Opinions that could get me thrown in wdwmagic jail if it was possible.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I don't miss Horizon, Alien Encounter, or Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. They were okay attractions but were never on my must-do list.

Strollers, wheelchairs, and ECVs don't bother me.

I think July and August are fun times to go (which might get me an insanity plea instead of jail time). Noooo, craziest post ever. Heat, Crowds, SA tour groups.

I don't think the Dining Plan ruined dining at Disney World.

And the one that will get me life without parole (if not the death penalty):

Walt Disney World wasn't significantly better 10, 20, or 30 years than it is today.Completely agree here.

My 2 cents

- I do not like the Contemporary

- I think Adventureland needs a huge makeover. Remove Tiki Room and Spinner, put anything else there.

Mickey is King

I'm pretty sure I could get the Disney Death Penalty for this one, but ...

*looks around*

I don't like kids. And when I'm at Disney, I spend way too much time trying to figure out how I can minimize my interaction with them.

*runs*

I love kids, I hate the ignorance that goes along with it. I have a teenage girl (15) and I can honestly say- the teens are the worst by FAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! how can they be smarter at 10 than at 15?
from 7-10 is the golden years

This is why when we stay at a value resort we stay @ the all star movies- less teens but you do get alot of 10yr. olds. but that's o.k. they're in bed EARLY.......but anyway I agree with most of the list on this post, not all but most

Disneybear

1. Tomorrowland only has one attraction of note - Space Mountain, the rest sucks.

2. All strollers should be banned immediately, if kids get tired go back to your hotel.

3. Universal has some better attractions than Disney.

4. There are some many cheap barely themed carts in Magic Kindom just plunked down any old place cluttering up the walk ways that they cheapen the look of each land.

5.Mission Space Rocks!

6. The Indy Stunt show must never change.

7. The parking charges are daylight robbery.

montyz81

I have to say the two big ones for me that might get me the electric chair...

I don't have to visit the Magic Kingdom when I go down there. (Epcot is always first)
Toy Story Mania is the worst ride I have been on to date in Disney.

rickmusic53

Mine that would get me a life sentence.

1. Nemo doesn't belong as the main aspect of TLS.
2. ROE: is the worst fireworks show.
3. I like STitch just not SGE
4. Buzz SRS needs to go
5. Don't see the big deal with the DOle Whip
6. Not crazy about EE
7. Still think DAK is a half day park
8. See no reason for a 5th gate
9. Thought TL should have been redone before FL
10. Hates IASW
11. Doesn't like Innoventions
12. Thinks TT is over rated
13. MILF should be in DHS
14. NOt a big fan of RnRC
you are undoubtedly the biggest moron I've ever seen.

rickmusic53

I have to say the two big ones for me that might get me the electric chair...

I don't have to visit the Magic Kingdom when I go down there. (Epcot is always first)
Toy Story Mania is the worst ride I have been on to date in Disney.
Please do us all a favor and find someplace else to go. You're an embarassment.

rickmusic53

1. Tomorrowland only has one attraction of note - Space Mountain, the rest sucks.

2. All strollers should be banned immediately, if kids get tired go back to your hotel.

3. Universal has some better attractions than Disney.

4. There are some many cheap barely themed carts in Magic Kindom just plunked down any old place cluttering up the walk ways that they cheapen the look of each land.

5.Mission Space Rocks!

6. The Indy Stunt show must never change.

7. The parking charges are daylight robbery.
Please do us all a favor. Go to Universal and stay there.

rickmusic53

I love kids, I hate the ignorance that goes along with it. I have a teenage girl (15) and I can honestly say- the teens are the worst by FAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! how can they be smarter at 10 than at 15?
from 7-10 is the golden years

This is why when we stay at a value resort we stay @ the all star movies- less teens but you do get alot of 10yr. olds. but that's o.k. they're in bed EARLY.......but anyway I agree with most of the list on this post, not all but most
If you hate kids so much I don't understand why you would even bother to go to DW. Your remarks are those of a child. Maybe that's it, you have too much in common with the other children.

MKCP 1985

Don't worry about a guy who can't follow the forum rules against rude/fighting language posts. The moderators will get it all straightened out quickly enough.

I know a few people who share your opinions, at least the one about the Magic Kingdom. :D

20009551sc

Disney Jail here I come

Here are a few of the things that I don't like:

My all time worse thing to see is the Boat Parade that goes around Bay Lake. I've been camping for years at Fort Wilderness. That show has not changed in years. It's time to go!
When they changed the type of hot dogs they served at Caseys, they lost my family. Those hot dogs were good!
Swiss Robinson Tree House....Boring!!!
Carousel of Progress is lame.
I like the Backlot tour but it needs upgrading...something new.
Osborne Lights is a cram fest...lets see how many lights we can put on buildings and how many people we can cram into the area to look at them. I love Christmas Lights but this is truly over kill and I only need to see them once.
On the other hand, they need to bring back the LOW. I never seemed to get tired of watching them!

toystory 3

My two cents;

-I love stitch.... :lookaroun

-AK could be so much better

-Water should not be $2.50, its cheaper than soda....

-Pineapple floats need to be sold in more than one place, having to walk to the other side of the park can be a pain.

-POP is still a value resort which means that it still sucks...

-Disneyquest is awful

Ok done...

:xmas: Happy Holidays! :xmas:

Lee

Adventurer
Hmmmmm....
- Like a poster above, I have no interest in kids. I avoid them whenever I can.
- I would trade away Epcot to get the Adventurers Club back.
- I loathe character dining. It has ruined dining at MK, especially at Cinderella's Table.
- No interest in meet-and-greets. I prefer the old method of just stumbling into characters. But, having said that...
- I don't care to interact with characters, much less get a silly "autograph".
- Don't like "edutainment" at Epcot, or anywhere else for that matter.
- Would have loved to see Manta show up at AK. Put it behind some trees so that the "track-nazis" don't pitch a fit, and it would be a great fit.
- I don't mind Dinorama at all.
- I find the Muppets to be...just....meh...:shrug:
- Never made an ADR. They are a huge peeve for me.
- Parades.....no thanks. I'll watch one once, but likely not more.
I'm sure there's more, but that'll have to do for now.:lol:

sparky03

- Sometimes I find the roads throughout WDW confusing.

- As much as I love the monorail, admittedly I often get tired of having to fool with it just to get to MK.

- If it wasn't for TOT, I would most likely never set foot in DHS.

- WS is the best part of WDW. If they tore down every park and left only WS standing, I would still probably fly down once every year or two just to spend time in WS and I would still be almost just as excited.

- I really want to like Living with the Land but I can see greenhouses in my hometown.

- Ellen and Bill Nye grate.

- I like the landscaping at DAK more than the animals. Real animals are not happy and perky like Disney movie animals. Real animals sleep a lot and are pretty boring when it comes right down to it.

- I have never seen Fantasmic and don't care to waste precious time at WDW sitting around waiting for it to start.

- When given the choice, I'd pick most counter service restaurants at WDW over California Grill.

- The Polynesian Resort was not what I expected. The common areas seem dated and a little dark to me. Also very "meh" about the Contemporary Resort.

- I could care less about character meet and greets. Or even characters in general. They kind of creep me out in a way.

- I like Downtown Disney! I just wish they would show it a little more love and get some more unique and interesting shops & restaurants.

blueboxdoctor

lol Monsters INC Laugh Floor :wave:

lol thanks, that's why i don't remember, i went through it once and was sorta confused why i did, cause it wasn't that great, neither is the stitch great escape thing, nor the noddle station, isn't it great how they're all right next to each other, haha.

• I could care less about the parades and illuminations. Once is fine for me but, i dont need to spend every time going there to watch something i watched like 2 yrs before.
  • I personally think that the blacklot tour should be kept kind of:lookaroun
  • I would see AE instead of Fantasmic just once though to see how the experience" is at AE

DisneyCanadian

I hate Winnie the Pooh and anything Pooh related.

I like the laugh floor, not a fan of: Hall of Presidents, Country Bear Jamboree, Enchanted Tiki Room, car stunt show, or the indy show.

Also, had no idea what a Dole whip was until I came here.

Casey's Corner is my favorite quick service eatery.

AK is a half day park, DHS is underrated.

Not a fan of strollers, or parents who cannot control their kids.

Also not a fan of any of the day time parades.

WDWGoof07

• I like Test Track and Mission: Space just as much as WOM and Horizons
  • WDW's Space Mountain has always been and still is better than DL's
  • I like Buzz Lightyear SRS and The Seas with Nemo & Friends
  • Character dining is cool
  • The Spider-Man ride is overrated
  • TDL is overrated (but not TDS)
  • DL's POTC isn't that big of a deal
  • Ellen's Energy Adventure is better than the original UOE
  • If Disney never changed the soundtrack to Soarin', I would not complain
  • MSEP is awesome.....SpectroMagic is even more awesome

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom