Okay, I'm going! :)

mightyduck

Original Poster
It's all booked...I leave for Disney this Thursday and I'll be back next Wednesday. :) I'll miss you guys! :)

For the record, this vacation is even less than the one I took a few weeks ago, and I'll be there an extra day. :)

I feel like the commercial...I'm too excited to sleep!

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by mightyduck

What exactly would that exclude, DisneyFreak? ;)

I'll let your imagination wander. ;)

BTW, I am rather disappointed that I hadn't received an invitation considering I'm taking you and Ariel to the Bahamas. :(

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyFreak

I'll let your imagination wander. ;)

BTW, I am rather disappointed that I hadn't received an invitation considering I'm taking you and Ariel to the Bahamas. :(

I was letting my imagination wander...I couldn't think of anything... ;)

Of course you're invited! :) And Ariel, too... ;) And marky, if he's up to the swim...

Ariel

Hey...you go and have some fun down there girl!! Come back with some exciting stories (not too exciting) and I am wishing you tons and tons of GOOD luck!! :) Have an amazing time!!!!

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by Ariel
Hey...you go and have some fun down there girl!! Come back with some exciting stories (not too exciting) and I am wishing you tons and tons of GOOD luck!! :) Have an amazing time!!!!

I will! And you have with the Canadians, eh?

I'll keep the adventures under control this time...and try not to get caught by security again... ;)

Thanks for the good luck wishes...I certainly need it! :)

DisJosh

I felt kind selfish askin for all those souveniers so I cut the list down to about 15 items......the list is in the mail. And on the mickey hat I want my name sewn in.....its J O S H. dont mispell it!

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisJosh
I felt kind selfish askin for all those souveniers so I cut the list down to about 15 items......the list is in the mail. And on the mickey hat I want my name sewn in.....its J O S H. dont mispell it!

I would never, Josh... reporters are required to confirm spelling of everything... ;)

mightyduck

Original Poster

Hmmm.....you know what? I couldn't either, I guess anything goes!!;)

Woohoo! I knew you were just teasing, trying to make me think of something... between the stuff I've already done and the stuff you'd do... well... 'nuff said... ;)

:)

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by mightyduck

Woohoo! I knew you were just teasing, trying to make me think of something... between the stuff I've already done and the stuff you'd do... well... 'nuff said... ;)

:)

Just remember this...it's something my grandpappy used to say:

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

mightyduck

Original Poster

Just remember this...it's something my grandpappy used to say:

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

LOL. ;)

The Mom

Premium Member
mightyduck, have a great (and safe) trip.:) Behave,but not too much. ;) I'll be gone by the time you return, so will have to wait to hear all the juicy details. Remember, you're young, single, and only live once!! Go for it!!:D

mightyduck

Original Poster
LOL! Thanks, Marcia... :)

DisneyFreak, I thought that's what i was doing to, but apparently not. So now that I have direct instructions from Marcia to get busy with it, well, you can't disobey mama... ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom