Ok...don't hate me for this!

DisneysRedHead

It's a pineapple soft serve frozen dessert that is served at Aloha Isle in MK Adventureland. You can also get a Dole Whip float which is the soft serve in pineapple juice.

I preferred the citrus swirl....before the ruined it :fork:

luvlifeinfl

For some folks it is gold in a cup. For me since I do not like pinapple I can pass.

Any how, it is soft serve icecream flavored w/ pinapple..

trr1

What is a Dole Whip? Any help is appreciated!
Dole Whip is a soft-serve frozen dessert available at individual ice-cream vendors all over the US and most notably at Walt Disney World, Disneyland
It is served in a cup or in a glass of pineapple juice as a "Dole Whip Float" topped with a maraschino cherry and Polynesian paper umbrella. Its presence at Disneyland is a benefit of Disneyland's long-standing relation with Dole Foods, corporate sponsors of Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room. At Walt Disney World, Dole Whip is now available outside of the Magic Kingdom at the Disney's Polynesian Resort

foreverbelle

No worries, I just found out what they are, and I have never had one. I wish I could explain but I don't get the fascination with them myself so I can't be much help.

EPCOTPluto

I would prefer this:

3303569329_802ef8256b.jpg

:slurp::slurp::slurp:

MissM

You don't get a cherry in it however at WDW. It's available for purchase at the Aloha Isle stand in Adventureland across from the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse.

(Even if you don't like pineapple, you might try the Dole Whip itself. Love doesn't like pineapple but thinks the soft serve is good. I love pineapple so I get it as the float with the pineapple juice.)

SirNim

It's a real sweet-and-sour kind of thing going on in those floats... That's why they're so delicious, methinks.

frank2271

It's a pineapple soft serve frozen dessert that is served at Aloha Isle in MK Adventureland. You can also get a Dole Whip float which is the soft serve in pineapple juice.

I preferred the citrus swirl....before the ruined it :fork:

I knew it wasn't me, WHAT THE HECK did they do to my beloved citrus swirl?? I LOVED them, I got one a few months ago and it was different, what happened?

Ever since I was a kid my family and I have called it an "Orange Bird" because of the robotic Orange Bird that used to be at the stand where they sold the citrus swirl.

My kingdom for a REAL citrus swirl!!!!!

LenYJr

Dole Whip Float is my snack of choice. It is sooooo refreshing on a hot day. But I have to make sure I don't eat it so quickly that I get brain freeze.

hnp929@optonlin

dole whips the most photographed desert at WDW :ROFLOL::ROFLOL:
disney08273-1.jpg
For those of you who say its OK ....... you may now leave this thread.:mad:.............................:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom