Out of all the attractions in WDW which one has the most comfortable seat or ride car

Mstr Gra-c

I thought about Haunted Mansion but I am kinda a tall dude and my head always touches the top of the doombuggy so its not that comfortable especially when you go down backwards out of the attic

Thank You. That is my favorite ride...hands down...but My head always touches the top of the doom buggy. I have to slouch.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I like the TTA seats. I sort of wedge myself into the corner and put my feet up. Very comfy and relaxing. The gentle breeze is nice too.

mickey2008.1

The TTA is great, and doesnt put you to sleep. Soarin is number two, only because i keep leaning forward to look below to see everything. Best seat for a nap, COP, great ac, no one in there, and the song puts you right out!

bjlc57

well the worst seats are in Winnie the Poo.. I am a big guy ... talk about having your knees coming down your throat.. I thought that I was going to need knee surgury after the ride..

RoRo

I'm not sure (I don't pay attention to seats very much) but I can tell you the most uncomfortable is Spaceship Earth, ouch, you can feel every little bump! I love SSE but not the seats.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
My Wife is the napper..

and judging by which attraction she slept best in I'd have to
say Carousel of Progrezzzzzzzz:snore:zzzz

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
TTA. I think the breeze that you get get enhances it. The only thing that is missing is a cocktail.:)

That can be fixed if you exercise a little creativity. :lookaroun :lol: I do love that breeze though. Even on the hottest of days the TTA feels amazing and relaxing.

Imagummybear

Id say either American adventure After each show i went to their were many people asleep... or Philharmagic....I also feel like im going to fall out of the soarin seat.

SOLISIMO

The rides themselves rarely have especially comfortable seats. I'd have to say the American Adventure has some of the best ones - and given the number of people I've seen fall asleep, I'd say they would agree with me!

I dont think the seats were the suspects in that case:drevil:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom