packing help

Disneydreamer23

Hey every one every year i always forget stuff please help thanks every one.. Were going for 8 days aug 9_17 for myself there is 8 tank top 8 black shirt 7 shorts 1 pair of capris 8 pairs of underwear and socks hair clip crunchies flip flop gym shoes sunglasses deodorant now my husband... 8 shirt 5 shorts 8boxer 8 sox flip flops gym shoes deodorant sunglasses now for both of us tooth brushes phone charger camera camera chargers zip lock bags makeup licenses money toothpaste credit card photo pass

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I'm probably an over packer - however I do wear everything! :) But I have a list that is WAY longer then this! Make a list or use the one as suggested above to help you get started.

Upvote 0

jayhawkmickey

We used the packing lists for the last two of our vacations and there wasn't a single day that we needed something that we didn't bring. We by no means brought all the stuff on these lists but it was nice to have the stuff we did need. Extra socks, and underwear might be a good idea in case of rain or Kali river dunkings. Not much worse than wet drawers and walking a million miles in the heat.

Upvote 0

fdcfjj

Just Google Walt Disney World packing tips or packing list. You will come up with a lot. Peruse through all the info and start compiling a list that is suited for you and your needs. For me, I run through a day in my head from waking up and getting ready to being out all day and try to picture what I would need. Hint, think of all the situations you can encounter on a vacation and be prepared (i.e. weather, sickness, injuries, home comforts)

Upvote 0

experiment624

Ponchos, the ones Disney sells are expensive and they don't really make good souveniers since you'll probably never use them again. August can be very rainy and even hurricane stricken. The dollar store will have a pack of 2 or 3. Their quality may be slightly lesser than Disney's (then again I should rethink that statement after the recent Disney Ponchos that I've seen) but they fold up to pocket size so they're convenient even if you don't use them.

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

I would swap out the black tees for tees in lighter shades (black absorbs sun), and add two more outfits (for those times...spilled food, lost button, broken zipper etc.) Oh, and we always bring some zip loc storage bags for keeping things dry. Large ones can hold camera, video camera and small ones for wallet, etc. Hope you have a great time.

Upvote 0

got2lovedisney

In the Parks
No
Since I drive I tend to overpack...I bring 2 outfits for each day, especially in the Summer, so I can go back to the room midday and shower & change but I digress...bring Sunscreen!

Upvote 0

Britt

Definitely rethink the black! I wore black in April and I swear, I've never sweated so much in my life! Im from CO, and while it' gets hot, it's dry heat. FL, it's the moist, body-parts-start-to-stick-to-themselves heat....ROFL! The black shirt made it so much worse!

Bathing suits
Ponchos
Extra SD cards

Gah, I haven't really traveled without my boys, so I've got a GIANT list, plus the one Disneygirl sent me that I go over, but I realize how much junk kids need! haha

Upvote 0

6laurac

Don't forget sunglasses Croakies (you can get them at Disney) to take sunglasses off and on and cleaning cloth or pouch for them. I always seem to cleaning mine off and having the pouch for them makes it easier to store.

Also-alcohol wipes that you can get in a box of 100 for $2 and keep a few packs each day in your bag-great for cleaning insect bites or useful for sanitizing hands if you don't bring sanitizer.

Upvote 0

bmarkelon

I always like to bring two pairs of my coziest sneakers that I rotate every other day; my feet thank me for this. I also like to bring our Disney spray fans from previous so we don't have to buy them again. And I have to agree with the previous comments on wearing black...I wear mostly white when I'm down there in August, it does help. Be prepared to sweat more than you ever have. Water bottles are a must too, drink lots of water!
Everybody also always thanks me for packing a mini medicine cabinet; it always needed. Pepto, Tums, Advil, Allergy, Aloe, etc.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom