on the land, I'd love the idea that the next ride would be about the sea.
Wow that would be amazing! I definitely think they should have Navi walk around characters and maybe a walking trail with aniamtronic creatures.

Texas84

When you enter the 'Valley' there is a map to the left that shows the mine and the refinery. My thought was have a ride through the closed refinery while being chased by various creatures. The story line could be you've been recruited as a survey team to check out the refinery.

Cmdr_Crimson

Is there enough space for a Phase 2?? I mean the spot is just Camp Minnie-Mickey I don't think there was any other spot to expand it to...Shown here after the camp & FoTLK was leveled...

The Grand Inquisitor

If Avatar 2 is about water why not make a water based ride?

cjkeating

If Avatar 2 is about water why not make a water based ride?

We already have one?

The Grand Inquisitor

Two water rides isn't a bad idea. Especially since the first one is embarrassingly bad (not even respectably bad).
I agree the ride has the opportunity to be great! It just needs more AA's and less screens. The ride feels kinda dead without the Navi AA at the end. The Navi AA saves the ride for me. If it wasn't on the ride , the ride would just suck.

Parker in NYC

I agree the ride has the opportunity to be great! It just needs more AA's and less screens. The ride feels kinda dead without the Navi AA at the end. The Navi AA saves the ride for me. If it wasn't on the ride , the ride would just suck.

Oh, I was thinking of Kali as they other water ride in AK! Yes, I do like NRJ save for the short length and dearth of other animatronics. Too many screens. But not at all bad like Kali.

The Grand Inquisitor

Oh, I was thinking of Kali as they other water ride in AK! Yes, I do like NRJ save for the short length and dearth of other animatronics. Too many screens. But not at all bad like Kali.
I wholeheartedly agree Kali is just bad. I would love it if it became a Jungle Book water ride. Pandora I bet will get a phase 2 if Avatar 2 is successful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom