Oh my goodness! Anyone heard of DREAMLAND?

ImaginEAR

Ohhh... the Magical Stairway to Nowhere!

Jimmy: Mommy, mommy, please, can we go?

Mom: No, Jimmy. You're not tall enough to go on the "Magical" Stairs!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
ImaginEAR said:

The only reason I can see for the "magical stairs" is to get you at eye level with that parks poor excuse for a monorail as it goes by so you can snap your souvanier photo of it.....or something. :veryconfu

CoffeeJedi

TheOneVader said:
The reason they're so empty and unmaintained is because they built lots of them post-WW2, and then there was a recession a couple years back which killed attendance.
oh, you just know that because of "Spirited Away" :p

This thread is hilarious! i love seeing bad copies of things, there's just so much humor to be found in the bizarreness of it all. It seems to justify the original even more in a way.
(ever see bootleg toys like "Spader-man", "Bat Hero", or "Star War"? same concept, just as funny)

the magical stairs remind me of a human overpass on I-95 (the road to WDW!) i think its in south carolina, anyone know what i'm talking about? it connects about 3 double-wide trailer homes on one side to 2 more on the other

tigger248

CoffeeJedi said:
oh, you just know that because of "Spirited Away" :p

This thread is hilarious! i love seeing bad copies of things, there's just so much humor to be found in the bizarreness of it all. It seems to justify the original even more in a way.
(ever see bootleg toys like "Spader-man", "Bat Hero", or "Star War"? same concept, just as funny)

the magical stairs remind me of a human overpass on I-95 (the road to WDW!) i think its in south carolina, anyone know what i'm talking about?

They seriously have those knock-off toys? I'd die if I ever saw them in a store! :lol:

I know what you mean about the magical stairs too. We have a few human overpasses here in town. I drive under one like everyday.

imagineer boy

What a messed up park. This place surly doesn't have much longer to live. I guess the CEO of the park had "special" imagineers of his own. :lookaroun

Ringo8n24

At first I thought it was Neverland...especially when it looked like nobody was there. :lookaroun It is amazing how people can copy that layout.

GymLeaderPhil

ImaginEAR said:

Oh this just brings back memories of the Tiny Toons Adventures' How I spent my Summer Vacation movie. Plucky went with Hampton pig to Happy World Land... :lol:

aimster

Heh! I like how they called it the "alternate universe" Disneyland. Funny but creepy. I'd probably want to go just for the hell of it... for ____*ts & giggles.

aimster

GymLeaderPhil said:
Oh this just brings back memories of the Tiny Toons Adventures' How I spent my Summer Vacation movie. Plucky went with Hampton pig to Happy World Land... :lol:
OMG! I loved that! The Happy Go Pukey ride and the Bullet Train to Heck! LMAO!

Happy World Land
Happy World Land
Where the fun never stops
For $50 a pop!

Captain Hank

"Happy-Go-Pukey" has become my family's standard name for scary fair-type rides that look like they could forcibly extract every particle from your stomach. :hurl:

What a great video!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom