• Disneyland

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • California Adventure

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Third park

Votes: 59 79.7%

• Total voters

socalifornian

The Avatar IP has felt like an Iger pet project. It’s almost like he knew the Murdoch’s would put the majority of Fox up for sale, unless it was purely about getting the #1 film into the parks. If you can’t beat them, buy them?

britain

I wasn't the first 'Yes', but I was the second.

I've long been a proponent of putting Flight of Passage where the Subs and Autopia are now.

SuddenStorm

If by 'yikes' you mean 'Oh boy that would be terrific!' then I concur! :happy:

An entirely IP based expansion of Disneyland, one of which is completely non Disney, and the other is based on two lousy films that are irrelevant to anyone born after the '70s?

A huge demolition of half of Disneyland to bring in a bunch of cloned attractions?

Completely abondoning Walt's framework for the park in favor of a "ride the movies" approach?

Yikes.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
An entirely IP based expansion of Disneyland, one of which is completely non Disney, and the other is based on two lousy films that are irrelevant to anyone born after the '70s?

A huge demolition of half of Disneyland to bring in a bunch of cloned attractions?

Completely abondoning Walt's framework for the park in favor of a "ride the movies" approach?

Yikes.
Stop living in 1965, Disneyland has moved on, so should you.... ;):p😂

britain

Yikes.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom