Okay, I'm going! :)

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by mightyduck
LOL! Thanks, Marcia... :)

DisneyFreak, I thought that's what i was doing to, but apparently not. So now that I have direct instructions from Marcia to get busy with it, well, you can't disobey mama... ;)

Well then, were these words of advice for all of us mama....uh, I mean marcia?

markymark

If you are going to misbehave anywhere, you might as well do it wdw!! Not that you would....of.....course!! If you are bringing presents back, can I have the Mickey Mouse wardrobe they have in the Disney At Home shop in Downtown Disney Marketplace! It should just fit into your luggage!

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by markymark
If you are going to misbehave anywhere, you might as well do it wdw!! Not that you would....of.....course!! If you are bringing presents back, can I have the Mickey Mouse wardrobe they have in the Disney At Home shop in Downtown Disney Marketplace! It should just fit into your luggage!

No, no, I wouldn't misbehave... ;)

You can have whatever you'd like, Marky! Aren't you coming? :)

markymark

No, no, I wouldn't misbehave... ;)

You can have whatever you'd like, Marky! Aren't you coming? :)

OK I'll set off now, coz I'll have to swim! I'll take my laptop with me so I can keep a check on the boards. Here I go.........

SPLASH..........

Tink

Mighty,
You couldn't wait, couldya? I leave exactly a week after you from probably the same place - are you flying out of Phila or Newark or what? Wouldn't it have been cool if you had waited one lousy week and we ended up on the same plane? You'd be easy to spot - I mean how many ducks do you see in first class?:p

Have fun!!!!!

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by Tink
Mighty,
You couldn't wait, couldya? I leave exactly a week after you from probably the same place - are you flying out of Phila or Newark or what? Wouldn't it have been cool if you had waited one lousy week and we ended up on the same plane? You'd be easy to spot - I mean how many ducks do you see in first class?:p

Have fun!!!!!

LOL! I'm leaving out of Newark this time--ticket was $100 cheaper than Philly. And I can't wait a week--I leave the 18th for a week's vacation! :)

Sorry I'll miss you, Tink! Have fun on your vacation! :)

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by MrPromey
Have a good time Mighty, don't forget about us all when you come back, OK?

I could never forget all of you! :)

I'll be back soon...and then away, but then back again... :)

I think I can find a way to have fun for a week...:) Suggestions, Mr Goes Every Weekend? ;)

MrPromey

Hey! I don’t go every weekend! True I went the last two weekends and… OK, the weekend before that and… I have to go outside and play with the other kids now! Bye ;)

markymark

I could never forget all of you! :)

I'll be back soon...and then away, but then back again... :)

I am so glad you wont forget us.

By the way does this mean you are going to wdw this weekend, coming back and then going to wdw AGAIN?

mightyduck

Original Poster

I am so glad you wont forget us.

By the way does this mean you are going to wdw this weekend, coming back and then going to wdw AGAIN?

LOL! No, I'm going to South Carolina to stay with friends for a week, August 18-25. It's fabulous staying with them...very quiet...no children, just pets, so I can sit in the house and read or whatever while they are at work... :) And then we go hiking and do all kinds of fun stuff. :)

No, I think it'll be a long time before I go back to Disney... probably November... ;) Of course, if I don't get a teaching job, I could go the beginning of September...:eek: :rolleyes: ;)

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyFreak

Well, with all the money they make.......:(

Thanks, DisneyFreak. :) No, we don't make a lot of money, but we get to spend our time with young people, and for those of us who love that, it's worth not ever being rich materially... :)

And november is just the next time I have a couple days off together! ;)

markymark

Thanks, DisneyFreak. :) No, we don't make a lot of money, but we get to spend our time with young people, and for those of us who love that, it's worth not ever being rich materially... :)

And november is just the next time I have a couple days off together! ;)

Talk about dedication!!! Duck I am impressed. I only go to work for the cash!!

DisneyFreak

Nice isn't mark! Getting paid to post with you guys. Life doen't get any better than this.

(I better get out more.)

mightyduck

Original Poster

If I taught for the money, I wouldn't get out of bed in the morning. But I know some of them are counting on me to do all the things I promised, so I go. I left the school I was in--it was over an hour away from home and most nights by the time I was done with all the stuff I told the kids I'd do it was 7 pm by the time I got in. And then I had to start grading and planning... :( I need to be closer to home. We'll see what August brings... :)

DisneyFreak

If I taught for the money, I wouldn't get out of bed in the morning. But I know some of them are counting on me to do all the things I promised, so I go. I left the school I was in--it was over an hour away from home and most nights by the time I was done with all the stuff I told the kids I'd do it was 7 pm by the time I got in. And then I had to start grading and planning... :( I need to be closer to home. We'll see what August brings... :)

I have to say this mightyduck, I admire what you do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom