Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Who the heck is Elena of Avalor? and I thought her little show was just a temporary thing.....not a full blown new entertainment offering...

Remember the 2015 cuts thread - perhaps it's time to bring it back, The hilarious thing about it was at EPCOT the 'replacements' were ALSO cut before the end of the year. But there is no convincing the Pixie Dusters those attractions and entertainment ever existed when they go away they go into Orwell's 'Memory Hole'

asianway

Who the heck is Elena of Avalor? and I thought her little show was just a temporary thing.....not a full blown new entertainment offering...
Its a 5 minute show...and given Im unsure if the cast in that show do anything in between welcomes...its a horribly wasteful deployment of labor.

JohnD

I am going to try and bookmark this post and go ahead and freeze your order of Crow for when it is time to eat. You a wing or a cloaca guy?

Actually, this one is more definitive ("PERIOD").
Personally I don't think we'll see a night parade at WDW again PERIOD, I think RoL was supposed to be the 'replacement' for MSEP as it would help spread the crowds across multiple parks.

jrhwdw

Sorry, but I'm not buying into the idea that WDW is done with light parades! However I do feel that it was a mistake that DPB didn't say what was coming after MSEP. If PTN is the plan all along, why not say it's coming Winter/Spring 2017 right after you announce MSEP'S closing??????
Hopefully FOF or something else at night for Fall/Holidays gets approved. There's nothing on the calendar now!

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Sorry, but I'm not buying into the idea that WDW is done with light parades! However I do feel that it was a mistake that DPB didn't say what was coming after MSEP. If PTN is the plan all along, why not say it's coming Winter/Spring 2017 right after you announce MSEP'S closing??????
Hopefully FOF or something else at night for Fall/Holidays gets approved. There's nothing on the calendar now!

just my gut... it's because they still don't know 100% what the (fill in the blank) they are going to do quite yet....unfortunately

plus their recent track record on announcing night shows that are coming and when hasn't been...should we way all that successful

while they decide....meanwhile they are saving some $ which runs a tingle up managements legs when they hear that

mikenatcity1

just my gut... it's because they still don't know 100% what the (fill in the blank) they are going to do quite yet....unfortunately

plus their recent track record on announcing night shows that are coming and when hasn't been...should we way all that successful

while they decide....meanwhile they are saving some $ which runs a tingle up managements legs when they hear that

Just my thought, but I agree with you too- they really don't know what's happening...it seems 6 months ago a plan was laid out that is not what's happening today. At least SOMETHING is happening to improve the quality of entertainment, even if it means going dark for a few months.

SorcererMC

New tv show on the Disney channel and slated for five seasons (according to NY Times). The animation looks 'above avg' for a tv show IMO. The character is 'noteworthy' for being Disney's first Latina princess. I don't think she'll be going away anytime soon.

JohnD

What trend at WDW shows that they are doing anything beyond CUTTING entertainment and attractions - press releases don't count.

Oh, I don't know. SW land, Toy Story Land, Avatar, ROL. You can argue over the appropriateness and there is plenty of argument to be found. But these are happening and they aren't cuts.

Will there be a lack of a night parade at MK for a while? Maybe. But to say never is absurd. I think you've curmudgeoned yourself into a corner on that one.

FigmentForver96

Oh, I don't know. SW land, Toy Story Land, Avatar, ROL. You can argue over the appropriateness and there is plenty of argument to be found. But these are happening and they aren't cuts.

Will there be a lack of a night parade at MK for a while? Maybe. But to say never is absurd. I think you've curmudgeoned yourself into a corner on that one.
Toy Story Land has been butchered with some many cuts that it is not even worth mentioning anymore

TTA94

It's possible the blog had to announce MSEP leaving WDW and going to DL sooner than they would have liked. Perhaps they felt it was to early to announce PTN coming to WDW because they want to focus on PTN returning for the holiday season at DL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom