• Encanto

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Donald Duck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's coming on Tonight all right just gotta go on ABC on Directv Stream and watch it. (First America's Funniest Home Videos and then Once Upon a Studio and Encanto).

brb1006

The Fine Tooning Podcast (part of Jim Hill Media) had two episodes released late September and early October of this year where Jim Hill and Drew Taylor discussed and shared a tiny bit of information for "Once Upon A Studio".

Drew Taylor and Jim Hill will properly discuss the short in a future episode after it's first airing.

TsWade2

Original Poster
Hi guys, just to let you guys know that I need to stay away from the internet for awhile. Because I understand that Once Upon A Studio is starting to air on eastern time very soon and I live in a pacific time, so I don’t want to get spoiled. But I’ll be back on the Internet when I finally watch OUAS. In the meantime, for those of you who lived in the eastern time, I hope you guys enjoy it. See you later tonight!😉

DCBaker

Premium Member
It may be wrong about whether Mickey's voice in the short is Bret Iwan or Chris Diamantopoulos, but from what i heard about his voice in the short, it's nothing like Bret's voice that supposed to be. Phrase like "Oh Boy", C'mon Minnie", etc. feels bit different in the short. If it's true that Chris voice Mickey in the short, it will be the first time Chris voice Mickey outside the 2013 tv series and it's derivative works by Paul Rudish.

Just the little Mickey voice comparison in the previous documentary film: Mickey The Story of the Mouse.

Chris was listed in the credits as the voice of Mickey!

Cmdr_Crimson

So a few things I saw to mention..
  • Robin Williams lost boy character from the Back to Neverland Short.
  • no Song of the South Characters
  • No Roger Rabbit Characters
  • Wilbur and Marahute missing with the Rescuers Down Under group. (While they had Mcleats, Cody and Jake)
Anyone else want to add to the missing group?

UNCgolf

So a few things I saw to mention..
  • Robin Williams lost boy character from the Back to Neverland Short.
  • no Song of the South Characters
  • No Roger Rabbit Characters
  • Wilbur and Marahute missing with the Rescuers Down Under group. (While they had Mcleats, Cody and Jake)
Anyone else want to add to the missing group?

Roger Rabbit wasn't technically a Disney film, so not surprising they weren't included.

It didn't include any Pixar characters either, which was the right call IMO.

There are villains I don't remember seeing, but that doesn't mean they weren't there. So many characters that it was easy to miss some.

Cmdr_Crimson

There are villains I don't remember seeing, but that doesn't mean they weren't there. So many characters that it was easy to miss sme.
The villains in the group shot are...
Mad Madam Mim
Gov Radcliffe
Lady Tremaine
The Horned King
Scar, The hyenas
King Leonidas
Wicked Witch
Maleficent
Dr Facilier
Bowler Hat guy Goob
Gaston
Pete
Shere Khan and Kah
King Candy
Jafar and Iago
Judge Frollo
Clayton
Prince John, Sir Hiss and Sheriff of Nottingham
Queen of Hearts
McCleets and Joanna
Medusa and Snoops
Ursula
Jumba
Captain silver
Mother Gothel
Prof Ratigan
Captain Hook & TikTok
Edgar
Headless Horseman & Brom Bones
Hans
Stromboli, Honest John and Foulfellow
Cruella
Yzma and Kronk
Hades, Pain and Panic

Yes there are villains missing like Cmdr Rourke from Atlantis, Sha Yu, Alameda Slim, and Sykes from Oliver and Co to name a few .

Last edited:

TsWade2

Original Poster
I’m back! I watched the short and I………..LOVED IT!🥹😭OMG! It’s like House of Mouse and Disney both used hand drawn and CG at the same time! I didn’t cry, but the ending did hit me and I almost got emotional when Mickey look at the picture of Walt Disney and when all the Disney characters singing When You Wish Upon A Star. I think this short cured me about my concern that animated classics might be replaced by unnecessary live action remakes. So, anyway, this will be my new favorite modern Disney animated short and I hope it comes to DisneyPlus soon. Happy 100th anniversary Disney!🙂🤞

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member

timon-and-pumbaa-cry.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom