One Sentence Competition - Season 4 Episode 2

Which format of One Sentence Comp do you prefer?

• The original format (prompts due at 11:59, prompts posted at midnight, reviews following day @ 6pm

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • The current format (prompts due at 8:59, reviews posted @ 11pm, prompt at midnight

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disneylover152

Original Poster
@TwilightZone with “Mr. Toad’s wild Ride”
Disneylover152: Mr. Toad is a great choice for an attraction to be made into a coaster. I mean, it just fits! I don’t have any other way I can say it! I like the idea of having a looping attraction in this park, and this attraction could be Shanghai’s big E-ticket like Space Mountain. And of course I love the backwards part because of the train. But I do feel that while the inversions fit the style of the ride, Mr. Toad should be a ride that all ages can enjoy with it being such a family IP. But the overall ride brings a more-thrilling version of the classic dark ride in Disneyland. It all fits as a coaster too! Great work!

DisneyForever: For a classic attraction to be made into a coaster, it just amazes me. In my honest opinion, Mr. Toad is better suit for a coaster, I mean there's literally the word, wild, in its name. It would also help with bringing the classic attractions to Shanghai Disneyland, while still having its modern take that the park has. A looping attraction would be good, since we only have that in Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, and going backwards is really cool, something that reminds me of Everest. Overall, I think this is a great addition to Shanghai Disneyland, in terms of keeping it classic but infusing that modernization of the park. Awesome work!!

Bonus: The Villain Ride has so much potential for Fantasyland! The facade would be so cool too! +1.

Last edited:

Disneylover152

Original Poster
@DisneyFan18 with “Indiana Jones and the Serpent Temple”
Disneylover152: Indiana Jones is such an amazing IP for a theme park. The atmosphere of the movies are so amazing to experience in person. That’s why their rides are so popular. Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars is such a great family attraction with it being thrilling but not so thrilling kids can’t ride it! And the story of the attraction sounds so thrilling. It sounds like a combination of the Indiana Jones coaster with the Indiana Jones Adventure dark ride. The entire ride sounds like a blast and I’m sure this ride would have guests queuing up for hours! Wonderful Work!

DisneyForever: Indiana Jones can easily fit in every Disney Park there, except maybe Disney California Adventure. Besides talking about other parks, let's focus on this. This story of the attraction sounds so neat and interesting. It has that "family-friendly thrill" every Indiana Jones ride/show has. It blends together the coaster and dark ride. This ride seems like something that would queue for hours, and would be so popular. I'd definitely ride it over and over again. It really blends the Indiana Jones movies with the attractions and just a dash of the Stunt Show. Great job!!

Bonus: Time Racers would have been a great thrill ride that is finally making its way into a theme park. +1.

Last edited:

Disneylover152

Original Poster
@mharrington with “HyperSpace Mountain”
Disneylover152: A permanent version of HyperSpace Mountain would sure to be a great coaster addition to the park. HyperSpace Mountain is great as it is, but combining it with Star Tours makes it even more amazing and thrilling! Hopefully this would have more practical effects than those two attractions, with it being permanent. And the Battle would sure have some great effects like lasers. This ride will be thrilling and a guest-favorite for sure! Good work!

DisneyForever: I really don't know about this one. Sure, Star Wars is beloved by a ton of people, and they'd love that, but changing a great attraction just doesn't go over well with me. It makes it better by saying that Shanghai doesn't have a Space Mountain, and by saying that it's not a complete and total overlay. About the only good thing I see is that Star Tours turned roller coaster could be really exciting, one that I'd hope would somehow have different experiences, but still having the epic finale!! Overall, you have me a bit torn, but great job!!

Bonus: The Jungle Jeep Expedition Co. would have been a great attraction, especially if it used the same ride system as Indy. +1.

Last edited:

Disneylover152

Original Poster
@FireMountain with “The Monster’s Inc. Door Express”
Disneylover152: Pixar is extremely popular in the Asian Parks, so it would be nice to have this long-rumored Monster’s Inc. Door Coaster finally come to life. I like the idea of having an inverted coaster in this resort, but I’m not sure Monster’s Inc. is the IP for that style ride. But besides that fact, the ride should be a great fun ride for people who like thrill rides. Hopefully the ride would have a story to it as well, with animatronics! But the story of this ride is cute and the ride should produce some nice thrills. Amazing work! +1.

DisneyForever: With Pixar being so beloved and popular with Hong Kong Disneyland and Tokyo Disneyland, this would be a great addition for Shanghai Disneyland. As it being long-rumored, this attraction would be great for it to pop-up somewhere. The inverted coaster could really give the effect of Mike and Sully's adventure in the movie. I hope that there would be at least some animatronics in this attraction. Overall, you've done a great job with this attraction, keep it up. Awesome work!!

Bonus: Dragon Tower would have been a great attraction and I would love for it to find its home in any Fantasyland. +1.

Last edited:

Disneylover152

Original Poster
@gonzoWDW with “The Pagemaster’s Passage”
Disneylover152: Wow! This sounds like an amazing experience! One that could be the headliner of the resort! I’m not familiar with this IP, but this ride would make me want to ride it! All the stuff you go through throughout the coaster would be such cool practical effects and I wonder how the animatronic Moby D i c k would work!! The final with the dragon sounds similar to Fantasmic, but different at the same time! This ride would fit the theme of Fantasyland really well too! This coaster also has an inversion, and even though the IP is a family IP, the style of this attraction is so thrilling it doesn’t matter! The events are more thrilling than the IP is so it fits! Marvelous Work!

DisneyForever: This almost reminds of the Sinbad attraction at Tokyo DisneySea for some reason. As with @Disneylover152, I'm not familiar with this IP either. Going through the coaster and just seeing everything you wrote, it would be awesome. I would really like to see how the animatronic comes out!! The dragon finale sounds cool, alike and different with Fantasmic. Fitting Fantasyland, it kind of beats the whole family IP thing. I guess the attraction itself makes up for that, though. Overall, you've given us something really exhilarating and amazing!! Really great proposal!!

Bonus: The Rocketeer in Tomorrowland. Should bring a nice coaster into the park. +1.

Last edited:

Disneylover152

Original Poster
@michmousefan with “The Runaway Cannonball”
Disneylover152: This roller coaster sounds so cool! I love everything about it from the queue to the giant canon you shoot out of! This attraction would bring the more classic Disneyland version to life in this park, as its not heavily based off of IP, while still having it based off of the IP. But shooting out of the canon and through the villages and jungles sounds so great! The practical effects will be amazing and I could already imagine Disney building a ride similar to this! Fantastic work!

DisneyForever: Shooting out of cannon, what's more to ask for!! This attraction seems really cool, and sounds like something that a lot of other people would love! The queue is great, and so is the whole premise. Even though it's not heavily based around an IP, you've managed to grasp an IP, which is great. Going through jungles and villages sounds awesome, and you're doing it after being shot out of a cannon! I'm sure great effects would help give it even more, and Disney could do something like this. Great job!!

Bonus: Herbie the Love Bug ride. Yay! Very Fantasyland! +1.

Last edited:

Disneylover152

Original Poster
Challenge 12 Results!
There were an absolute ton of quality proposals, making it really hard trying to select and rank the best.

A great idea alone is worth a lot in One Sentence Competition. So is a well-presented proposal. Our top finishers boasted a combo of each, and in such a crowded field many medal-worthy entries are sadly going unrewarded.

Bronze Medal
(1 point)
sMbOQ41MODdNA3I6L7JbMjWskHEZeyjEWA73dUwvwVSZnrCXl2z5TfIVA5316tz3zVv1CnvxwCrq5u5s2ZsznYzkB_onQApz-MQa-9YBLDOZdvLVFYvwzZ0Kjh7imgYYkiKbo3Qs

@michmousefan with “The Runaway Cannonball”

A pirates themed coaster with a great, interesting story loosely based off of an IP with some amazing sets.

Silver Medal
(2 points)
PLXDOqvT6zOqs0WZHAgVv9cDFddbZ2-2KHiKo2h6H7MrmukhoxiqkeBRJ8dvxRPzrIdj1mnVOj3OAeTrXdt8aoDXsZUYyx4U2DuGxBhGDMxnSBU0p1Cgu75e_4Hy0fQ7q4POHRzB

@DisneyFan18 with “Indiana Jones and the Serpent Temple”

Bringing the classic Disneyland attraction to life as a coaster with some new turns and twists.

Gold Medal
(3 points)
UQHpf70K7kF0K4gHawRLbaQb_IutUaapKDW9Ff_1MykNjWrbEinVPK35WnrFypt9vHl7GJ5n_IJMantXcuB1suVwpUOPkrMjtg2ZfCoK079OtGhU4JaLUc0VmAhxm7_sj3KbvcPZ

@gonzoWDW with “The Pagemaster’s Passage”

A great roller coaster that would feature some great thrills and amazing practical effects.​

Congrats and thanks to everyone who participated! Good luck with Challenge 13 (the final one), posted at midnight!

Points will be posted soon!

Disneylover152

Original Poster
Challenge 13
What’s Next????

gv5Xwv0OS5MOspIrSRw1tJgQxfK1yfajkiNlD1jqdhU0ZZYMQD6oqmhr1dPZDqlcaepTHbd2Ys-u6LVLst2CtVYPL0lsOl-gdBxsLGKDsgxJBMMVFNY7sJizvfEPj_Zd48H10sV3

Having visited all the Disney Parks around the world, we are going to recap on our adventure! The parks keep expanding and with all the expansion pads available, our imagination will fill each of those up!

-Background Information-
Shanghai Disneyland has room for multiple more hotels as well as a 2nd and 3rd gate.

-Challenge-
Your task is to create an entire second gate for the Shanghai Disneyland Resort. It could host any theme. You must tell us the name of the park, the theme of the park, the lands the park will host, and the icon of the park. But other than that, you are free to tell us whatever you wish! Have a blast for the final competition!

-Rules-
You may use between 1 and 6 (!!!) sentences and up to 1 image. The deadline is Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 8:59pm EST. Critiques will come following at 11pm EST.

In addition, on Sunday, awards & more will come out for the entire competition!

-Bonus-
For an additional point, create an entire new restaurant to be placed in Disney Springs in Disney World! Do so in 1 sentence.

-Double Bonus-
For an additional point, create a new resort hotel to be created in every resort around the world, with no changes in theme. Do so in 1 sentence.

-Triple Bonus-
For an additional 2 points, tell us which of your submissions was an example of your best work & why! Do so in 1 sentence.

-Quadruple Bonus-
For an additional 2 points, create a new, original ride system never before seen! Do so in 1-3 sentences.

-Tips-
K.I.S.S. – Keep it simple, silly. Try not to complicate or overthink things too much. It’s a simple, casual competition – there are no eliminations. Propose as you please!

-Judging Criteria-
Creativity- Is it creative?
“The Big Picture”- Do you make the most of your sentences allotted? Do I understand what your submission is about? Do you mention the beginning and end of the ride?
Realism- Is it (generally) realistic? Is it something Disney will/could build? Are there patents related to your submission?
Theme- Does it fit thematically? Does it fit visually?
Originality- Is it original?
Effort- Is effort shown?

-Reminders-
This prompt will be a points prompt. As a reminder, everyone who submits something as well as follows the rules will get 1 point. 3 awards are given for each challenge. The three awards are Bronze (+1 points), Silver (+2 points), and Gold (+3 points). Everyone who submits gets a point, but Bronze, Silver, and Gold winners get additional points.

Reminder that prompts are due at 8:59pm EST. Reviews come at 11pm EST with the next prompt coming at Midnight EST.

IP stands for Intellectual Property.

Follow the rules, posted here!

Good luck everyone! If you have questions, don’t be afraid to ask. Now go imagineer!

DisneyFan18

Disney’s DreamGate

DDG.png

Shanghai Disneyland's Resort second gate, Disney's DreamGate, theme is centered around guests being able to live their dreams as they step into fully immersive worlds, they can become part of the movies they love, and live their own story, be who they want to be, the goal of this park was said by Walt himself "if you can dream it, you can do it". This park is set to be Disney's most immersive park ever, and with the help of Figment, it will surely be a fan favorite, it's expected to open in Summer 2023.

At the entrance of the park, guests will be marveled by Imagination Port, a land where dreams become reality, in the center you'll find The Pyramid of Dreams, where a trackless and improved version of Journey Into Imagination, based on the original one, can be found, in this land guests will also be able to find Figment's Maze, full of play areas for the kids, and finally guests will also be able enjoy a flat ride based around the popular franchise Inside-Out.

Disney's DreamGate will receive two land clones from other parks, Pandora - The World of Avatar from Disney's Animal Kingdom, and Santa Cecilia from Walt Disney Studios Resort. And this amazing park will also feature its own version of other popular Disney lands, such as Arendelle, however it will have a Matterhorn style attraction instead of Frozen Ever After and a brand new Musical Show; it will also host its own Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, but instead of the Battle Escape attraction, it will have Podracers, a racing attraction in the vein of Test Track and Radiator Springs Racers; and a Marvel: Superhero City, with a Black Panther EMV ride, an Avengers Drop Tower, and a Captain Marvel Shooting Gallery Ride.

DreamGate will have three original lands set one around Zootopia, that will have Judy's Wild Ride, and Zoogether for Ever, a 3D Show hosted by Judy and Nick, as they try to teach the families about Zootopia, but things might not go as planned; another of this brand new lands will be Muppet Dream Studio, where guests will be able to enjoy The Great Muppet Ride, and Gonzo's Spinning Hens; the last new land will be Ancient China, which will showcase the marvelous Chinese culture, and it will feature a Mushu family friendly coaster, and a Mulan Boat Ride.

And finally guests will also be able to visit Shanghai's version of ToonTown with Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway, and ToonTown Trolley, a motion simulator hosted by Roger Rabbit himself; this land also offer the perfect view for the park's Nighttime Spectacular, Dreams of Fantasy, which takes guests on a search for the True Believer across the different Realms of Imaginations, will he be able to find Mickey Mouse and save the Dreamfinder in time?

Bonus 1:
Swedish Chef's, a “luxurious” restaurant owned by The Muppets’ Swedish Chef, if you thought that the Chef Ramsey was strict, you have seen nothing yet, chaos and fun ensures in this family friendly restaurant!

Bonus 2:
The Walt Towers, themed around the man who started it all, this hotel resort is set to showcase the company’s and Walt’s greatest achievements, as well as serve as a museum for the man that fans around the world can visit at their closest resort.

Bonus 3:
I consider that the Santa Cecilia Land was my best work in the competition, as it’s something I’m really proud, because I created an incredibly immersive land, that I would love to visit, personally, I believe it perfectly represents Coco, and overall it would be one of the most unique lands Disney ever created, as well as it was the one in which I had to work the most, as I had to re-do the Monstropolis proposal, and to me Santa Cecilia ended up being better.

Bonus 4:
Levitation Dark Ride, using physics, this new ride system will use electromagnetic levitation, to make your ride vehicle float, it had be the perfect ride system for Peter Pan, Big Hero 6, and Aladdin.

Last edited:

DisneyForever

I'm not sure Bonus 2 is doable for me, and Bonus 4 is out of the question. I might be able to do Bonuses 1 and 3, but that's it.
Remember, these bonuses are like the ones of last challenges, you don’t have to do all of them. It’s all your choice. Do only one, do only two, the key thing here is to construct what you want to.

Can’t wait to see the finished product!!

TwilightZone

Challenge 13
What’s Next????

gv5Xwv0OS5MOspIrSRw1tJgQxfK1yfajkiNlD1jqdhU0ZZYMQD6oqmhr1dPZDqlcaepTHbd2Ys-u6LVLst2CtVYPL0lsOl-gdBxsLGKDsgxJBMMVFNY7sJizvfEPj_Zd48H10sV3

Having visited all the Disney Parks around the world, we are going to recap on our adventure! The parks keep expanding and with all the expansion pads available, our imagination will fill each of those up!

-Background Information-
Shanghai Disneyland has room for multiple more hotels as well as a 2nd and 3rd gate.

-Challenge-
Your task is to create an entire second gate for the Shanghai Disneyland Resort. It could host any theme. You must tell us the name of the park, the theme of the park, the lands the park will host, and the icon of the park. But other than that, you are free to tell us whatever you wish! Have a blast for the final competition!

-Rules-
You may use between 1 and 6 (!!!) sentences and up to 1 image. The deadline is Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 8:59pm EST. Critiques will come following at 11pm EST.

In addition, on Sunday, awards & more will come out for the entire competition!

-Bonus-
For an additional point, create an entire new restaurant to be placed in Disney Springs in Disney World! Do so in 1 sentence.

-Double Bonus-
For an additional point, create a new resort hotel to be created in every resort around the world, with no changes in theme. Do so in 1 sentence.

-Triple Bonus-
For an additional 2 points, tell us which of your submissions was an example of your best work & why! Do so in 1 sentence.

-Quadruple Bonus-
For an additional 2 points, create a new, original ride system never before seen! Do so in 1-3 sentences.

-Tips-
K.I.S.S. – Keep it simple, silly. Try not to complicate or overthink things too much. It’s a simple, casual competition – there are no eliminations. Propose as you please!

-Judging Criteria-
Creativity- Is it creative?
“The Big Picture”- Do you make the most of your sentences allotted? Do I understand what your submission is about? Do you mention the beginning and end of the ride?
Realism- Is it (generally) realistic? Is it something Disney will/could build? Are there patents related to your submission?
Theme- Does it fit thematically? Does it fit visually?
Originality- Is it original?
Effort- Is effort shown?

-Reminders-
This prompt will be a points prompt. As a reminder, everyone who submits something as well as follows the rules will get 1 point. 3 awards are given for each challenge. The three awards are Bronze (+1 points), Silver (+2 points), and Gold (+3 points). Everyone who submits gets a point, but Bronze, Silver, and Gold winners get additional points.

Reminder that prompts are due at 8:59pm EST. Reviews come at 11pm EST with the next prompt coming at Midnight EST.

IP stands for Intellectual Property.

Follow the rules, posted here!

Good luck everyone! If you have questions, don’t be afraid to ask. Now go imagineer!
Disney's Space Port
1bcdd9d864a664463c749225eba28e67.jpg

This new park will be Shanghai's answer of sorts to epcot. Instead of taking place into the future, this park takes place somewhere in space thematically.
Lands:
Sci-fi city: The hub land of space port, it is themed to a bustling city for aliens. The attractions of sci - fi city include astrocourse (Shanghai's equivalent to test track, where guests go through a tour of the entire park), and the astro theater (hosts an animatronic show where an alien band performs).
Star Wars Land: exactly the same as other parks
Pandora: exactly the same as WDW's with an upgraded navi river journey that will be longer and have more physical sets.
Experiment Bay: This land will be themed to an alien experimental facility. The attractions include UFO encounter (Shanghai's equivalent to TOT, where aliens abduct guests and teleports them around to different planets), Alien encounter (same as the original, but with updated queue, new scenes, and effects), Coaster Creator (updated sum of all thrills type attraction with kuka arm) and Timekeeper (a simulator version of the original. EDIT: Just remembered time travel plots are banned in China, I think Shanghai is in China. forgive me if I am wrong, but if I am right then Timekeeper would also have a new plot, instead of time traveling he is going to alternate universes where life is like the past.).
Moon Landing: This land is themed to the back-country of space. Attractions include moon rovers (bumper cars themed to moon rovers) and space mountain (the new story here is that space mountain is like the nascar of the space world)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonus 1: The new restaurant is food factory, which is themed to a cartoonish mickey-mouse type factory where food is given to guests in creative ways. Customers can also customize their food's toppings in any way they want as well.
Bonus 2: Mickey Mouse hotel, every room has mickey mouse items. Mickey ear TV, Mickey bed, Mickey bath, etc.
Bonus 3: My best work was this one because it was more involved.
Bonus 4: The new ride system is literally going into a TV to be in the TV world.

Last edited:

mharrington

Port Disney
1_2-590x408.jpg

At last, Port Disney as was originally envisioned for Anaheim finally comes to life a literal ocean away in Shanghai. Lands include Oceana, Mysterious Island (the Jules Verne design used in DisneySea), Heroes' Harbor (exploring the stories behind legendary and mythical adventurers, now with adventures featuring Marvel), Fantasy Fleet Boardwalk (a boardwalk/amusement park area featuring rides and dining onboard historical replica ships from Chinese junks to Egyptian galleys), and Venture Reefs (home to cultures with strong ties to the water and a shark-diving experience). Oceana is the architectural focal point for the park, rising up from the center of Port Disney in a series of futuristic bubbles, luring guests to a fascinating evolutionary journey through the world's seas. Guests will walk through a state-of-the-art, two-story aquarium.

Bonus 1: Based on a defunct restaurant chain that would accompany Disney Stores in various malls (http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Mickey's_Kitchen), Mickey's Kitchen (not to be confused with Chef Mickey's) is located near the World of Disney and continue that theme here, where various Disney-themed foods are served (i.e., Goofy’s Burger, the Supercalifragi-Chicken salad, Salads-in-Wonderland, Soup-a-dee-doo-dah, Pinocchio's Pizza, etc.).
Bonus 3: I think my best thing I did was Mickey's Wonder House for Hong Kong given my love of Mickey and friends, but I'm unsure how this will work there as it involves ghosts (Lonesome Ghosts, that is), and ghosts are not culturally appropriate in Hong Kong.
Bonus 4: The ride system will involve going into a movie theater and then go into the movie itself.

FireMountain

EPCOT China!
westcot1_illustrative.jpg

Coming soon to the Shanghai Disney resort is a new take on Florida's EPCOT set to open in 2025. Walk into Future World and see promise of the future. Learn about our history on the park's icon, SpaceStation Earth, explore the cosmos at the Wonders of Space Pavilion, join Tony Stark through the future of living on Stark Industries present: New Horizons, make and drive your own car on Test Track, join Dreamfinder and Figment on Journey into Imagination, learn about agriculture and the waters at The Land and The Seas pavilions. Then walk on over to World Showcase and it's 10 pavilions; China, Russia, America, Mexico, Egypt, Japan, Equatorial Africa, Norway, Canada, and Australia. Join Mulan on a dark ride journey in China, ride an immersive boat ride themed to Coco in Mexico, travel through Pyramid's tombs in Egypt, ride a bullet train through Japan, join Tarzan on a coaster in Africa, and join Anna and Elsa in Norway. And come at night to see Illuminations: Reflections of Earth!

Bonus 1: Disney Springs will receive an all new steampunk buffet in The Landing called The Workshop.

Bonus 2: The Elias, an elegant, 1000-room tower to be built at every Disney resort.

Bonus 3: I think my best work this season was Studio Park for DCA, it was so much fun, and I think that the attractions are top notch.

Bonus 4: A new dark ride system that shall have the vehicle change it's shape and size quickly.

Disneylover152

Original Poster
Just some info for the final day of this competition!

- Prompts are due at 8:59PM EST (A LITTLE OVER 8 HOURS TO GO)

- Reviews & Medals for this competition will be up at 11PM EST like usual.

- At 11:30PM EST, their will be "final awards". Where we give out awards for the competition to ANY players. We will also give the Final Recap of the competition.

- At 11:45PM EST, we will post the scoreboard and announce the winner of the competition, with them giving a speech if they wish.

- At 12AM- MIDNIGHT, EST we will announce the host(s) of ONE SENTENCE COMPETITION- SEASON 4 EPISODE 3 as well as give a closing competition speech!

Thanks y'all for participating!

Also, @DisneyForever 's reviews for the past 2 competitions have been posted!

Last edited:

michmousefan

Disney's Animal Kingdom - Shanghai
Pandora8.jpg

Disney's second Animal Kingdom will debut as part of the Shanghai Disney Resort; themed with compelling attractions and imaginative animal exhibits, the park will consist of six lands:

HomeTree: Like its USA cousin, the center icon of this park will also feature a giant tree, but this one will take its cue from HomeTree on Pandora, and will contain an Omnimover adventure telling a story of environmental conservation, as well as the Flight of Passage and Navi River Adventure attractions from Florida.

The Asia section of the park will feature not only Tigers but also Pandas; the Africa section will feature an elaborate safari like the Florida park but also a dark ride where we visit Wakanda, joining King T'Challa and Shuri on a quest to save endangered species in their country.

An all-new Antarctica land will include a large exhibit area with penguins and seals, plus a thrilling rollercoaster ride in and around icy mountains and caverns where surprises await at every turn.

A new North America land will include Grizzlies from the Canadian Rockies, Bison from Yellowstone, Polar Bears from Alaska and Alligators from Florida, along with a great new dark ride-coaster hybrid that takes guests on an underground adventure to a dinosaur dig where skeletons of creatures that once roamed the continent roar back to life.

Finally, Animalia includes the kid-friendly sections of the park, featuring an all new version of It's Bugs Life, a Zootopia dark ride, a "Pet's Corner" section with several spinner/whip rides themed to 101 Dalmatians, Lady and the Tramp and The Aristocats, plus a character greeting area.

BONUS: Welcome to EarthWise, the first Disney Springs all-vegetarian restaurant, featuring cutting-edge vegetarian cuisine from around the country.

DOUBLE BONUS: Enjoy your stay at The Prestige, a magic-themed boutique hotel packed with (seemingly) magical technology where every staff member knows your name and your likes ("another before-bed sundae, Mr. Smith?").

TRIPLE BONUS: I liked working on The Imaginarium, simply 'cause it's a replacement for a once-great attraction in my favorite Disney park... an attraction that currently needs a lot of love.

QUAD BONUS: Wild rides of all types could be concocted from this new system where your four-passenger "ride pod" is handed off from Kuka arm to Kuka arm, with any number of "transfers" as the ride's story dictates, being passed around, either slowly or speedily, spinning at times and changing both vertical and horizontal position with no warning, facing screens, physical sets, or both. Let's call it the "sixth dimension" ride system.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom