OMG! I actually won through the mail-in YOAMD!

MissM

Original Poster
I woke up to someone knocking on my door this morning. It was my mailman with a registered box from WDW. Inside were a pair of YOAMD Mickey Ears!

:sohappy:

This is hysterical since I've been to the parks about a dozen times since the promotion started but never won (nor even seen any prizes handed out just people with prizes already in place) but I mailed in around six or eight postcards over the last couple weeks and POOF! a win!

So the rumors are true. If I can win by mail, anyone can. :lol:
-m

LeeSeeBabe

Congratulations. Now, what Disney is hoping for, you will want to go to Disney so you can wear your new years!!! ;)

I know I would!

MissM

Original Poster
That is awesome!!!
Where can I get the info to send the entry by mail?
Thanks.

Here you go:

Also, starting on September 18, 2006, eligible participants can enter without being present in a Disney Property by writing their full name, complete mailing address (including postal code), daytime telephone number (including area code), and date of birth on a 3.5"x5" postcard and sending it with proper postage affixed to: (i) if a legal resident of the United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada or Mexico: P.O. Box 8629, Elmhurst, IL 60126; or (ii) if a legal resident of the United Kingdom: Disney Dream Giveaway, 483 Green Lanes, London N13 4BS. Participants may enter once per day during the Giveaway Period. All mail-in entries must be mailed separately, postmarked by December 31, 2007 and received by January 14, 2008 or they will be void.​
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/index?name=YOMDRulesPage

Congratulations. Now, what Disney is hoping for, you will want to go to Disney so you can wear your new years!!!

I know I would!
I got the box and I immediately called Love and told him. Then I said, "It's a sign! Now we HAVE to head out to Disney this weekend!! :ROFLOL:

MattyFresh

I had a friend that was at the world in February and him, his wife, and little girl got to watch the fireworks from atop the astro orbiter....he said there is no othe way to watch the show. congrats on your new ears!!

jessfriends

Here you go:

Also, starting on September 18, 2006, eligible participants can enter without being present in a Disney Property by writing their full name, complete mailing address (including postal code), daytime telephone number (including area code), and date of birth on a 3.5"x5" postcard and sending it with proper postage affixed to: (i) if a legal resident of the United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada or Mexico: P.O. Box 8629, Elmhurst, IL 60126; or (ii) if a legal resident of the United Kingdom: Disney Dream Giveaway, 483 Green Lanes, London N13 4BS. Participants may enter once per day during the Giveaway Period. All mail-in entries must be mailed separately, postmarked by December 31, 2007 and received by January 14, 2008 or they will be void.​

I got the box and I immediately called Love and told him. Then I said, "It's a sign! Now we HAVE to head out to Disney this weekend!! :ROFLOL:

Thank you!!! :D

tjkref418

I woke up to someone knocking on my door this morning. It was my mailman with a registered box from WDW. Inside were a pair of YOAMD Mickey Ears!

:sohappy:

This is hysterical since I've been to the parks about a dozen times since the promotion started but never won (nor even seen any prizes handed out just people with prizes already in place) but I mailed in around six or eight postcards over the last couple weeks and POOF! a win!

So the rumors are true. If I can win by mail, anyone can. :lol:
-m

Congrats! :sohappy:

imamouse

Here you go:

I've entered on and off since Sept and have won ears and the lanyard with pins. I send my 3.5 x 5" index card inside an envelope. No way am I sending out my personal information, especially my DOB, in an unsecured fashion.

Since1976

I'm assuming you paid $.24 per postcard, so that comes to about $1.92?

Not bad for a pair of Mickey ears!

/runs off, looking for index cards...

sorceresssamara

After being out for the day I just came home to find my very own package from the Disney Dream Squad!! Finally my mail in's have paid off!! I too now own my own set of YOAMD ears!! YAY!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom