Official WDWMagic Halloween 2004 Thread!!!

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Hey, everybody! October is fast approaching..... and so is my favorite day: Halloween!

This is the place to post all things Halloween- costumes, parties, pics, etc.

Have fun! :wave:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
For my halloween costume... I'm thinking Tom Selleck in Magnum PI

MKT is... Thomas Sullivan Magnum. 10/31/04

tomselleck1.jpg

CT5950.jpg

magnumferrari.jpg

magnumcrew.jpg

stranger

Last year I dressed up as Felicity well from the Austin Power movie... I made the costume myself and it turned out really good. I have a picture of my custome somewhere...when I find it I'll post it.

disney_nutter

my work in having a halloween party on the 30th and have booked a very nice club for it. So im either going as bettlejucie or a jedi cause i already have both

Erika

I am having such a hard time trying to decide what to be this year. I love Halloween too so I normally have it figured out by this time!

The Mom

Premium Member
I stay home and pass out candy to the children, so I can't be really scary. Last year I was a vampire. I've done witches (without full make-up) Mummy Dearest, things of that nature. I just picked up a purple wig. I'll have to work from there.

My children are the problem! They always choose something obscure. :rolleyes: Last year my son went as the Black Mage, so I had to make his costume from a picture, including the orange/yellow hat. I remember my daughter wanting to be a mermaid 2 years PRE The Little Mermaid release!!! Again, I had to make my own pattern from a picture. (And a lot of trial and error. :animwink: Her "tail" was sea green lame' with sequin trim. Her "shells" were of the same material, outlined in sequins, and tied with ribbon. She completed it with a long Lady Godiva wig.)

The Mom

Premium Member
mkt said:

QUOTE]

Mmmm, Magnum PI. Never missed it. :animwink: :slurp:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Halloween, already? :sohappy:

Hmmmm....what should I be this year? Last year I was Dracula, how original. :rolleyes: I'd like to be Spider-Man sometime, but it wouldn't be pretty seeing me in tights. :lol:

Right now, I'm trying to decide between Ron Burgundy (wonder how many people will recognize that one), Shrek (if they have the costume), or Austin Powers.

Actually, I think I'll pay $70 for this costume right here. :lol:

56652M_Z.jpg

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
mkt said:

Hmmmm then you will need someone to play Man Servant, Higgins, as well. :lol: :p

Atta83

Hmmm so many things to go as...I dont know, even though I think I am going to hand out candy this year, unless the group my brother is going with (they are dressing up at the Final Fantasy 8 characters) has anything for me to I guess I will dress up as Belle again this year, or have my renissance dress finished.

stranger

Atta83 said:
Hmmm so many things to go as...I dont know, even though I think I am going to hand out candy this year, unless the group my brother is going with (they are dressing up at the Final Fantasy 8 characters) has anything for me to I guess I will dress up as Belle again this year, or have my renissance dress finished.

I thought of dressing up as a Disney Princess this year, but I don't know if I'll have time to make a dress. I'm making my little cousin a Minnie Mouse outfit...she has puffy cheeks like minnie, so she's going to look very cute. This year I opted to dress up like Indiana Jones.

Legacy

I'm making a mask from an old camcorder that I've gutted and cut apart. I'm gonna attach it to wig so it looks like the thing has been jammed through my face.

I need to buy a wig though...

sillyspook13

Original Poster
I keep changing my mind! I've been planing my Cleopatra costume for a few days now....... but now I've settled for a saxy devil...... :goodnevil

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom