Original Alice in Wonderland Ride

Mudkip55333

In the Parks
Yes
Now with Spanish Roblox YouTubers:
KraoESP (Snow White): you enters into a mine with fans digging for diamonds, then encounters with a meerkat that attempts to kill you and finishes with a bolt killing it.
RODNY, Legolaz and Stronbol (Peter Pan): you enters a nursery, the you fly into London and Neverland and finishes with Xonnek and his monkey trying to fire the ship.
TitanHammer and AnielicA (Mr Toad): you enters a hall with TitanHammer in front of you with his sun and AnielicA on a desk with her star, the cars encounters numerous police and finsishes in the hell.
Also, idk what Spanish Roblox YouTubers is in Alice in Wonderland ride.

Brer Oswald

KraoESP (Snow White): you enters into a mine with fans digging for diamonds, then encounters with a meerkat that attempts to kill you and finishes with a bolt killing it.
RODNY, Legolaz and Stronbol (Peter Pan): you enters a nursery, the you fly into London and Neverland and finishes with Xonnek and his monkey trying to fire the ship.
TitanHammer and AnielicA (Mr Toad): you enters a hall with TitanHammer in front of you with his sun and AnielicA on a desk with her star, the cars encounters numerous police and finsishes in the hell.
baby question.png

Okee68

Mate, none of us have any idea what you're trying to communicate here.

Californian Elitist

Is this not an April Fools joke then?

VicariousCorpse

Can you do Russian TikTokers next?

Sharon&Susan

I say do Hammer horror movie characters next.

Mudkip55333

In the Parks
Yes
Can you do Russian TikTokers next?
no, Here the all appearences of Pokémon in the rides:
Snow White: Carbink, Grimmsnarl, Hatterene (mural)
Peter Pan: Togepi, Granbull, Snubbull, Togetic (mural)
Mr Toad: Spritzee, Swirlix and Pokémon trainers
Alice in Wonderland: Alcremie, Floette, Morelull, Pokémon trainers

Okee68

no, Here the all appearences of Pokémon in the rides:
Snow White: Carbink, Grimmsnarl, Hatterene (mural)
Peter Pan: Togepi, Granbull, Snubbull, Togetic (mural)
Mr Toad: Spritzee, Swirlix and Pokémon trainers
Alice in Wonderland: Alcremie, Floette, Morelull, Pokémon trainers
Not to be rude, but if you don't have anything to post here that makes sense, please make your own thread for this madness instead of filling up the pages of a consistently on-topic, well-established one. This thread isn't for discussing Pokémon, nor... Spanish Roblox YouTubers... which I doubt anyone in this thread besides you knows a single thing about.

Okee68

I recently re-watched the Yesterworld Alice video for the first time since it was uploaded, and good lord is it cringey at times. He sounds so ridiculous trying to pass off a bunch of literal plywood cutouts of Alice in Wonderland characters as "scary." Words like "unnerving" or "unsettling" would suffice just fine, but this guy opted for the far more meatheaded and ludicrous "TERRIFYING" at every last turn. The only Fantasyland dark ride worthy of that descriptor is 1971 Snow White; Alice '58 was vaguely unsettling at worst. Simply playing up how surreal the ride was, and how much of an utter fever dream it was, would have made for a more accurate video.

It's really kind of a meme to play up the "scary" factor of defunct Fantasyland dark rides. The most egregious misinterpretation I've seen is the notion that riders were "shot dead" at the end of Peter Pan '55, despite the character of Smee being a total buffoon and clearly missing his shot (the fact that you can hear the bullet ricocheting in the recording backs this up), and despite the fact that the actual last sight in the attraction was Tick-Tock.

SuddenStorm

I recently re-watched the Yesterworld Alice video for the first time since it was uploaded, and good lord is it cringey at times. He sounds so ridiculous trying to pass off a bunch of literal plywood cutouts of Alice in Wonderland characters as "scary." Words like "unnerving" or "unsettling" would suffice just fine, but this guy opted for the far more meatheaded and ludicrous "TERRIFYING" at every last turn. The only Fantasyland dark ride worthy of that descriptor is 1971 Snow White; Alice '58 was vaguely unsettling at worst. Simply playing up how surreal the ride was, and how much of an utter fever dream it was, would have made for a more accurate video.

It's really kind of a meme to play up the "scary" factor of defunct Fantasyland dark rides. The most egregious misinterpretation I've seen is the notion that riders were "shot dead" at the end of Peter Pan '55, despite the character of Smee being a total buffoon and clearly missing his shot (the fact that you can hear the bullet ricocheting in the recording backs this up), and despite the fact that the actual last sight in the attraction was Tick-Tock.

Disneyland Youtubers and "Historians" are oftentimes overly embellished. And sometimes simply wrong. But, anything that gets people interested in Disneyland history is a positive in my book- and Yesterworld certainly has an audience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom