Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

Po'Rich

It's certainly my favorite float in the parade (well...maybe tied with the drum that Mickey rides on). It irritates me endlessly everytime I watch the parade and someone behind me exclaims "Ooh! Look! It's Puff the Magic Dragon!"

I just saw Pete's Dragon last night. IMHO, Disney nailed it. Now, I'm even more sad that MSEP is leaving. We have a new movie that would make this float recognizable to a whole new generation, and the parade is leaving. *sigh*

jrhwdw

Well, as of now MSEP is off the calendar after 10/9!(Never thought I would type that this year! What a Week!)It’s just FOF at 3 PM, CTM at 9:45, Wishes at 10 for 10/15. Hopefully they have something up their sleeve! If all the daytime entertainment ends at 6 like it does now, MS will be very quiet till 9:45!

SIGH! Too bad MK didn’t tell us what comes after MSEP!!!! Even if it's more FOF for the time being at least it's something! The last time MK was in this boat was before the 25th! when Spectro was more seasonal than MSEP is now!

brb1006

Yup, this has bothered the crap out of me for the last 6 years. Would have been really easy to do. But no, WDW is cheap, so they just rebranded it as "Disney's Main Street Electrical Parade," haha!
They even could also bring back the "Disneyland Presents" part and put the "D" logo on the small flags and train again.
hqdefault.jpg

brb1006

I just saw Pete's Dragon last night. IMHO, Disney nailed it. Now, I'm even more sad that MSEP is leaving. We have a new movie that would make this float recognizable to a whole new generation, and the parade is leaving. *sigh*
At least Elliot is still at the Tokyo Disneyland Dreamlights parade.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Well, as of now MSEP is off the calendar after 10/9!(Never thought I would type that this year! What a Week!)It’s just FOF at 3 PM, CTM at 9:45, Wishes at 10 for 10/15. Hopefully they have something up their sleeve! If all the daytime entertainment ends at 6 like it does now, MS will be very quiet till 9:45!

SIGH! Too bad MK didn’t tell us what comes after MSEP!!!! Even if it's more FOF for the time being at least it's something! The last time MK was in this boat was before the 25th! when Spectro was more seasonal than MSEP is now!

WDW Did tell us what's coming, As in NOTHING. I know all you BRAND advocates don't like to hear this but as long as you continue to PAY WDW they will keep on cutting because it's what finance driven corporations DO. And since Iger took over FINANCE has been running TWDC, Not the creative side.

VJ

WDW Did tell us what's coming, As in NOTHING. I know all you BRAND advocates don't like to hear this but as long as you continue to PAY WDW they will keep on cutting because it's what finance driven corporations DO. And since Iger took over FINANCE has been running TWDC, Not the creative side.
I TOO like TO randomly CAPITALIZE words in A sentence.

brb1006

Back when the WDW version of MSEP was around in the late and early 90's. Didn't they miss half of the Dumbo section and had mini carts featuring clowns walking near guests?

TTA94

Don't get me wrong Dreamlights is awesome and I would love for it to come to WDW, but if it does I hope they change the soundtrack since MSEP already used it lol. I honestly rather have a entirely new parade like Spectro that doesn't have baroque hoedown in it. Yes PTN does but I can live with that lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom