Oh my goodness! Anyone heard of DREAMLAND?

Nicole

SewIn2Disney said:
Isn't there a theme park overseas that has a geosphere similar to Spaceship Earth? I remember seeing pics of it somewhere. I'll see if I can find a link.

http://www.europapark.de/index.php?lang=en

I have been Europa Park. I too was skeptical when I saw their geosphere. But the park is very nicely set up, and well maintained. The only thing I really remember about it was that they had ice cream bars for sale at carts in the park for 2 DM - about $1. No character greetings though their mascot seems to be a mouse.

TheOneVader

SewIn2Disney said:
Isn't there a theme park overseas that has a geosphere similar to Spaceship Earth? I remember seeing pics of it somewhere. I'll see if I can find a link.

Yea, it's in South Korea, I think...

SewIn2Disney

Here's another link showing more pictures of their geosphere (Which is more of a dome...it's not raised off of the ground completly)...including a "cut open" diagram of the interior ride.
http://parkothek.free.fr/ep_rides/ep_eurosat_mir.htm
Nicole, did you go in this ride? It looks interesting. The entire park looks as if its a copy of Epcot....the countries, the globe, the universe of energy.....
And Grizz...the link for the Japan Dreamland is great. The people that narrate the pictures are hysterical!

Lauriebar

SewIn2Disney said:
The people that narrate the pictures are hysterical!
I absolutely agree!! I felt creepy just looking at the pictures, so I can only imagine their feelings actually being there!!!:lol:

Not For Sale

What is even more exciting is them boat jumpers towards the end of the HUGE update. I have 56k, and it took me about 5 hours+ to finish looking at all the photos mostly loaded.

I'll tell Robb you're talking about this, I'm sure he'll want to join in.

Lee

Adventurer
Not For Sale said:
I'll tell Robb you're talking about this, I'm sure he'll want to join in.

Hah!
Robb is on a ship in the middle of the caribbean...doubt he'll spend much time on this thread...I wouldn't.

Not For Sale

Lee said:
Hah!
Robb is on a ship in the middle of the caribbean...doubt he'll spend much time on this thread...I wouldn't.
Oops, forgot about that tidbit.

According to my calculations he'll be back in the start of the new year

Atta83

Thats just to funny. What do they only have a few employees that run the park. I run the bobseld ride as well as the jungle cruise...:lol:

J9000

hey, long time lurker reading this thread.
this is one from england. not even the park bother tohide the fact they stole it from disney. most places list it as based on disneys. the park also had a jungle cruse, next door to this ride in a lake. (somewhat redundant when you can see into the zoo from it.) but they changed it into a knights and dragons ride. http://www.themeparksofengland.com/reviews/drayton/pirate.htm

trust me, its not a nine!

Glasgow

That first website (themeparkreview) was an absolute hoot

My fav part was the boat jumping dudes .. what is that?!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom