OUR BEST ITINERARY....Suggestions to improve?

FUNDAD

This will be our first time to DW, although we've been several times to DL. We're so pumped! Our kids are 12, 10, and 8: the boys are into rides, while the oldest, our daughter: performances.... We visit at the end of August. WE SO enjoy the States.....We've heard many good things about DW, and have learned a lot from this forum...thanks!

My wife and I just put the finishing touches on our 7 day resort stay, and would really appreciate any feedback you may have. We want to take full advantage of the 7 days the best we can, but do not want to be hurried. For Days 1 to 3 we room at the Polynesian Resort, and Days 4 to 7 stay at the Animal Kingdom Resort. We've added on a 4 might Wonder cruise. What do you think?:

Day 1 - Magic Kingdom
MK all day, pool breaks at our Poly resort,
Wishes Fireworks boat cruise in evening.

Day 2 - Typhoon Lagoon
Water Park all day, downtown Disney at night.
Plannet Hollywood, DisneyQuest, shopping.

Day 3 - Best/Missed Parts of Magic Kingdom
Redo MK, pool breaks again.
Kona for lunch, Spirit of Aloha Show in evening.

Day 4 - Animal Kingdom
AK all day, pool breaks at our AK resort.
Rainforest Cafe.
Cirque de Soleil (rest before!).

Day 5 - Blizzard Beach
Sleep in. Water Park day (not Saturday).
Simba's Clubhouse, so Jiko for 2!! ;)
Nite vision goggles, firepit stories at our AK resort.

Day 6 - MGM
AK in morning (since staying there), MGM the rest...
Sci-Fi Theatre, 50's Prime Time.
Fantasia show.

Day 7 - EPCOT
AK in morning, Epcot the rest....
Coral Reef, China Nine Dragons (my birthday)
Illuminations.

Day 8,9,10,11 - Disney Cruise
Palo Dining for 2.
Couples Well Being Massage.
Parasail, Banana boat.....Castaway Cay.
Room at Comfort Suites accross from Atlantis...Nassau.

Thanks again for all your help!
Daryl & Connie.

FUNDAD

Original Poster
Much better....

DAY 1 - EMH MAGIC KINGDOM
Dole Whip Floats/Liberty Tree
Spectro Magic/Wishes Fireworks (in-park)

DAY 2 - TYPHOON LAGOON half day
Hoop Dee Doo Musical (on the way back)

DAY 3 - Floridian Beach/pool/spa half day
Aloha Show to wind day up (at resort)

DAY 4 - EMH ANIMAL KINGDOM half day
Cirque in evening
Big pool break mid-day

DAY 5 - BLIZZARD BEACH half day
Afternoon off - to rest or use (Open Time!)

DAY 6 - EMH EPCOT
Coral Reef Cafe
Living Seas Aqua Tour
LeCellier/Illuminations

DAY 7 - EMH MGM
Brown Derby/Fantasmic

CRUISE:
Cabana massages
Palo (during Parot Cay day)
Para-sailing

We are planning pool breaks as much as possible, and lots of rest time for the kids. You've helped us so much, and hopefully we can avoid burnout....I think it's just awesome you guys are taking the time to help us in our planning...thanks again!
Daryl & Connie.

Upvote 0

pinkrose

FUNDAD said:
DAY 1 - EMH MAGIC KINGDOM
Dole Whip Floats/Liberty Tree
Spectro Magic/Wishes Fireworks (in-park)

DAY 2 - TYPHOON LAGOON half day

DAY 3 - Floridian Beach/pool/spa half day
Aloha Show to wind day up (at resort)
Break mid-day

DAY 4 - EMH ANIMAL KINGDOM half day
Cirque in evening
Big pool break mid-day

DAY 5 - BLIZZARD BEACH half day
Afternoon off - to rest or use (Open Time!)

DAY 6 - EMH EPCOT
Coral Reef Cafe
Living Seas Aqua Tour
LeCellier/Illuminations

DAY 7 - EMH MGM
Brown Derby/Fantasmic

CRUISE:
Cabana massages
Palo (during Parot Cay day)
Para-sailing

We are planning pool breaks as much as possible, and lots of rest time for the kids. You've helped us so much, and hopefully we can avoid burnout....I think it's just awesome you guys are taking the time to help us in our planning...thanks again!
Daryl & Connie.
Looks good :) I do think the dinner shows would be nice (and fit in perfectly ).

This was my thinking on the "over doing it" (I'm sorry I didn't explain better earlier).

DAY TWO - TYPHOON LAGOON with DTD/CIRQUE "tacked-on"
Pool Break mid-day

Doing the water park, then either Cirque or Hoop Dee Doo would work great. I'm not sure both would work.

DAY THREE - EMH ANIMAL KINGDOM with EPCOT "tacked-on"
ALOHA Show (at our resort)
Pool Break mid-day
Surprise Grande Floridian Spa treatment for wife
and Gr Victorian restaurant (gift to her for "enduring" me all these years)....

By Aloha Show, you wre meaning the "Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show", right? And then another dinner... Victoria' and Alberts, right? Maybe see if you can fit in one of those on another night.

Upvote 0

FUNDAD

Original Poster
Save the more formal dining for just the two of us...

Good idea, Elizabeth....with the kids dining with us, we have decided to skip Victoria and Albert's....The Spirit of Aloha Show sounds much more casual.....a bit corney, but probably a treat for the kids (in the right frame of humor...) So that's the way to go for now!.....Again, great points...thanks! We are also keeping Cirque on a separate day from Hoop Dee Doo...

So in summary,

Epcot, MGM, and Magic Kingdom deserve full days each, with mid-day pool breaks, and some seated dining as breaks too....no real evening adventures on these days. EMH mornings help too....These three days have enough all to their own, especially fitting in the fireworks/laser shows in the evening for each...Can't imagine trying to do more those days....

Animal Kingdom, Typhoon Lagoon, and Blizzard Beach are what we plan for half days....I feel more comfortable fitting in the Spirit of Aloha, Cirque, and Hoop Dee Doo as 'tack-ons', but only after a big mid-day pool break to separate them, and not two or more of these 'tack-ons' in any one day.

We finally have a plan that is starting to make some sense!....i think...
Daryl.

Upvote 0

DisneyMarg

Hope it's not too late for me to ring in, echoing most of what everyone else has said, with a few other suggestions...

Kids and rest - when our kids were the ages of yours, we learned that "rest" to them didn't necessarily mean napping in a dark hotel room, like Dad and I dreamed of. Instead, our kids really rejuvenated when we let them play freely in any of the great playgrounds - Honey I Shrunk the Kids at MGM, the Boneyard at AK (I think that's it), or Tom Sawyer's Island at MK. We learned to take a good book, and just sit for an hour or so while they played. They loved having all the time they wanted to play, without having to stand in line or play just a few minutes and move on to the next thing. We would try to let them play until they said they were ready to go (instead of us telling them it was time to go). And then, we would head for a snack and back to the lines or shows or whatever. We may have missed out on something else while they played but it was worth it (and actually took less time than returning to the hotel room).

Speaking of missing out on something, since you now have the Unofficial Guide, I would have everyone in your family write down (or tell you) their top 4 or 5 "must see" things, and then be sure that you get those in. You won't be able to do everything, so it's better to know up front that your wife will be sorely disappointed if she doesn't get to see Beauty and the Beast or your son has his heart set on Star Tours. Also, this is a good opportunity to reinforce the fact that you won't get to see it all, keeping the expectations reasonable.

One thing that often trips up our scheduling is the timing of shows, parades, and entertainment. Many of the things we love only happen at certain times, and those schedules are only posted a week in advance. Here's a link to them on Steve Soares website http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/. (Click the park at the top.) On more than one trip, I've had to redo a schedule at the last minute to be able to see all the shows we wanted to see. This can also mean that you have to make a return visit to a park that you had only planned to visit one day. And I STILL haven't seen Mulch, Sweat, and Shears or the Stars and Cars parade, because we never seem to be at MGM at the right time!

My final suggestion is about your tickets. If you have bought 7 day Park Hoppers, my suggestion is that you upgrade them to include 3 more days (for the max of 10) and no expiry. The 3 additional days cost almost nothing, and no expiry won't be too very expensive. You can upgrade them at Guest Services in your hotel. The no expiry makes them good for life, and for us, having unused days is a nice little reminder that we don't have to do everything on this trip because we already have tickets to come back some day in the future. Plus, it really does make financial sense - like buying in bulk, Disney style!

Your trip sounds great! I wish I could go along with you!

Upvote 0

pinkrose

FUNDAD said:
Good idea, Elizabeth....with the kids dining with us, we have decided to skip Victoria and Albert's....The Spirit of Aloha Show sounds much more casual.....a bit corney, but probably a treat for the kids (in the right frame of humor...) So that's the way to go for now!.....Again, great points...thanks! We are also keeping Cirque on a separate day from Hoop Dee Doo...

So in summary,

Epcot, MGM, and Magic Kingdom deserve full days each, with mid-day pool breaks, and some seated dining as breaks too....no real evening adventures on these days. EMH mornings help too....These three days have enough all to their own, especially fitting in the fireworks/laser shows in the evening for each...Can't imagine trying to do more those days....

Animal Kingdom, Typhoon Lagoon, and Blizzard Beach are what we plan for half days....I feel more comfortable fitting in the Spirit of Aloha, Cirque, and Hoop Dee Doo as 'tack-ons', but only after a big mid-day pool break to separate them, and not two or more of these 'tack-ons' in any one day.

Daryl.
Sounds great! I think you've got a great plan there. :wave:

I'm sitting here working on ours now. We've decided to go down a day early, and I've add some things.

Upvote 0

Ivan72

FUNDAD said:

So in summary,

Daryl.

Your plan is looking good. I agree that the in park playgrounds offer a chance to have some unstructured fun. I remember our daughters really enjoying themselves in the Honey I Shrunk..... playground. Come to think of it my wife and I also had fun in there!

We also have plans for Brown Derby this summer's visit. We have been before and enjoyed it. Of course I love seeing Jiko and Le Cellier in the mix!

Upvote 0

FUNDAD

Original Poster
Second trip already in the works....

I am beginning to accept the fact that 7 days is not enough to see and do everything....some things can be missed....When planning, we definately had to decide which were our priorities....

So we will just have to come back again!!
DAryl.

Upvote 0

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
FUNDAD said:
I am beginning to accept the fact that 7 days is not enough to see and do everything....some things can be missed....When planning, we definately had to decide which were our priorities....

So we will just have to come back again!!
DAryl.

That's the way Disney works. Do as much as you can, dont go overboard, and come back next year and do it all over again! :lol:

The schedule of events looks great and I think you and your family will have a great time. Good call on Victoria and Alberts. As great as it would be for you and your wife, it is no place for children.

Have a great time and bring us back a nice trip report!

Upvote 0

pinkrose

DisneyMarg said:
My final suggestion is about your tickets. If you have bought 7 day Park Hoppers, my suggestion is that you upgrade them to include 3 more days (for the max of 10) and no expiry. The 3 additional days cost almost nothing, and no expiry won't be too very expensive. You can upgrade them at Guest Services in your hotel. The no expiry makes them good for life, and for us, having unused days is a nice little reminder that we don't have to do everything on this trip because we already have tickets to come back some day in the future. Plus, it really does make financial sense - like buying in bulk, Disney style!

Your trip sounds great! I wish I could go along with you!

This is exactly what we do for my husband and kids (I'm an AP holder). My mom does this as well. It just makes more financial sense to us.

Upvote 0

FUNDAD

Original Poster
pinkrose said:
Sounds great! I think you've got a great plan there. :wave:

I'm sitting here working on ours now. We've decided to go down a day early, and I've add some things.
So how does your plan look, Elizabeth?...I'm curious as to what your top items are:) ...

Upvote 0

pinkrose

FUNDAD said:
So how does your plan look, Elizabeth?...I'm curious as to what your top items are:) ...
Here's what I have as of right now...I'm sure there will be more adjusting. lol

Day 1

Leave home early and drive down. Check into an off site hotel, then go to DTD. Either have dinner at DTD or at a resort. Get to bed early.

Day 2

Check into POFQ (we'll call later in the day to get our room number) and get some breakfast.
Head out to MK
Lunch at a CS
Dinner at 1900 Park Fare
Watch Spectro and Wishes

Day 3

Breakfast at Cafe Cape May
Head out to Epcot
lunch at CS
Dinner at Nine Dragons for DH and DS
Dinner at Spoodles for me and DD (she won't eat anything on the kids menu at Nine Dragons and I have been wanting to try Spoodles)
MGM for Osborne Lights and E-EMH

Day 4

Breakfast at Starring Rolls Bakery in MGM
Lunch at a CS
Head over to Epcot for dinner at Restaurant MerraKesh and Illuminations

Day 5 - AK
Donalds Breakfastosauras
Lunch at Rainforest Cafe (I know others don't like it but we do and we don't have them here at home).
Dinner at Boma, some looking around AKL, then back to AK for E-EMH

Day 6
DH and kids sleep in
Me- Yuletide Fantasy Tour
Lunch at CS somewhere
Probably relax or go see the Christmas decorations at other resorts
Head out to MK for dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern and MVMCP

Day 7
Breakfast at Crystal Palace
Maybe go to another park about mid-morning
Afternoon Tea at GF for me and DD. DH and DS will do something (whatever they decide).
Dinner at Chefs de France
After dinner... what ever we decide at that time

Day 8
Behind the Steam Train Tour - me and DS (he's a train fanatic) DH and DD will sleep in some and then whatever they decide they want to do.
Meet up with DH and DD for lunch at one of the parks
Dinner at LeCellier
After dinner....what ever we decide at that time

Day 9
Breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe
DTD or finish seeing resort decorations
Lunch at Earl of Sandwich
Head out for home (9 hr drive)

We want to be sure and see all of the storytellers in World Showcase and we'll watch some of the CP from the outside of the AGT. I'm not planning on booking a package (I still may). We'll be celebrating DS's 12th b'day on this trip as well.

Upvote 0

FUNDAD

Original Poster
Great plan!

:) What a fantastic plan!...the family is in store for some fun!...Lots of free time and flexibility if you want to change, etc...great! You've obviously put some time and thought into things...

By the Way...these acronyms (like DD, DH, DS, MVMCP, CS, GF, AGT...etc).....Sorry....to everyone else on this board these are child's read....but I need a WDW phrase dictionary to understand!:veryconfu....(but then again, I'm still trying to get used to the basics such as lol and IMHO, etc:eek:...)

Your Mornings: I love your attention to breakfasts....My plan lacks that. I'm banking on just grabbing something on the fly...You are much more organized....Also, the variety is really interesting....Whispering Canyon Cafe, Starring Rolls Bakery, Donalds Breakfastosaurus, Crystal Place...they all sound wonderful.....beats the quickie food court....

MK Question: For day 2, how long before Spectro do you plan on arriving? Is 30 min. enough? And same for Wishes?...Also, do you go right from the parade to the fireworks? What's your plan?...Also, for Illuminations, our dinner is 7 pm...if we eat til 8:30/9 no time beforehand to get good positioning...do you get there early to find a place to view, or is the lagoon open enough to see it anywhere?....

XMAS Question: How different is the Christmas experiece?...Sounds fun...love the idea of seeing the decorations..Do you expect the crowds to be more? Yultide Tour looks interesting....

AK Note: For day 5...the notorious Rainforest Cafe....we also do not have one here in Calgary. So perhaps good reason to go....

Spoodles: Love the access to the Boardwalk from backdoor Epcot..great idea and handy to walk from Nine Dragons (so smart!!)...I've heard some interesting things about Spoodles...the open kitchen, food sharing, etc....I too would also like to try it sometime (perhaps our next trip!)....I see the menu has some interesting Med. seafood...Moroccan spiced tuna, chili garlic shrimp, calamari, polenta.....mmmmm. My wife dislikes tapas, but the boys and I are always game to try new food.....Will you try to sit outdoors? It's a small patio, but might be nice to watch the action on the boardwalk.....oh yeh...and watch out for a long line-up...I've heard even with ressies it can be a long wait (at peak season....don't know at your time...),

Again, looks great!
Daryl.
PS - we too keep udating our plan as new ideas come along, etc.....

Upvote 0

FUNDAD

Original Poster
GF...The grande Floridian!

BTW, I also think an afternoon tea at GF is an excellent idea...it is so close to MK, and is perfect to stop in....it's probably a 10 min. ride on the boat from MK? or less?...I have a surprise for Connie to get a spa treatment there as a mid-day break....

Upvote 0

pinkrose

What a fantastic plan!...the family is in store for some fun!...Lots of free time and flexibility if you want to change, etc...great! You've obviously put some time and thought into things...

By the Way...these acronyms (like DD, DH, DS, MVMCP, CS, GF, AGT...etc).....Sorry....to everyone else on this board these are child's read....but I need a WDW phrase dictionary to understand!....(but then again, I'm still trying to get used to the basics such as lol and IMHO, etc...)

Thank you! :wave: I have been working hard on it. lol
Here's what the acronyms stand for...
DD = dear daughter
DH= dear husband
DS= dear son
MVMCP= Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party
CS = counter service
GF = Grand Floridian
CP= Candlelight Processional
AGT = American Gardens Theater

Your Mornings: I love your attention to breakfasts....My plan lacks that. I'm banking on just grabbing something on the fly...You are much more organized....Also, the variety is really interesting....Whispering Canyon Cafe, Starring Rolls Bakery, Donalds Breakfastosaurus, Crystal Place...they all sound wonderful.....beats the quickie food court....
Again, thank you :) Starring Rolls Bakery is counter service. We like to go get a fast past for either ToT (Tower of Terror) and ride RoRC (Rockin Roller Coaster) and then go eat a nice relaxing breakfast. You have to be careful because the tables are outside and the birds sometimes will try and steal from you. (I've only seen that happen once when we've been there). Their chocolate covered crossonts are the best. :slurp:

MK Question: For day 2, how long before Spectro do you plan on arriving? Is 30 min. enough? And same for Wishes?...Also, do you go right from the parade to the fireworks? What's your plan?...Also, for Illuminations, our dinner is 7 pm...if we eat til 8:30/9 no time beforehand to get good positioning...do you get there early to find a place to view, or is the lagoon open enough to see it anywhere?....
We usually find a spot (either on Main Street, in front of the castle, or in Frontier Landabout an hour before hand. If they are having 2 showings that night, the second one is less crowded (in Frontier Land, at least). The fireworks can be seen from many different locations. They usually follow the first Spectro (if Spectro is performed that night) by an hour from the start time. As for Illuminations, we usually get spot pretty early. I'd say at least an hour to an hour. You'll be able to better time it once you see people starting to "camp out". Our favorite place to watch is over near Mexico On the bridge. There are many good spots around WD Lagoon though. Even if you don't get there early enough to get a spot "up front" , odds are you'll be able to find a place in which you'll be able to see it.

XMAS Question: How different is the Christmas experiece?...Sounds fun...love the idea of seeing the decorations..Do you expect the crowds to be more? Yultide Tour looks interesting....

This past year was my first time to experience WDW during the Christmas Season. It was wonderful. There's so much to see and do. My mom and I took that trip as a "mother/daughter" trip. We did the CP dinner package (that when I fell in love with Chefs de France :slurp: ), the MVMCP,and saw the Osborne Family Lights at MGM (beautiful). MK and Epcot have Christmas Tree lighting ceremonies each night.Most of the countries around WS have storytellers who tell of their countries traditions during the holiday time. Everything is decked out with decorations. At most of the delux resorts, their are big gingerbread creations that are spectacular. Between Thanksgiving and mid-Dec. the crowds aren't bad at all.

AK Note: For day 5...the notorious Rainforest Cafe....we also do not have one here in Calgary. So perhaps good reason to go....
If you've never eaten at one before, it's always good to give something a try and decide for yourself. Our whole family loves it and have never had a bad experience at the AK location as of yet. *knocks on wood* lol

Spoodles: Love the access to the Boardwalk from backdoor Epcot..great idea and handy to walk from Nine Dragons (so smart!!)...I've heard some interesting things about Spoodles...the open kitchen, food sharing, etc....I too would also like to try it sometime (perhaps our next trip!)....I see the menu has some interesting Med. seafood...Moroccan spiced tuna, chili garlic shrimp, calamari, polenta.....mmmmm. My wife dislikes tapas, but the boys and I are always game to try new food.....Will you try to sit outdoors? It's a small patio, but might be nice to watch the action on the boardwalk.....oh yeh...and watch out for a long line-up...I've heard even with ressies it can be a long wait (at peak season....don't know at your time...),
I've read good things about Spoodles and can't wait to try it. My daughter likes what the childrens menu has to offer. The childrens menu at Nine Dragons was very limited and she didn't like anything on it. If it's not too cool that evening, I think it would be great to sit outside. Thanks for the tip. We'll be sure and head over there early. :)

Upvote 0

pinkrose

FUNDAD said:
BTW, I also think an afternoon tea at GF is an excellent idea...it is so close to MK, and is perfect to stop in....it's probably a 10 min. ride on the boat from MK? or less?...I have a surprise for Connie to get a spa treatment there as a mid-day break....
That is so sweet!!! You all are going to have the best trip! I can't wait to hear all about it when you return. :wave:

Upvote 0

FUNDAD

Original Poster
pinkrose said:
Day 1
Leave home early and drive down. Check into an off site hotel, then go to DTD. Either have dinner at DTD or at a resort. Get to bed early.
This is so smart...if I could go back in time and give myself some planning advice before I booked my flight, I would advise to arrive a day ealier and check in to an offsite place like this ....That way we could of taken advantage of an extra day in the parks....

As it is now, we arrive late in the evening and check in to the resort close to 11pm....so we end up missing that day. Also, we wake up late the following morning...causes a slower start....oh well! Live and learn....there's always next trip!

Upvote 0

pinkrose

FUNDAD said:
This is so smart...if I could go back in time and give myself some planning advice before I booked my flight, I would advise to arrive a day ealier and check in to an offsite place like this ....That way we could of taken advantage of an extra day in the parks....

As it is now, we arrive late in the evening and check in to the resort close to 11pm....so we end up missing that day. Also, we wake up late the following morning...causes a slower start....oh well! Live and learn....there's always next trip!
Is there any way you can change your flight out to a day earlier? To get a good price on the off site hotel, I used Hotwire.com. I got a Radisson for $59. Not bad.

You have such a great vacation planned that I'm sure it's going to all work out greatl. :) As you said, there's always next trip (and it gives you a great excuse to go back. ;) ).

Upvote 0

FUNDAD

Original Poster
pinkrose said:
Is there any way you can change your flight out to a day earlier? To get a good price on the off site hotel, I used Hotwire.com. I got a Radisson for $59. Not bad.
Very good price!...No, I already tried...Flights are booked and hard to coordinate from CAlgary....No direct flights either from Calgary to Orlando that I could find....so a 4 hour flight to Toronto...lay over for 4 hours waiting for our connector...then under a 3 hour flight to Orlando...Have magic express picking us up....We spend more time at the airports checking in and staying over than we do in actual air time!

(BTW, for our 'nasty' layover in Toronto, we have booked a hotel stop-in instead of waiting in the airport (only charged the half-day rate of $75)....at Quality Suites & Inns...very large room, pool, restaurant, arcade, etc....Meeting some friends who live in the Toronto area for dinner)...

Special note: For any western Canadians coming to WDW, I would advise come in on the 'red-eye' flight from the west coast (leaves Calgary at midnight...if your kids can sleep on the plane, that is!!) and arrive early in Toronto so you can made the regular connection flight in the morning to Orlando without delay....get to the resort in the morning, earlier start to the day instead of later near midnight like us....And also, keep a sharp eye for any direct flights...they do happen, but for us seem to be rare to find....likely because I used VISA points rather than paid for a package flight....Even staying overnight in Toronto is preferred to what we've done...)..

Upvote 0

pinkrose

FUNDAD said:
Very good price!...No, I already tried...Flights are booked and hard to coordinate from CAlgary....No direct flights either from Calgary to Orlando that I could find....so a 4 hour flight to Toronto...lay over for 4 hours waiting for our connector...then under a 3 hour flight to Orlando...Have magic express picking us up....We spend more time at the airports checking in and staying over than we do in actual air time!

(BTW, for our 'nasty' layover in Toronto, we have booked a hotel stop-in instead of waiting in the airport (only charged the half-day rate of $75)....at Quality Suites & Inns...very large room, pool, restaurant, arcade, etc....Meeting some friends who live in the Toronto area for dinner)...

Special note: For any western Canadians coming to WDW, I would advise come in on the 'red-eye' flight from the west coast (leaves Calgary at midnight...if your kids can sleep on the plane, that is!!) and arrive early in Toronto so you can made the regular connection flight in the morning to Orlando without delay....get to the resort in the morning, earlier start to the day instead of later near midnight like us....And also, keep a sharp eye for any direct flights...they do happen, but for us seem to be rare to find....likely because I used VISA points rather than paid for a package flight....
Wow! I can see why you're getting a late start the next moring. Seeing your friends in Toronto will be nice though. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom