Only 1 'Land'...Now What Will You Do? :-)

RoRo

Future World because I love the relaxing feel of it. My 2nd choice would be World Showcase because the many countries to explore.

Matt and Kelly

I think Frontierland would be my top choice. Two of my all-time Favorites for rides (BTMRR, Splash), plus some good choices for food. The only draw back is the fact the shops aren't as good as they would be in other areas.

My second choice would be Sunset Boulevard. Great rides, a great show and some really good places to eat and shop.

Man, now that I put it in writing, I think I would even reverse the order. Bah, either way, cannot go wrong.

the-reason14

Simple, Tomorrowland. I've got the best space mountain in the country and the tta right at my footsteps. Ill rotate between the two, and add a few watchings of the carousal of progress and I am good. WDW is not WDW without Space mt. anyway, so if thats all I can do then Im good. :cool:

The Empress Lilly

Adventureland.

Just what I'm in the mood for RIGHT NOW. :sohappy:

I'm not taking anybody else either! Just me, working off some excess energy on the Treehouse, doing Pirates several times, and then off for a nice little Jungle cruise.
Yumm!

plaz10

Future World!
Great rides, good shopping at MouseGears, decent food at Electric Umbrella.

Close second is World Showcase for the food. but in 5 hours I'd be too stuffed to enjoy ALL of it! But I sure wouldn't mind trying..

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I'd take my Fiance to Future World for the 5 hours. We'd have MORE than enough to see and do to fill the time, very unlikely we'd be able to experience everything. For food we'd probably either grab CS in The Land or enjoy a tank side table at Coral Reef.

Just thinking about being able to do that one day makes me smile from ear to ear. :D

I'd spend my hours in Frontierland with my fiance'. I could ride Splash Mountain ALLLLLL day long! As well as chilling on tom sawyer island and shopping in the pin store... my 2nd choice would be liberty square, as HM is my other fave ride, and they have good shopping and food! funnel cakes!!! :sohappy:

yankspy

I would take my wife to World Showcase. A little bit of Maelstrom, Imp. De France, AA, and then a nice meal at Chefs de France with dessert at Kringla.:slurp:

Skipper Dan

I thought long and hard, and my conclusion is:

Future World

I mean, it technically has ten attractions, my favorite gift shop, a decent restaurant, and of course, CLUB COOL! :sohappy:

Frontierland is a VERY close second.

I'd take my girlfriend, she's recently been bitten by the mouse.

Little Green Men

I thought long and hard, and my conclusion is:

Future World

I mean, it technically has ten attractions, my favorite gift shop, a decent restaurant, and of course, CLUB COOL! :sohappy:

Yeah Future World has so much. It has:

8 Attractions:
Spaceship Earth
Ellen's Energy Adventure
Mission: SPACE
Test Track
Journey into Imagination with Figment
Living with the Land
Soarin'
The Seas with Nemo and Friends

6 Exhibits:
Project Tomorrow
All of Innoventions
Advanced Training Lab
Inside Track
Imageworks
Sea Base

3 Films:
Turtle Talk with Crush
Circle of Life
Honey I Shrunk the Audience

2 Counter Service Restaurants:
Electric Umbrella
Sunshine Season

And 2 Table Service Restaurants:
Garden Grill
Coral Reef

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom