OMG. The Jumbo Turkey Leg Is A Emu leg!

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Did you read @real mad hatter original post?
It has been revealed that the Jumbo Turkey leg is actually a Emu's leg.After all these years Disney has finally confessed that they have a farm in North Dakota breeding Emu's, and that is what your eating at WDW.
According to a Disney survey,the Emu's from South Dakota are much tougher than their partners in the north.This is due to the much needed alcohol they feed to the North Emu's to keep them warm in the cold weather. ;)

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Sorry hatter...tried one once and was NOT impressed, so no convincing from THIS Canuck! Whether it's emu, turkey, or even Big Bird's leg...there is no way I am eating one of those things again!
Agree..Even when I lived in Canada I tried food that we wouldn't get back home.My buddy took me to this steakhouse that served ( hope I'am right here ) Caribou. Anyway he ordered this elk like steak,and it was awesome.When I returned home to Scotland years later,I started growing these little antlers on the back of my head.Ever since then my DW calls me Deer.:rolleyes: Sorry.

Mikester71

Agree..Even when I lived in Canada I tried food that we wouldn't get back home.My buddy took me to this steakhouse that served ( hope I'am right here ) Caribou. Anyway he ordered this elk like steak,and it was awesome.When I returned home to Scotland years later,I started growing these little antlers on the back of my head.Ever since then my DW calls me Deer.:rolleyes: Sorry.

LOL - as long as she doesn't buy you a shirt with a bullseye on it and proceed to pull out a bow and arrow, you're all set! ;)

wdwstateofmind

SOURCE? You can't just post that without having evidence and whoever just said that is silly cause it would be VERY easy to find out it was EMU leg considering FDA guidelines would need them to label it was such...remember this isn't Europe and the Jungle came out in the early 1900s when we learn much of our meat lessons...

real mad hatter

Original Poster
SOURCE? You can't just post that without having evidence and whoever just said that is silly cause it would be VERY easy to find out it was EMU leg considering FDA guidelines would need them to label it was such...remember this isn't Europe and the Jungle came out in the early 1900s when we learn much of our meat lessons...
Are you actually Madder than myself.You do know this is a tongue in cheek thread.So here's my thinking.Your either trying to wind me up ;) or you are actually not of sane mind :eek: or your actually only 6 years of age.LOL?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom