Online Dining Reservations Have Started!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I was able to get the 90 days out option but what I can't figure out is how to book past 90 days when you have a room reservation that normally allows you to book for 90+10. Anyone have any ideas?
If you are logged into the site it is supposed to automatically look up your reservation but I have yet to see that work. This is the only way I know that will work almost 100% of the time. Once you select a restaurant and it loads the booking software there is an option to look up your reservation. Do this and you should be able to do 90 days + 10. Also note that this reservation look up did not work in Firefox even if you had the IE emulation add on. As far as I know it will only work in IE.

Upvote 0

toystorymaniacs

Just got off the phone with Disney Dining. The CM I talked to and her supervisor didn't even know it was up yet. She was super nice though and said if you are logged in you should be able to book 90 + 10 and the booking window should start at midnight.

Upvote 0

Pooh Lover

Midnight would be wonderful! I'm usually up anyway and more awake/alert than 7:00 a.m. :lol:

Since the travel agents have been doing this for some time, anyone have experience how the online system handles the "peak" traffic?

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
I just booked chef mickeys for 8 am on july 5th, all it asked for was email, name and a number to contact me at, is this enough, i feel like i should ring to make sure it is booked, it seems almost too easy :confused:

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Midnight would be wonderful! I'm usually up anyway and more awake/alert than 7:00 a.m. :lol:

Since the travel agents have been doing this for some time, anyone have experience how the online system handles the "peak" traffic?
From what I have gathered the system is resting itself around 7:00 AM and not midnight.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

We've only been at it for a few weeks, and I bet we are only a teeny blip on their performance monitor compared to what is going to hit them today and in the upcoming weeks ahead.

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

I am a woo-girl right now!!!! Can't wait 'til August 13th so I can make my ressies online!!

Anyone know if you can make them at 12:01am EST at 90 days?

Edit: nevermind - I see the 7am option above - 7am EST I'm assuming?

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

I am a woo-girl right now!!!! Can't wait 'til August 13th so I can make my ressies online!!

Anyone know if you can make them at 12:01am EST at 90 days?

Edit: nevermind - I see the 7am option above - 7am EST I'm assuming?
You assume correctly

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

Question: I had several ressies in my cart, and was still browsing for one more. Unable to find what I wanted, I tried to check out, but I couldn't find any way to access the cart. So I booked another ressie, which brought me to the cart (where I promptly removed the ressie I didn't want) and was able to finish checking out. Is there a way to access your cart without making another reservation? Thanks!

Upvote 0

PoppinsFan

I got some ADR's for the times I wanted on-line, when I originally called the end of May I was told they weren't available. I made the new reservations and then was able to pull up my old reservations with my confirmation # and cancel those. It worked great!! It is much nicer to search for times on your own. I love the new system!!

Upvote 0

I_heart_Tigger

I would assume it's going to work like the online travel agent system which we've been using for a few weeks, and you will only be able to retrieve reservations you have made online.

I was just on and was able to check on all of my reservations...the new one I just booked online and the 4 others I booked by phone a few weeks ago so it's been a great online experience for me. I hope the TA system is now working the same.

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I was just on and was able to check on all of my reservations...the new one I just booked online and the 4 others I booked by phone a few weeks ago so it's been a great online experience for me. I hope the TA system is now working the same.

Thanks! I can see some I booked by phone but not all. Hopefully they'll all work soon!:)

Upvote 0

marcriss

Anyone know how this might affect getting Cinderella's Royal Table? Do you still have to pay in advance?

I'm usually up at 6:45am to get in when the phones open.....

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Anyone know how this might affect getting Cinderella's Royal Table? Do you still have to pay in advance?

I'm usually up at 6:45am to get in when the phones open.....

Yes, if you are not on the dining plan, the new system will require credit card information to book. It will charge your card in full. If you are on the dining plan, it will take your credit card information for a guarantee only, you will not be charged. Unless you cancel within 48 hours of your reservation or are a no show - just like the normal rules.

Upvote 0

Midnight Mouse

Just curious and I now see that the ADR system is online, but it doesn't show any way to book a dinner package like the Fantasmic! package online, so I'm guessing you have to call to book these? :veryconfu I'd like to do as many as my ADRs online as possible, but I'm not at my 90 day window yet.:(

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Just curious and I now see that the ADR system is online, but it doesn't show any way to book a dinner package like the Fantasmic! package online, so I'm guessing you have to call to book these? :veryconfu I'd like to do as many as my ADRs online as possible, but I'm not at my 90 day window yet.:(

You can not book Fantasmic packages online - yet.

At the top of the page there is a link - Choose Another Dining Type. Use that drop down box and select Special Dining Events. You can find the Fantasmic Package there and you'll see there is a Book A Reservation box there.

Right now, when you click on it, it just gives you a number to call. The fact that the box is there though, is a good sign that you'll be able to book it online at some point.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom