our first challenge

Coree

That's a really cool page--nice job!

Question: I know it can be any theme, but that includes non-Disney themes too right?

eagles

Original Poster
That's a really cool page--nice job!

Question: I know it can be any theme, but that includes non-Disney themes too right?

yes, you are correct.

the first few images i had and tried to use were not disney related. but, i just could not get one that fit the requirements. eventually i tried this one and the colors and all sort of fit.

mouselvrmom

Ok, I finally fiinished with mine.

IMG_0134.JPG

ljs1691

Ok, you guys have too much time on your hands. I am no where close to finished. Oh, and I'm going to have to fake a button because I looked everywhere and I couldn't find anything that was scrapbook worthy. I think the button trend must be winding down because the choices were very very slim. I'll see what I can come up with.

The layouts look great! I can't wait to work on mine.

Coree

I have to agree about the button trend. The selection we saw in the store today was very poor. I have the plan for my page in my head, now I need some dedicated time to actually do it.

eagles

Original Poster
mouselvrmom...very, very nice! love the color choices. i'm now thinking of doing a room in my house in browns and greens. i have been trying to decide (for 3 yrs now) what color i want in this house. so for 3 yrs it has just the primer. brown here i come!

where was the pic taken?

now about buttons...i never used them with traditional, and i really only had 1 in the digital kits i have. so i used it. LOL i don't like it, but it was all i had. i did not feel like buying another kit just for a button. hehehe

good luck and i can't wait til you guys find time to scrapbook a layout!

mouselvrmom

mouselvrmom...very, very nice! love the color choices. i'm now thinking of doing a room in my house in browns and greens. i have been trying to decide (for 3 yrs now) what color i want in this house. so for 3 yrs it has just the primer. brown here i come!

where was the pic taken?

now about buttons...i never used them with traditional, and i really only had 1 in the digital kits i have. so i used it. LOL i don't like it, but it was all i had. i did not feel like buying another kit just for a button. hehehe

good luck and i can't wait til you guys find time to scrapbook a layout!

Yay, for painting your house! I love browns and greens. Our master bath is a shade of brown that is called Portobello. That picture was actually taken in my bedroom. I was having trouble taking it with getting the light right, so I just propped it up against the wall and took the picture. Whatever works. :)

On the whole button thing, I have never used buttons before, but I found the two I used with a kit that I had ordered, but never used. :eek:

eagles

Original Poster
coree...those are wonderful! i love how you worked in the required embellishments..

it also looks like your all had fun.

Coree

Thanks everyone. I found that I actually worked faster having a few things that needed to be on the page already than when I start with a blank slate. It was kinda fun.

ljs1691

Ok, you guys. You have no idea how much you have all inspired me. I have not done a layout in I'd say at least 7 years. I had totally neglected my scrapbooking until now. I want to thank you guys for posting your ideas and inspirations and this challenge was just what it took to get me motivated. Please feel free to give your opinions but go easy since it is my first effort in such a long time. :D

Oh, I failed to mention just because I was not actually creating layouts, didn't mean I stopped shopping for supplies!

Brinkley2.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom