OMG. The Jumbo Turkey Leg Is A Emu leg!

real mad hatter

Original Poster
I knew it,I knew it. It has been revealed that the Jumbo Turkey leg is actually a Emu's leg.After all these years Disney has finally confessed that they have a farm in North Dakota breeding Emu's, and that is what your eating at WDW. Sorry! But I couldn't help myself after reading a report in a Disney site about these humongous legs.Anyway it's only 1000 calories per leg. :eek: Whit!!! Thats my calorie intake for one week.So all you Leg fans out there,tell us non leg fans why you like it.How would you convert a non leg fan to try it,even only for once.;)

DisneyDebNJ

I knew it,I knew it. It has been revealed that the Jumbo Turkey leg is actually a Emu's leg.After all these years Disney has finally confessed that they have a farm in North Dakota breeding Emu's, and that is what your eating at WDW. Sorry! But I couldn't help myself after reading a report in a Disney site about these humongous legs.Anyway it's only 1000 calories per leg. :eek: Whit!!! Thats my calorie intake for one week.So all you Leg fans out there,tell us non leg fans why you like it.How would you convert a non leg fan to try it,even only for once.;)
I never have had a *turkey* leg whilst at Disney .... and I never will LOL

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I have tried one once and have not gone back. They are very salty and then eating around all of the ligaments and tendons is no pleasure. After you are done you need to run your face through a carwash just to clean up. I really do not know what people see it them and I am a meatatarian.
Same here. The pork shanks at Gaston's have none of those issues. I can see me getting 1 of those every time I set foot in FL.

disneysince71

images

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom