Ohana menu changes

marinad

Ohana's Family Style Dinner?

If I'm reading all of the posts accruately... does Ohana offer all you can eat family style for dinner?

tigsmom

Agreed. I've got the recipe for the Maui Scalloped Potatoes and the Honey Coriander Wings if anyone's interested.

Both are posted in our Recipe?? thread in the Restaurant& Dining forum. That thread has been running for years...stop by sometime and see what you can find. I've made the maui potatoes and to be honest, I'm not impressed. My recipe for scalloped potatoes is much better. Unless of course, the chef failed to pass on an important ingredient. :lookaroun

DisneyDadof4

Ohana is our familys favorite place to eat! The kids love the games they play and we all love the food. The sausage was a little to smoky for my taste. I am happy to hear about the shirmp being put back on. We will be back there on Feb 13th for dinner.:sohappy:

fizzle75

As long as they don't touch the Bananas Foster Bread Pudding I'll be a happy camper!:D

That's like the best dessert I've ever had in my life!

...although the Mango pie at Yak & Yeti is amazing too.

...oh, and the Maple Creme brulee at Le Cellier is phenomenol as well.

...and let's not forget the Mango creme brulee at Citricos.

:lookaroun

DisneyBuffinDE

i was there in july and the breakfast was just mickey waffles, bacon, sausage, pancakes, eggs and potatoes served family style. they also serve this passionfruit juice that is amazing! along with lilo and stich bouncing from table to table. hope you enjoy!!

Senior class trip this may...and reservations for ohana are made. everyone we have told about it can not wait! :slurp:

Thank you so much. This site does not have the waffles or pancakes and my book has waffles. I have a very picky 4 year old. Did you see Mickey and I believe Pluto? It says they are there for pictures and autographs.

pinkrose

My family liked that so much we make it here at home. Fresh pineapple, store bought caramel sauce heated thru....:slurp:

Can't remember the name off hand (I have none in the house at the moment), but its the caramel sauce for dipping fruit and not the type for ice cream...it comes in individual serving packages.

We make it as well. :slurp:

DonaldDoleWhip

Thank god for the return of the shrimp and the return of the fruity bread!

We haven't been to Ohana since they made those (imo) awful menu changes back in 2005. We were really put off by the fried wontons, the decrease in the number of appetizers, the cheesy potatoes, the pork sausage replacing shrimp, and the new dessert. This upcoming trip, we'll be dining there on January 20th. If these menu changes are true, I will be so happy!

No if only they would bring back all the previous appetizers, the stir-fried rice and the pineapple dessert. After such a filling meal, I thought the pineapple was a perfect ending because it was really light (and low calorie without the caramel). I think the bread pudding could be an option that you pay extra for, but I don't feel it's necessary after such a huge meal.

wcox377492

I hope this is a sign of things to come, and DW raising the quality of the offerings at its restaurants, which has been sorely needed to offeset the decline in quality and selection which has come with the disney dining plan

PineapplePrincess

We ADRs for both dinner and breakfast at 'Ohana during our upcoming Easter trip. I can't wait. . . everything sounds delicious! About the bread. . .is it the same bread they serve at the Spirit of Aloha show? If so, it's delicious.:slurp:

goofyfan13

As long as they don't touch the Bananas Foster Bread Pudding I'll be a happy camper!:D

That's like the best dessert I've ever had in my life!

...although the Mango pie at Yak & Yeti is amazing too.

...oh, and the Maple Creme brulee at Le Cellier is phenomenol as well.

...and let's not forget the Mango creme brulee at Citricos.

:lookaroun

I see your a fan of creme brulee, if you haven't had it yet, get over to coral reef for their butterscotch creme brulee...:slurp:

It's amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom