Only 1 'Land'...Now What Will You Do? :-)

dreamscometrue

Original Poster
So, the good faries are going to magically teleport you (or do whatever magical faries do) from where you are and give you 5 hours at WDW...then send you back. You will arrive at 9am no matter where you choose to arrive...not an emh morning. (Exceptions are 10am for water parks and 11am for Future World, PI and West Side). You can bring one other person.

There's just one little catch though; the 5 hours have to be spent in only 1 land or area. You will be sent there and have to play, eat and shop there and cannot leave!

Who would you take, where would you go, and why? :)

Your choices are:

Main Street, U.S.A.
Adventureland
Frontierland
Liberty Square
Fantasyland
Mickey's Toontown Fair
Tomorrowland
Future World
World Showcase
The Boardwalk Resort Area (but you can't go into the resorts)
Hollywood Boulevard and Echo Lake
Streets of America and Commissary Lane
Animation Courtyard and Pixar Place
Sunset Boulevard
The Oasis
Discovery Island
Camp Minnie-Mickey
Rafiki's Planet Watch
Africa
Asia
Dinoland, U.S.A.
Typhoon Lagoon
Blizzard Beach
The Marketplace
Pleasure Island
The West Side
Any one resort

Master Gracey 5

Easy for me - I'm going with Sunset Boulevard. I've got ToT and RnRC to keep me thrilled, Beauty and the Beast for a quiet show and I think Brown Derby is technically there for lunch.

Frontierland is a close second and would win if I could have gone over to HM as well. (I've always considered them one 'land'.)

njDizFan

definately World Showcase, 5 hours should be just enough time for me and my wife to drink around the world, get a nice meal at Rose and Crown, and mosey my way around the showcase.

Dads 2 Boys

Since I can only take one person and I have two kids...................I would take my fiancee and go to World Showcase. That is a perfect amount of time to sample some great food, a little ride in Norway and a Grand Marnier Orange Slush in France. :sohappy:

CBug88

My vote goes to World Showcase. If I can take only one other person, it would be my boyfriend who has never been to WDW. We both love traveling and he has been to many other countries, so I think he would enjoy the history, culture, attractions and food from around the world.

Future World would be a close 2nd as my boyfriend LOVES technology and space and I LOVE the Land!

Avenger117

Tomorrowland...most of Tomorrowland isn't that great but I'd go for Space mountain, CoP, and Buzz and to eat at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Diner.

tiaragirl

Sunset, hands down. The Tower, I'd get to rock out with Aerosmith (riding RnRC + singing 'Dude Looks like a Lady' = the best time), and my favourite show (Beauty). Plus there are some good shops, some candy, and Mickey Ears.

Now, good fairies, can you take me there NOW?

rkelly42

I would have to take my DW and go to World showcase for couple rides, AA and good food and drinks as well as Illuminations.

WDW 3

Another vote for Sunset - great rides, great shopping, a lot of food selections and a nice little coffee stand by ToT.

jvenegas

Sunset Blvd for me. I would bring my DS (DW is going to kill me:lol: but she isn't much of a thrill ride junkie like me and my son) ride ToT and RnRC over and over, take in Beauty and the Beast and have either a chili cheese dog or a turkey leg at Toluca's:slurp:

montyz81

Future World with World Showcase being a very close second. (I have to eat you know, and there is no better place to eat then Le Cellier)

Chrononymous

My first instinct was to say Disneyquest...but that's not on the list... :(

So let's see...some of my favorite attractions...and really good burgers?

Frontierland...all the way!!

I could ride Splash and BTM for hours, eat at Pecos Bills,pop into Country Bears, play in the shooting gallery, and relax on Tom Sawyer Island.

Yep. That's a good way to spend a day!

StingraySam

I am gonna have to say World Showcase with my wife. We have been trying to figure out a way of getting there without the kids and this may be they only way, at least until they get a little older.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom