Oh Joy! Piglet

A "Ghost" Host

Original Poster
Well, after walking through Fantasyland and passing the soon to be hundred acre woods play place, I noticed little Piglet stuck in the tree....... sigh... I mean I love Piglet, but I just can't wait till this play place thing is over... :brick:

Connor002

Pongo said:
I didn't know that pigs were even capable of climbing trees...

piglet is obviously a special pig, he can talk, walk on two legs, dosen't ahve an awful odor, dosen't spend his whole day eating and c____ing, he is not filthy, and has escaped the slaughter house for many years now :lol:

actually, if i remember the story correctly from my younger days, piglet was once tied to/got caught on a kite and was blown into a tree

Pongo

Connor002 said:
piglet is obviously a special pig, he can talk, walk on two legs, dosen't ahve an awful odor, dosen't spend his whole day eating and c____ing, he is not filthy, and has escaped the slaughter house for many years now :lol:

actually, if i remember the story correctly from my younger days, piglet was once tied to/got caught on a kite and was blown into a tree

Uhm... let me see.

Pooh acted like a cloud by floating up to a beehive with a balloon. And Roo became a kite in the blustery day because he was flying away and Kanga grabbed onto his scarf, which was unravelling.

I don't remember anything about a Piglet kite.

But Piglet does seem rather depressed a lot...

Tigger1988

Yes piglet was flying on the kite. Trust me i've seen the video MILLIONS of times. Roo asks Pooh if he can "fly Piglet next". Man its sad I still remember all this. :lol:

Connor002

BiggerTigger said:
Sorry has to be said,

"Let's Go Fly A Kite!"

Up to the highest height
Let's go fly a kite
And send it soaring

Up through the atmosphere
Up where the air is clear
Oh, let's go fly a kite
Let's go fly a kite!

:lol:

Tigger1988

I watched it WAY too much as a kid. Its still fun to watch the DVD of the whole film (all 4 shorts made into one long film)

GoldenFantasmic

I'll be training there the end of this week. I have seen the photos of what the finished product looks like, and even for a playground it is themed very very well. The young guests who are visiting the Magic Kingdom will certainly enjoy it once it opens. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom