Out of control WDW ticket prices

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Well your entitled to your opinion, reading some of the past threat show how the *tenor group gang up when presented with a opposing view. If you notice the post I responded to the poster politely being up the subject of the 2 views. So no I was not the first.

I have my opinion, you have yours.

AKK
That's interesting, because I seem to recall your brining it up (first) yesterday afternoon, well before the post you responded to:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/out-of-control-wdw-ticket-prices.879694/page-19#post-5928414

Tonka's Skipper

That's interesting, because I seem to recall your brining it up (first) yesterday afternoon, well before the post you responded to:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/out-of-control-wdw-ticket-prices.879694/page-19#post-5928414

Yes the discussion came up when the *tenor* group started ganging up and making rude posts. As munch as I stayed polite, the more your *tenor* (btw the way.....your word not mine) came at me. Then when I continued to proce my points , the madder and ruder the posts came. Pleas go back and read your own, like the ones *saying if a poster doesn't like the *tenor* of the thread they have options,+ don't come here with a opposite view if you don't w\ant to ganged up on.

Then when you found a site that looked like it was the one the original poster may have been talking and I pointed that you maybe right, about your rudely fired back *but I didn't ask you!*. There were others.

Again my opinion, your free to have yours as well.

AKK

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Its funny, Ive noticed that those particularly vocal in expressing support, loyalty and acceptance of all things Disney are all very partial to playing the victim card when some post contrary views.

Hmmmmm. But then Ive never taken myself or the views of faceless no marks on the interweb that seriously, so who am I to judge there may be underlying issues.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Yes the discussion came up when the *tenor* group started ganging up and making rude posts. As munch as I stayed polite, the more your *tenor* (btw the way.....your word not mine) came at me. Then when I continued to proce my points , the madder and ruder the posts came. Pleas go back and read your own, like the ones *saying if a poster doesn't like the *tenor* of the thread they have options,+ don't come here with a opposite view if you don't w\ant to ganged up on.

Then when you found a site that looked like it was the one the original poster may have been talking and I pointed that you maybe right, about your rudely fired back *but I didn't ask you!*. There were others.

Again my opinion, your free to have yours as well.

AKK
Two things: First, it's a discussion forum. People aren't going to agree with you, and you can do nothing about the tone (or tenor) they use. But that still doesn't equate to bullying, which you have done more than once. Second, and I really can't stress this one enough, if you don't like the tone (or tenor) of how people respond, there's an option called "Ignore" you can use to rectify the situation. But persistently going down the "bullying" path or trying to insinuate there's a group of individuals who are doing so just doesn't ring true.

And yes, I did say I wasn't responding to you. You apparently are not a citizen of the U.K. and therefore probably don't have access to the same offers or information someone from there has (as I stated later I was waiting for). And yes, I did say people have options when you brought up how attendance here was down, or that it was a small group of people dominating the nearly 6,000,000 messages on this forum. They can post elsewhere, or they can use the "Ignore" feature, or they can focus on other discussions. Again, much of the control is in their hands, and they don't need to label people as bullies when others disagree with their opinions.

Tonka's Skipper

Two things: First, it's a discussion forum. People aren't going to agree with you, and you can do nothing about the tone (or tenor) they use. But that still doesn't equate to bullying, which you have done more than once. Second, and I really can't stress this one enough, if you don't like the tone (or tenor) of how people respond, there's an option called "Ignore" you can use to rectify the situation. But persistently going down the "bullying" path or trying to insinuate there's a group of individuals who are doing so just doesn't ring true.

And yes, I did say I wasn't responding to you. You apparently are not a citizen of the U.K. and therefore probably don't have access to the same offers or information someone from there has (as I stated later I was waiting for). And yes, I did say people have options when you brought up how attendance here was down, or that it was a small group of people dominating the nearly 6,000,000 messages on this forum. They can post elsewhere, or they can use the "Ignore" feature, or they can focus on other discussions. Again, much of the control is in their hands, and they don't need to label people as bullies when others disagree with their opinions.

1. Guess what, your right!, I cannot change it, but when the *tenor* group gangs up, 5, 6 or more I will continue to point out where I disagree and my points and why, while pointing out where I think they are wrong............Now...and I cannot stress this more, after I do this, I find that is had the nasty and rude comments from the *tenor* group start and many people do just as your suggest by taking the option of leaving. I won't, nor is it right the bully the opposite view people away.

2. I never said all the threads, just some and I find by doing nothing more then r looking at the names, that those names when anyone offers a opposite view, gang up against them and snarky, often leading the rude, thus creating the *tenor*.

Why should they leave?.......it the *tenor* didn't turn to attacks, there could be a good discussion. I find these discussion all over until the *tenor* set up in a thread.

3. Yes the control is in my hands and I am still here.. You will note I only continue this when I am posted to. or attacked or information I feel is wrong is posted and I offer my opinion, always politely noting the other poster is entitled to theirs.

I do not suggest they leave.

AKK

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
1. Guess what, your right!, I cannot change it, but when the *tenor* group gangs up, 5, 6 or more I will continue to point out where I disagree and my points and why, while pointing out where I think they are wrong............Now...and I cannot stress this more, after I do this, I find that is had the nasty and rude comments from the *tenor* group start and many people do just as your suggest by taking the option of leaving. I won't, nor is it right the bully the opposite view people away.

2. I never said all the threads, just some and I find by doing nothing more then r looking at the names, that those names when anyone offers a opposite view, gang up against them and snarky, often leading the rude, thus creating the *tenor*.

Why should they leave?.......it the *tenor* didn't turn to attacks, there could be a good discussion. I find these discussion all over until the *tenor* set up in a thread.

3. Yes the control is in my hands and I am still here.. You will note I only continue this when I am posted to. or attacked or information I feel is wrong is posted and I offer my opinion, always politely noting the other poster is entitled to theirs.

I do not suggest they leave.

AKK
I said people have options, plural, one of which is to post elsewhere. But the last I checked, that was one of several I listed. So again, the bullying card really can't be played here.

Then again, neither can the "attacked" one. And here we go again. No one attacked you, ganged up in you, bullied you, etc.. People simply disagreed with you. Which doesn't warrant them being attacked either with the labels you seem to enjoy using.

Tonka's Skipper

I said people have options, plural, one of which is to post elsewhere. But the last I checked, that was one of several I listed. So again, the bullying card really can't be played here.

Then again, neither can the "attacked" one. And here we go again. No one attacked you, ganged up in you, bullied you, etc.. People simply disagreed with you. Which doesn't warrant them being attacked either with the labels you seem to enjoy using.

People can disagree without being rude...........Like I do. Just pointing out the facts. The labels are descriptive works which I feel fit the discussion.

You disagree.......your entitled to.

AKK

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
People can disagree without being rude...........Like I do. Just pointing out the facts. The labels are descriptive works which I feel fit the discussion.

You disagree.......your entitled to.

AKK
So, it's ok to use labels on people, but when they disagree with you it becomes bullying? Well, at least I know your standards now....

Tonka's Skipper

Not less. It was about the same. It may have been an offer, but my point is.... You can get consecutive day tickets for a way more reasonable price than a one off ticket.

That is not the what was worded Sir, but your point is correct and nothing new. All parks heavily discount multi day passes, WDW is down to a minimum of about $35.00 if I am correct.

If you go back a few pages, someone found the UK Uni and Disney ticket sites, more power to the folks in the UK................. they have great deals to all the parks.

AKK

Tonka's Skipper

So, it's ok to use labels on people, but when they disagree with you it becomes bullying? Well, at least I know your standards now....

Yes, as long as you and your *Tenor * group post the way you do sometimes, I will point I out.

Stay in a polite decorum, and you hear a neither of those words from me.

AKK

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Yes, as long as you and your *Tenor * group post the way you do sometimes, I will point I out.

Stay in a polite decorum, and you hear a neither of those words from me.

AKK
And here we are again. No one attacked you. You started all of this with a post insinuating a group of people were trying to control the discussion and that they were bullies. But yet there were no personal attacks until yours. You're welcome to keep playing that card, reporting people as being mean or the like, but the simple fact is this was all begat by you....

Tonka's Skipper

And here we are again. No one attacked you. You started all of this with a post insinuating a group of people were trying to control the discussion and that they were bullies. But yet there were no personal attacks until yours. You're welcome to keep playing that card, reporting people as being mean or the like, but the simple fact is this was all begat by you....

Sir, start all started yesterday and I responded to posts to me. I did not address any of you this morning.

Please keep to the facts.

AKK

BiffyClyro

Agreed. I think people get a kick out of antagonising people and call it a "discussion", when it rather just rude really.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom