One Little Spark 3: The Spark Squad - Main Competition Thread

NateD1226

1644036256990.png

presents...

almost there...

just a little bit more....

THE LAND PAVILLION

In the era of Eisner, there is so much to explored. He wants thrills to ecncompass the majority of the parks as he wants to gain the largest audience he can. With that, The Land Pavillion gets an upgrade to be more with the times. Oh we need a sponsor right? Let's see... *spins wheel.* Looks like we have a winner! The Land Pavillion: Sponsered by Future Farmers of America!

Twin facades comprise the Land Pavillion's enhanced exterior. On the South side, facing the natural Sea Pavillion stands the monumental Mount Rockmore. This cascade face gradually transitions to the hardline bolts-and-beams of a quintessentially-90s interactive character, Chippy the Computer Chip... a giant computer chip.

SOUTH FACADE
MOUNT ROCKMORE

Rushmore.jpg

The southmost facade of the Land Pavillion is reimagined as Mount Rockmore, a wackodaisical spin on the one-and-only Mount Rushmore... but before its founding fathers made their mark! A true spirit of nature, Mount Rockmore instead features four elaborate boulders that, every twenty minutes, burst into a short song on sedimentary, igneous, and metamorphic rocks. After their proto-rock song concludes, the gang-of-four thank the audience and announce their intent to return to their home of Little Rock, Arkansas.

NORTH FACADE
CHIPPY THE COMPUTER CHIP

1644029398553.png

Hey kids, do you love computers! Then you'll love the Northern Facade of the Land Pavillion! Subtly transitioning from rockwork to green frames and electric wires, this section features soon-to-be fan-favorite Chippy the Computer Chip; a face made from the bolts and wires containing a state-of-the-art computer system allowing it to communicate with those it passes. Simply step to the Communicationater near the front/side of the facade and select from a number of pre-set questions to Chippy. Chippy will reply in an animated and exciting way!

As you walk through the gates into the Land Pavillion proper, you'll be surrounded by one-half nature and the other-half technology -- a perfect representation for our ideas of the Land Pavillion! Go Team Esiner!

RAFTING WITH THE LANDS

Living with the Land is now a cool and edgy rapids ride!

The queue received quite a few upgrades from Living with the Land. Guests now enter the attraction on the pavilion's second floor, through what was formerly the Circle of Life Theater. Passing through the entryway, guests find themselves in the upper floor of a lab, which looks down to the floor below.

Guests pass various research equipment and small irrigation and cultivation displays before descending to the ground floor. Guests then make their way through some switchbacks before entering the loading area.

Entering through the greenhouse, guests are immediately greeted by a sleek, scientific, 90s as heck lab with all kinds of different flora and fauna spanning as far as the eye can see. The future is truly in plastic, so clear plastic hills along the riverbanks give the open air room a more naturalistic feel as opposed to the more cold, "field trip" vibe the greenhouse gave off before. What's more cool than plastic, though? Why, it's famous and beloved 90s comedian Pauly Shore, fresh off his 1996 hit Bio-Dome. Along with the river rapids thrill element, this is truly what gives the attraction the Breck Eisner seal of approval.

bio-dome-sequel-news-1024x576.jpeg

Pauly comes into the attraction at first via following us around the greenhouse through different TV and computer monitors, almost in a comedic way as if he's chasing the boats to keep up with them. As we travel along the greenhouse, Shore ensures us that were going to have a super fun, radical, tubular time learning about all the different plant life the green house, or...Bio-Dome, has to offer. Throughout the greenhouse he'll even go all John Hammond on us and multiply himself, leading to MuppetVision pre-show style shenanigans as the different Shores all jump from screen to screen interacting with each other.

The real meat of the attraction begins as we exit the attraction and enter the different...ahem...Bio-Domes. It is here where Pauly Shore shows himself in full Audio Animatronic glory. He's dressed like a cheesy 90s surfer bro and gives us an enthusiastic thumbs up as our river rafts kick into high gear and we enter the wicked series of intense rapids that would easily get the Breck Eisner seal of approval.Most of the rapids section will take place in an extended tropical rain forest setting, with the thunderstorm offering a very unique and atmospheric take on the classic river rapids genre and truly giving it an immersive and dark ride infused twist.

epcot_rope_drop_disney_july_2019-94.jpg

To preserve the AAs in the prairie section, a scaled down set will now act as the final scene of the ride. All the Western River Expedition AAs will be present in their historic glory, but along with it comes another kind of glory. One last Pauly Shore AA can be seen grasping onto the side of a toppled over ride vehicle, hair and clothes looking very dishuffled and with a "Woah...that was AWESOME!" look on his face.

Electronic Arts Presents: SimStorm

ElectronicArts(3).png

Partnering with the very recent purchase of Maxis (the studio behind the SimCity games), Electronic Arts has stepped in as a sponsor of the pavilion through a truly unique theater experience. SimStorm showcases the effects of a variety of different weather effects on your average American farm. It promises to be a both thrilling and educational presentation that elevates the attraction line up.

51M8YQCK9WL.jpg

Walking into the theater in the round, guests are greeted with the sight of a farm house, barn, windmill, some corn stalks, and a few simple AA chickens. In the arena style theater, the action takes place below guests so each seat is the best seat in the house. A very clear, invisible sheet of glass divides the audience from the in theater effects. While the set is simple, the magic of SimStorm lies in the weather-based practical effects.

maxresdefault.jpg

Throughout the eight minute presentation, guests first experience a thunderstorm which quickly transitions into a hurricane complete with in-theater "hail" using a perfected version of the falling rock technology first attempted on the Indiana Jones Adventure. As these weather effects happen, the windmill and chickens act accordingly and the farmhouse starts to shake. We then get a quick "drought" transition where we see the effects it can have on farmlands.

Things go from chaotic to dry and barren via strong lighting and a dramatic change in temperature. Suddenly the room temperature goes from hot to cold and the "snow" traditionally used in holiday fireworks comes blasting into the theater through a simulated blizzard. The snowflakes gather in the center of the theater and begin to form into a mock tornado which acts as the attraction's grand finale.

27725050-27725050.jpg

As things come to a close, the farm setting has transitioned from the very calm state it started at straight through to a full-on destruction scene, with the house completely getting demolished systematically in the process. The chickens are going absolutely bonkers, the corn stalks have scattered across the room, and the windmill has toppled to its side. In a cool twist, guests actually get to see everything get put back into place as they exit the theater.

POWER FEEDERS

This brand new quick service restaurant called POWER FEEDERS is run by…robots? Well, sort of. With the help of the Feederneers (just some cast members), delicious food is very for guests food to enjoy. Enjoy the Storm Burger which has plenty of tasty ingredients that blend to make a whirlwind of flavors. Get in touch with your sweet side with the Cascading Sundae. This delicious fudge brownie is stacked with many toppings including bananas, cherries, and nuts. With the power of technology and the environment, there are plenty delicious treats to go around.

Ok now go visit the land and give us money. Thanks, bye!​

Last edited:

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Thanks, Squads!!

Like Pi, I also closed tonight and open tomorrow. My reviews, the results, and the next prompt will all be posted tomorrow late afternoon WDW time. I cannot wait to properly dive into all of these!!!

Also, I’m gonna delete and repost the newest part of the story so it’s properly situated between the end of the last prompt and the beginning of the next one.

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Interns: I loved your professional style, little touches like the WDW explorer frame work, and the focus on modernizing the "Energy Pavilion" by making it much more physics based. Two coasters themed as coasters and an indoor ferris wheel might not be the most "epcot" feeling things, but you justify them well with the focus on the physics behind them and the kinetic energy. Don't think I didn't notice that Pi Day pandering :p

Team B: Love the art and the intentionality of every addition. Everything fits together nicely and the pavilion truly feels alive! My only real complaint is that the sub ride feels somewhat disconnected and almost like an afterthought despite being the new anchor attraction. It maybe could have used either more focus from the team or you could have just cut it and focused on polishing the rest of the project. Sometimes less is more. The new animal exhibits are stellar

Warriors: I really loved the irreverent tone and the send up of Eisner Era silliness! This team kind of seemed to be struggling a bit this round, but once the idea of going all in on this tone happened the ball really started rolling. There might not be quite enough substance with some parts of it underneath the crazy style of the project, but I really enjoyed it. And raft rides are always a great idea imo

DisneyManOne

Team B Guest Review: The Living Seas

I am getting this done right now, because holy Poseidon, this is absolutely gorgeous! This is something that would fit right at home in EPCOT!

D Hulk, absolutely phenomenal work, as always! Your artwork is always a treat for the eyes, and your work on the new pavilion exterior is incredible! I really dig the gift shop concept, and Beneath the Waves was a solid way to take an EPCOT educational film -- which are usually considered among the lesser attractions at the park -- and turn it into something incredible. The sea itself, and the life within it, are nature's most visually-appealing aspect, in my opinion, and the use of IMAX would really immerse guests in the world of the ocean. Given the picture utilized in the video, would it be a dome theater? That would be truly immersive, indeed!

Lunar Phase was an interesting way to re-theme Coral Reef. The idea of it being set around the phases of the moon was clever, and I love how you made sure it kept with the ocean theme. And I really love the outdoor animal exhibits, especially the dolphin exhibit. Those were incredible ways to entice guests towards the pavilion. Honestly, I wish there was a way to include other animal exhibits in the area, as well...maybe some animals in the area surrounding The Land?

The three-story aquarium was an incredible concept. I love how you guys made it work with each level. And the ride itself was rather nice, as well. It's like a more ambitious version of the Submarine Voyage at Disneyland, being able to whisk guests off to ocean ecosystems around the world.

However, I do admit, I am a bit confused about the layout of the pavilion. Where is everything? A pavilion map would have been incredibly helpful. My biggest question with the layout is, do we directly enter into the benthic zone from the outside of the pavilion? In the brainstorming thread, someone mentioned keeping the Hydrolators as a way of transporting guests to the different floors of the pavilion, and that would have worked incredibly. The way I'd do it, I'd have a Hydrolator (the original rumbling floor kind, not an actual elevator) set up at the end of the main queue, thus "taking us down" to the benthic zone to start our journey. Would the third-story be the home of Beneath the Waves? And where would we enter the dark ride? Would it be our way of getting to the aquarium itself?

Well done all around, Team B! Another solid entry in this season! In fact, I am still at work on a "definitive" version of Mirror Walt Disney World, and I would love to put a version of this concept -- as well as the Imagination Institute Interns' Energy in Motion; great job on that, BTW -- into it. It is that good! Plus, I'm working with an idealized EPCOT where Project Gemini -- or, at least, most of Project Gemini -- did happen, and both concepts fit the proposed Project Gemini mindset like a glove.

Chaos Cat

View attachment 619174

Also, I'd like to say that we Interns considered doing either The Land or The Living Seas before settling on Universe of Energy (now Energy in Motion). Glad to see three different and great projects from everyone!
We Warriors also considered doing Seas before changing to Land because Seas have been done before (and also because Team B was guaranteed to do it because come on, they got @PerGron)

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
We Warriors also considered doing Seas before changing to Land because Seas have been done before (and also because Team B was guaranteed to do it because come on, they got @PerGron)
In an alternate universe when all three squads did The Living Seas for this scene:

641w20.jpeg

As I say whenever two teams do the same thing, "Honk honk!"

Disney Warrior

Reviews!

Wario Warriors
This literally screams 90s and Eisner-era Disney. While I hate the idea of Living with the Land becoming a thrill ride and EA getting a Disney ride, I feel that this was executed very well, though I don’t want Chapek to do this in 2022.

Team B(ee)
Classic @PerGron animal land, I see. I’m loving the photoshop and the whole theme, especially the fact that there is no IP. But, where is the mascot @Honey Bee (Rebooted) ?

Imagination Institute Interns (god that’s a mouthful)
Right off the bat this is my favorite in terms of presentation, the 1998 WDW Explorer link on the title page makes me nostalgic for something that existed before I was even born, and the Yesterland style on the site makes me more nostalgic since it is one of my favorite Disney sites. This whole presentation just seems so realistic, and yay no IP!

OvertheHorizon

Imagination Institute Interns

Things I loved: You made me look up “Entropy” – always a good indication that my imagination is about to be stimulated. The Future World map – very creative – 5 stars. Great introduction tying in Eisner/Wells vision to your proposed project (love the inclusion of the Guidemap from 1997). Adam the Atom – sounds so Disney of the 90s. The Frank Gehry architectural additions to the existing pavilion. “These designs have not been tested on even the dummies yet!” Cute dialogue between Hasselback and Johnny. Inclusion of the Model Room for guests to design their own coaster (they had a similar feature in Communicore at Epcot). Nice color variation for Kinetic Kitchen logo. Love the photos for Pythagoras Pastries Samplers. Lots of creative ideas and descriptions in the Kinetorium. Homework Helpers is a great idea.

Suggestions: Consider a different color for the ride logo of The EXAMINER. Hasselback sounds like a fun name, but perhaps chose a name with more connection to energy – “Dr. Ken Netick” 😊 Not sure that “sprawling” is the right adjective to describe a 55’ tall wheel (Majestic, Imposing, Grand). Is the “character” meet and greet for Adam the Atom a cast member in costume or an audioanimatronic (like Mr. Potato Head in Toy Story land). Edutational ?

Team B

Things I loved: The rendering of The Living Seas – OMG – and nicely matched design in the Epcot map. And a nice description of the pavilion’s design. IMAX 4-D! John Stamos as a narrator and a great description of the movie’s content. Name of the restaurant and reason why. I like the descriptions of the various educational exhibits. Interesting decision to expand quite a few exhibits outside of the pavilion building. The Rise to the Darkness was a good idea. Graphics, a ride schematic, inclusion of more drawings/photos would have elevated the presentation.

Suggestions: Rather than depict pool areas with scratchy red lines, create a better graphic to show them with water. Once the decision was made to reshape the inside aquarium, a floorplan should have been included to show us how it would be different than the “existing” pavilion. Much of this presentation is description, and it could have benefitted from more images.

Wario Warriors

Things I loved: Interesting idea to have two facades for the pavilion (would have liked to see a drawing that showed how they integrated together for the East facing arrival point of the guests). Concept of a pavilion mascot – Chippy the Computer Chip. A rafting ride elevates the thrill level for the pavilion. The SimStorm was a great idea. Power Feeders run by robots was an interesting idea that could have been more fully developed.

Suggestions: Perhaps provide a better explanation for how a computer chip board relates to the Land pavilion theme. Include a drawing of Chippy. I got confused on the sequence of the rafting ride. At one point there was mention of “exiting the attraction” and yet the description of the ride continued.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
C559119C-D855-454B-B7AF-103F9F73D880.jpeg

R E V I E W S

As this round got underway, all three Squads immediately began shooting off a plethora of ideas for almost every single applicable pavilion. Interestingly, everyone seemed to unanimously be opposed to tackling Spaceship Earth. I don’t recall seeing a single pitch for the park icon during the brainstorming. However, each team did entertain concepts for each of the other available pavilions, and in a wonderful twist of luck, we ended up with each of our three Squads selecting a different pavilion. No cruise ships to be found here!

The Interns chose to reimagine Universe of Energy as Energy in Motion. Before reading the submission, I was a bit concerned about the conversion of the pavilion to a roller coaster, as,…that’s exactly what transpired in real life. But much to my delight, this turned out to be a refreshing and enjoyable project that grew on me more as I read it. And there is certainly a lot more going on here than “just” a coaster. In fact there’s two!

Love the map!! It’s so helpful for visualizing everything and I can definitely close my eyes and picture myself actually being there!

One detail that I think really brings this together is the sponsor, K’Nex. Through the lens of that sponsor, everything in the pavilion immediately makes perfect sense. This absolutely screams 90s Epcot, but in the BEST way! Creating an atrium with multiple exhibits and smaller attractions along with retail and food options gives this a genuine “Epcot” feel. This is everything I want from a modernized Epcot pavilion.

The headliner attraction would definitely be an absolute riot for the whole family! And even though it may be just marginally too intense for my tame coaster tastes, it’s a change that I can get behind. Because it’s supplemented with a surprisingly fitting story. Honestly, I didn’t know how much I would be into it based on my skimming of the brainstorming, but the final product totally won me over!

And Adam the Atom. Like. My heart. I’m a sucker for an adorable mascot, and Adam is an absolute home run!

I also really love the visuals you provided. The facade got a beautiful but not overpowering makeover, the new logos are absolutely timeless and resonate pure Epcot, it’s just a solid project that I can totally get behind even as an Epcot purist.

Honestly I can’t stress it enough; I went into this thinking that I wasn’t really going to be that into it. And I was delightfully proven wrong at every turn. Thank you, Interns, for this wonderful project!

Now, if this were purely a contest of breathtaking visuals, Team B and their Living Seas facelift would be the runaway winners! Like,…WOW!!! Not only is the detail overwhelming, but it’s just absolutely gorgeous and tremendously inspiring! This would immediately become a visual icon of not just Epcot, but all of Disney Parks. And the detailed explanation for the facade’s inspiration just lends itself that much more to the realism of the project. Phenomenal work!

Coming from a purist’s perspective, this is a crown jewel project. This Squad took a fundamentally “Epcot” pavilion and elevated it to a higher level. I am totally enamored with the enclosed outdoor observation areas surrounding the entrance to the pavilion. This adds so much needed kinetic energy to The Seas, and would absolutely draw visitors in for a trip Beneath the Waves.

Everything that you did took the existing concept and pushed it further. Expanding the aquarium to give the creatures who live here a more authentic setting is a major A+ move for me!

I really enjoyed the updated film. I guess it’s not so much a pre-show anymore as much as it’s really a stand-alone attraction. But it’s definitely a much needed upgrade, even in 1997-ish when the pavilion was just barely a decade old.

One thing I really enjoyed about the write up was the way you broke the tradition of leading with your headliner attraction and then methodically working your way through everything to eventually land on dining and retail. Instead you broke this up into segments that totally kept me guessing as to what would come next. That’s a small detail but one that I really, really appreciated! And it also allowed you to close your presentation with an attraction rather than details that are often overlooked as filler.

My one issues is that outside of the expanded dolphin tank and the smaller outdoor observation areas, I don’t know where anything is. Did you gut the pavilion entirely? What was rerouted where? I really would have loved a basic floor plan to help visualize everything. I also would have really loved a few more visuals, particularly regarding the submarine attraction. It wasn’t entirely clear what type of ride system this was, but I think I understood the concept enough to “get it” and I truly, truly enjoyed it!

Outstanding work, as always Team B!

One of the most bold moves a team can make in any competition is deciding to completely gut the co-hostess’s all-time favorite attraction. That takes guts, because there is a certain sentimentality that is nearly impossible to detach from beloved attractions, but The Wario Warriors went for it! Kudos, Squad! You landed on a concept and did it!

When brainstorming got underway, this group, like the others, began throwing out lots of ideas for almost every pavilion available. However after settling on The Land, it seemed like the team sort of lost their momentum. They made the strategic call to not go with The Living Seas because it seemed a given that a certain armchair imagineer with a well documented passion for zoology would head up that pavilion, and trying to beat him at his own game would be unwise. I think that was the right decision. But, where it seemed to stall out was when the team decided to go with The Land,…kinda just because?

I think the main issue was that you chose a pavilion first instead of allowing your inspiration to truly guide you. So there ended up being a couple of things that I really liked but also seemed somewhat out of place. Like Chippy the Computer Chip; I ADORE THIS IDEA!!! I could easily spend ten minutes hanging out talking to a friendly computer face made of circuits and bolts!! But, I also didn’t see the connection to the final pavilion. I feel like Chippy would be a perfect fit in Communicore/Innoventions.

But let’s focus on the good, because there is a lot to be found here. For starters, I was skeptical about replacing Living with The Land with a river rapids. It felt so out of place to me, I wasn’t really sure how that was going to work. But then you threw me a massive curveball with the Pauly Shore/Bio-Dome tie in and WOW!! Sure, that movie is basically Mallrats with science, but there is just enough of a connection there that I can actually buy it! Especially given the timeframe, I mean it’s so blissfully 90s that it just somehow works! And a rapids, despite being a thrill ride, is still a perfect way to experience multiple landscapes and climates. Especially utilizing multiple floors of the structure. Honestly I can’t even believe how much I genuine appreciate this, so well done!

The storm show fits naturally in The Land pavilion. I honestly never understood why there hasn’t been either a meteorology pavilion at Epcot or at least a strong weather-based attraction somewhere in the park. Going the special effects theater route, albeit a little directive of Universal’s Twister attraction, is a perfect way to incorporate such a concept into the park.

But I think what might stand out the most about your project is the way it’s written. This irreverent tone laced with sarcasm and tongue in cheek humor. The Wario Warriors may have found an identity in this method of delivery. I always loved that about being on Team Reality in SA7; we made our presentations as lighthearted and goofy as we could get away with while still maintaining the integrity of what we were trying to create. Don’t run away from embracing this presentation style. I think it suits this Squad.

All of that said, I did want to see more. This was incredibly light on visuals, and did need a little more coherence. A map or floor plan would definitely have been helpful as well. But overall, I’m delightfully pleased by how much enjoyment I got out of this, so awesome work!

Once again, you’ve made this decision very difficult.

Last edited:

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
ahi1JTf.png

--The Set Up--

DCA 1.0 had some minor issues. Those minor issues were the highlight of the park as the rest of it was full of major issues. But perhaps one more family friendly D/E-Ticket could've been exactly what was needed to pull the whole park together!

Armchair imagineering games have gone back to DCA 1.0 multiple times trying to "fix it" with one new expansion. Often taking a similar path as imagineers in real life did; knocking out much of Bountiful Valley Farms for a new land. One Little Spark 1 even had a Scene centered around that very thing!

bountifulfarm003.jpg

But what if, instead of replacing Bountiful Valley Farms, we doubled down on it? We are back here in the Late 90s when final plans for opening day California Adventure are being finalized, now is our chance to make amends to Bountiful Valley Farms by giving it a D/E-Ticket attraction and making it a highlight of the park!

bountiful_tractordisplay2001tm.jpg

In case you don't know, Bountiful Valley Farms was a little outdoor walkthrough attraction about farming featuring tractors guests can take pictures with, tractor themed merchandise, and info about tractors. this was at the very center of the park and listed first on guidemaps.

Here's a more detailed Guide to DCA 1.0

--The Challenge--

Imagineers, your challenge is this:

Design a D/E-Ticket Attraction for the Bountiful Valley Farms Land in Opening Day DCA! What kind of attraction is up to you, but try to think of things lacking in opening day DCA and do your best to help balance the park's line up!

Remember, we are in the late 90s, keep that time period in mind with any technology or IP choices! We aren't gonna be fact checking every detail for accuracy, but try to keep the time period in mind.

bountiful_cat552001tm.jpg

--A Note on Judging--

The distinctions between C-Ticket, D-Ticket, and E-Ticket can get a little murky. And it can be easy to get bogged down in details like that. I've seen teams get held back by debating about whether an idea they have is more of a D or an E and lose a whole day of brainstorming to that.

We are less worried about the ticket level and more worried about whether you are designing a fun attraction you are passionate about! Aim for the D/E-Ticket range, but don't overthink it.

GvGQH6V.gif

Alright, Teams. Have fun! Go Create! Dream Big!

This is due on Friday, February 11th at 11:59pm WDW Time

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
ahi1JTf.png

--The Set Up--

DCA 1.0 had some minor issues. Those minor issues were the highlight of the park as the rest of it was full of major issues. But perhaps one more family friendly D/E-Ticket could've been exactly what was needed to pull the whole park together!

Armchair imagineering games have gone back to DCA 1.0 multiple times trying to "fix it" with one new expansion. Often taking a similar path as imagineers in real life did; knocking out much of Bountiful Valley Farms for a new land. One Little Spark 1 even had a Scene centered around that very thing!

bountifulfarm003.jpg

But what if, instead of replacing Bountiful Valley Farms, we doubled down on it? We are back here in the Late 90s when final plans for opening day California Adventure are being finalized, now is our chance to make amends to Bountiful Valley Farms by giving it a D/E-Ticket attraction and making it a highlight of the park!

bountiful_tractordisplay2001tm.jpg

In case you don't know, Bountiful Valley Farms was a little outdoor walkthrough attraction about farming featuring tractors guests can take pictures with, tractor themed merchandise, and info about tractors. this was at the very center of the park and listed first on guidemaps.

Here's a more detailed Guide to DCA 1.0

--The Challenge--

Imagineers, your challenge is this:

Design a D/E-Ticket Attraction for the Bountiful Valley Farms Land in Opening Day DCA! What kind of attraction is up to you, but try to think of things lacking in opening day DCA and do your best to help balance the park's line up!

Remember, we are in the late 90s, keep that time period in mind with any technology or IP choices! We aren't gonna be fact checking every detail for accuracy, but try to keep the time period in mind.

bountiful_cat552001tm.jpg

--A Note on Judging--

The distinctions between C-Ticket, D-Ticket, and E-Ticket can get a little murky. And it can be easy to get bogged down in details like that. I've seen teams get held back by debating about whether an idea they have is more of a D or an E and lose a whole day of brainstorming to that.

We are less worried about the ticket level and more worried about whether you are designing a fun attraction you are passionate about! Aim for the D/E-Ticket range, but don't overthink it.

GvGQH6V.gif

Alright, Teams. Have fun! Go Create! Dream Big!

This is due on Friday, February 11th at 11:59pm WDW Time

@Tegan pilots a chicken Ah, man. I was hoping for Disney-MGM Studios project next but maybe next Saturday we can do it. I'll do Roger Rabbit's Hollywood for Sunset Blvd expansion with other members.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom