One Sentence Competition Season 6, Episode 3 - California Adventure

Evilgidgit

DREAMFLIGHTS
eJnK08MHSU5MXmTvvS0To0piMub.jpg
DisneySky embodies the desire to reach for the skies, believe the impossible can be achieved, and good old fashioned human innovation, and though we cannot build and fly actual aircraft, we can have fun and build models of them.

Every store in DisneySky offers the Dreamflights collection, made up of at least 50 different models to buy and build, based on iconic vehicles from Disney's past from bi-planes to spaceships, but also the creative choice to mix-and-match with many original fixtures and designs, allowing modellers and collectors to build their own unique aircraft.

ThemeParkPriest

“Design Your Own Airport Funbook”

Designed by Disney and civil engineers, this Funbook walks aspiring airport designers age 12+ through the decisions that go into designing an airport: runway directions (based on wind data for a given city that can be accessed through a website link), runway orientations (e.g. parallel), runway length (based on factors such as aircraft types), number of gates, number of ticket counters, and more. Professor Ludwig Von Drake (with assistance from Goofy) walks the designers through the various exercises, which are designed to get young people interested in civil engineering careers. The Funbook will be located in several retail shops in Disney Sky, including Avionics Emporium.
1617922951467.jpeg

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Can someone help me on this one, what is Disneysky because it is not real and does not exist at Disneyland. should i know what this is? is there images of it? i dont know how i can create merchandise for something that does not exist at actual Disneyland
It’s a fictional park created by @D Hulk that exists here on the forums. I believe there is a dedicated thread for it on the Imagineering forums.

Suchomimus

It might be too late to the first two but that won't stop me from doing the third.
41qFMrT9ykL._AC_UL600_SR372,600_.jpg

Mr. Maté's Mechanical Monstrosities and Machineries
The Space Age is alive in Cosmic Crater and Meteorite Mart is the get-go for finding vintage sci-fi toys and memorabilia with Mr. Maté's Mechanical Monstrosities and Machineries coming in hotter than the Asteroid Damocles. This custom toy line ties in with the land's E-Ticket attractions, with Dr. Diesel's rockets and satellite pods (the latter is a reference to In An Ocean of Stars) representing IMPACT! The Asteroid from Outer Space and taking the aliens, UFOs, robots, and monsters from Atomic Boneyard and turning them into neat wind action figures and models. On top of Cosmic Crater's aliens, monsters, and machines, there is also the Fab Five (in their vintage forms) filtered through an Atompunk lens (marvel at Moon-Mouse Mickey or gaggle at Gremlin Goofy in his gashed up and grubby Grumman F6F).

Last edited:

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

The art of cool theme park t-shirts is a lost art but time to bring it back!!!!

I recommend a shirt, similar to the one posted below,
that displays the planes, spaceships, and other air travel vehicles from all of Disney and Disney Acquired IP'S throughout the years from movies to ride attractions such as: The Millenium Falcon, Baloo's ship from Taleship, the Rescue Ranger's ship, The classic Rockets from the Rocket Jets ride in Tomorrowland, The Rocket Rod vehicles, Flight to the moon ride vehicles, Star Speeder from Star Tours etc. all displayed above the name of the land DISNEYSKY in blue lettering on a gray t-shirt or blue on white t-shirt for the reasonable price of $39.95 available at all gift shops this fall!!!
1617936014736.png

Last edited:

Suchomimus

The art of cool theme park t-shirts is a lost art but time to bring it back!!!!

I recommend a shirt, similar to the one posted below,
that displays the planes, spaceships, and other air travel vehicles from all of Disney and Disney Acquired IP'S throughout the years from movies to ride attractions such as: The Millenium Falcon, Baloo's ship from Taleship, the Rescue Ranger's ship, The classic Rockets from the Rocket Jets ride in Tomorrowland, The Rocket Rod vehicles, Flight to the moon ride vehicles, Star Speeder from Star Tours etc. all displayed above the name of the land DISNEYSKY in blue lettering on a gray t-shirt or blue on white t-shirt for the reasonable price of $39.95 available at all gift shops this fall!!!

View attachment 546673
I can't view the attachment.

Suchomimus

Ask away.
My question concerns this.
A bolt of lightning reveals the skeleton of a Chinese dragon spanning over the boat’s path, crashed against boulders.
I just want to be sure here. Was it actually crashed; like it crash landed into the boulders; or was it crushed, as in part of its body was buried in a rockslide?

D Hulk

My question concerns this.

I just want to be sure here. Was it actually crashed; like it crash landed into the boulders; or was it crushed, as in part of its body was buried in a rockslide?
It’s been so long since I wrote this...and it’s a minor detail. I do believe I meant “crashed,” like the storm’s winds threw the dragon against the rocks.

Incidentally, just saw Raya and the Last Dragon earlier today. That could make for an interesting overlay to Storm Mountain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom