packing help

Disneydreamer23

Hey every one every year i always forget stuff please help thanks every one.. Were going for 8 days aug 9_17 for myself there is 8 tank top 8 black shirt 7 shorts 1 pair of capris 8 pairs of underwear and socks hair clip crunchies flip flop gym shoes sunglasses deodorant now my husband... 8 shirt 5 shorts 8boxer 8 sox flip flops gym shoes deodorant sunglasses now for both of us tooth brushes phone charger camera camera chargers zip lock bags makeup licenses money toothpaste credit card photo pass

Pooh Lover

This is the second time I've read this great suggestion recently. I am totally going to be trying this for our upcoming trip, in 17 days!!! I usually leave whichever dimmer bathroom light on and the door cracked to provide light for bathroom trips.

We always use one at home so I'm used to having one and, for some reason, keeping the door cracked open just doesn't feel the same.

Upvote 0

laxchik18

one year, my mom forgot to pack all her shprts for the 10 tens we were ther so she had to buy a skort in disney world(they had like no shorts) and wash it everynight and rotate between wearing that and what she wore on the plane for the whole trip.. it was so sad and the funny part was that my grandpa(her dad) is a bit of a worry wart and before we left he said dont forget to pack all your hshorts bc itll be hot and we all laughed and said yeah yeah how could we forget our shorts...and then my mom did.....but so i would always double check you have everything. id bring at least one extra outfit, bathing suits, sweatshirts, and maybe even a pair of sweat pants, i dont know if you need an ipod charger, bandids, qtips, gum, a bag for the parks, cash, hairbrush, sunblock, aloe, hats, sunglasses, slides, goggles, extra socks if they get wet or sweaty,hmmm...if i think of anything else, ill post it:)

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

How about a roll of quarters, some bounce sheets, detergent packs (in a plastic bag or container) so you can do a load of wash mid-way through the trip you might have to bring less. DH and I also have these really cool mesh laundry baskets that kind of roll/fold up for travel (walmart). We put our dirty laundry in them and it is so much neater than it laying on the floor. If you are not going to wash your clothes there, large plastic bag to line your suitcase so your luggage won't smell like dirty laundry! If either one of you wear precription eye glasses, a small eye glass repair kit in the event of loose screws, lost screws/lens popping out. First trip there, DSs lens fell out of his glasses because the screw was gone on the way to the MK for MVMCP, he couldn't see a thing the whole night.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom