Old pictures of WDW

jamie666

Original Poster
Wondering if anyone would post old pictures, items etc. of WDW. I love looking at old pictures of WDW.

InfernalPenguin

Funny you should bring this up, I was gonna post a bunch of RELIC-AGED pictures my grandmother has of their trips to disney, but I got sidetracked at some point.

Looks like I'm gonna go on a bit of an archeological dig to find 'em again

jamie666

Original Poster
Funny you should bring this up, I was gonna post a bunch of RELIC-AGED pictures my grandmother has of their trips to disney, but I got sidetracked at some point.

Looks like I'm gonna go on a bit of an archeological dig to find 'em again

Awesome!! I can't wait :sohappy:

WhatJaneSays

Guess what .. I'm in the process of scanning in all my family's old photo albums and I've just started on my parent's 1982 to EPCOT. I'll have to share them once I'm done with that album.

hpyhnt 1000

Guess what .. I'm in the process of scanning in all my family's old photo albums and I've just started on my parent's 1982 to EPCOT. I'll have to share them once I'm done with that album.

Eagerly anticipating! Can't wait to see them! :sohappy:

adrianuk91

we have some pictures from when it was the 25th annerverasy and the castle was done up as a birthday cake but I have know idea where they are

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
There`s tonnes on these forums; try a search. The most recent thread was only a few weeks ago.

Or you could look on my hard drive ;)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Two of my favorites.
012-FR_1_2_a_copy.jpg

WDW-661_-_Entrance.jpg

ldsprincess

woah! that's what it used to look like? when did they change it? it lookskinda weird. lol. i think i def. like the rocks that are there now much better.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I don't really think so, but I guess it all depends on your first impression of Tomorrowland. To me the clean lines with the waterfall towers were much more "futuristic." :shrug:

I do like the neon, colorfulness and energy level that the "New Tomorrowland" brings to the area though.

Wow

What a timely thread...my DW and I are headed to WDW in just 7 days on our first "road trip" to the World since our honeymoon 27 years ago. When the kids came along we always decided to fly. On the way we're going to stop in Savannah GA to meet up with an old buddy from my days in the USCG Presidential Honor Guard. I was stationed there when we got married. The point here is that last night I was going through some old photo albums that included pictures of my buddy Dave and I in the Guard and our honeymoon and I found all of these great pictures of WDW taken on our honeymoon in June of 1981. Originally, I just wanted to have some pictures of our days in WashingtonDC to look at while reminiscing over dinner, but after reading this great thread I'm going to talk to my DW about scanning the old WDW pictures for a posting. :wave:

Again...great idea for a thread!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom