OMG. The Jumbo Turkey Leg Is A Emu leg!

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Years ago in the UK. We had a ventriloquist called Rod Hull and he had a Emu as his talking bird.Scots comedian Billy Connelly once told him on a chat show " If that Emu comes anywhere near me,I'am gonna break your hand." Poor Rod Hull had a bad ending,he fell off his roof while trying to fix his tv antenna,and was killed outright. I'am now beginning to think that the Emu killed him.Shouting up at the roof top " Yer no gonna eat my leg,ya big Jessie.";)

disneysince71

Years ago in the UK. We had a ventriloquist called Rod Hull and he had a Emu as his talking bird.Scots comedian Billy Connelly once told him on a chat show " If that Emu comes anywhere near me,I'am gonna break your hand." Poor Rod Hull had a bad ending,he fell off his roof while trying to fix his tv antenna,and was killed outright. I'am now beginning to think that the Emu killed him.Shouting up at the roof top " Yer no gonna eat my leg,ya big Jessie.";)

Bama14

Ok so I guess I am the heathen/barbarian of the group. My boys love the turkey leg! We buy one and everyone shares! I have a picture of our seven month old holding one and tasting it! It cracks me up whenever I see it! It is always a comical and memorable experience. Tasty too!!
Haha, that baby probably hadn't seen food that big before! I've never tried one, so it might be the best tasting food at Disney. It's like my repulsion of mayo though. I've never tried it, the looks of it just put me off. I bet if I put a giant picture of one on my fridge dieting would go much better, because I immediatly lose my appetite.

Mawg

For anyone gullible enough to believe all of this, this is just urban myth and not true. Things in the US cannot be marketed at one type of meat and then be something else. This is why places are so concerned that horse DNA has showed up in some hamburgers. It would be illegal for Disney to advertise something as a Turkey Leg when it is not. But it’s a funny joke.

G00fyDad

For anyone gullible enough to believe all of this, this is just urban myth and not true. Things in the US cannot be marketed at one type of meat and then be something else. This is why places are so concerned that horse DNA has showed up in some hamburgers. It would be illegal for Disney to advertise something as a Turkey Leg when it is not. But it’s a funny joke.

35pc8v.jpg

Mawg

I knew it,I knew it. It has been revealed that the Jumbo Turkey leg is actually a Emu's leg.After all these years Disney has finally confessed that they have a farm in North Dakota breeding Emu's, and that is what your eating at WDW. Sorry! But I couldn't help myself after reading a report in a Disney site about these humongous legs.Anyway it's only 1000 calories per leg. :eek: Whit!!! Thats my calorie intake for one week.So all you Leg fans out there,tell us non leg fans why you like it.How would you convert a non leg fan to try it,even only for once.;)

You know what the most unbelievable part of this post is? That your calorie intake for a week is 1000cal! You are the Food Post Master, Sorry, don't believe it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom