Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
I guess they don't feel the need with MVMCP and New Year coming first.

Makes sense. Also, they won't have to take down the floodlights for the holiday parades so they really don't have extra work for infrastructure. Maybe a few weeks of rehearsal to make sure it goes smoothly? I'll say the fire breathing dragon at night would be cool. Hope it's running by February!

ToTBellHop

I guess they don't feel the need with MVMCP and New Year coming first.
Why entertain the poor people who can't afford party tix? That rabble is lucky Disney puts anything on. They are let in for almost nothing (pennies more than $100 for 15 hours!). The Disney Bourgeoisie pays $100 for 5 hours! Only they deserve a strong entertainment lineup.

Last edited:

brb1006

for anyone interested the final two performances will be streamed this Sunday at 9 & 11 PM at facebook.com/streamingdisney
I hope they save the guest interviews for the end and not in the middle of the stream like it did last time. As a result, they missed half of the Cinderella section,Peter Pan,Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs, and Pinocchio. We can even hear the parade floats passing.

doctornick

@WildcatDen said this in another thread...

Since Serpico likes to talk in riddles, parables, and Swahili, I will try and decipher what was set forth in a recent discussion:
2017 - Avatar, Night Time Parade at MK
2018 - TSL, Shows at DHS (maybe)
2019 - SWL, GMR replacement, SGE replacement (may go into 2020)
2020 - EPCOT addition (s) (not World Showcase), Lengthy refurbs at MK
2021 - Wishes replacement, new addition to MK, potential new World Showcase Country, potential small add to AK, The phase 3 which is not a phase 3 to DHS all to be complete (ha ha) by the 50th.

The discussion did say some of the 2021 may finish in late 2020? As always, a full, unpackaged salt lick is required with these rumored dates. Still, more detail than previously provided.

Can anyone confirm that a new night time parade is in the works for MK to debut in 2017? Or is this perhaps just a reference to FoF being run at night?

jrhwdw

Any idea what's holding it up from being fully green lit with an announcement? Are they waiting to see if they get a ton of complaints about no nighttime parade?
I'm sorry but anyone else think that this should have been an easy greenlit? If they had FOF greenlit at the start of all this, it could have started Wednesday, the 12th!

Hopefully Matthew and Florida usual storms stay away for MSEP's Final weekend!

Last edited:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
@WildcatDen said this in another thread...

Can anyone confirm that a new night time parade is in the works for MK to debut in 2017? Or is this perhaps just a reference to FoF being run at night?

I have heard a replacement COULD be fast tracked in time for Summer 2017. Unfortunately, I got little definition on what was meant by 'could'.

@marni1971 did state there is a design, just no $$$. I feel like they'd have to start pretty soon for it to be ready by "summer"

This.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom