Official WDWMagic Halloween 2004 Thread!!!

disney_nutter

ok we just decided today that a group us are going as doctors and nurses but the twist is the men are going to be the nurses. So who wants to c me in a pair of thights

nikimsu2002

My mom teaches 3rd grade and she invited me to their Halloween party so now I have to come up with something. I'm thinking (as of right now. This could change) that since the party is the day before the Michigan/Michigan State football game, I'll go as the Ultimate Spartan fan and wear Michigan State stuff from head to toe and possibly carry my singing Sparty doll. If only I could get (afford to is more like it) Sparty the mascot to come with me I'd be all set.

aim

I just decided that I'm gonna be Tink for Halloween at work! I'm making the costume. w00t! Can't wait!

sillyspook13

Original Poster
disney_nutter said:
ok we just decided today that a group us are going as doctors and nurses but the twist is the men are going to be the nurses. So who wants to c me in a pair of thights
Ha! Reminds me of the transgender Final Fantasy crew I saw a few years ago.......... :lookaroun

ISTCrew20

Im Going as a British Tourist...
no offense to anyone, but this is what my costume will consist of:

-a big floppy hat
-sunglasses
-sunscreen on the tip of my nose
-powder on my face and arms to look really pale
-sandals with high, striped socks
-Mickey Mouse/ I *heart* Britain shirts
-A big, 1980's camera around my neck
-tons of Disney bags
-Short Shorts (and If I can find Umbro anywhere down here, it'll be even better)
-and of course, my British accent.

I think it will be fun, because the more times I wear it, the more times I can switch it up.

xfkirsten

Last year I was a sleeping college student. :lookaroun I always buy tons of candy, but no trick or treaters come by my apartment... so I know I get to eat it all. :lol:

SUUUUUUGAAAARR!!

I'm thinking I might be Sorcerer Mickey this year, I just need the robe. I've seen the old adult Sorcerer Mickey costumes on eBay occasionally, just never coughed up the money for them. But I have the hat and the gloves and the Mickey shoe slippers. And a black leotard top.

LouDisney

My favorite holiday!!
My friends and I always have a Halloween party. Last year I was a brain donor. I wore scrubs, wrapped my head in guaze, with fake blood spots, put a little black under my eyes, carried a jar with water and a walnut (halloween stores were all out of brains) for the brain around, with brain donor written on the jar.

I got the idea from a website called costumeideazone.com
they have some real funny/cute ideas, plus it's stuff you can put together from things around your house or you will not have to spend much at all.

Slipknot

Whoo Hoo!!!!!! Another night to scare the crap out of the trick or treaters. :D

Let's see, a slit throat here, some face wounds there. Some fake appendages to munch on. Oh the possiblities.......

wdwhoneymooner

*bump*

Time to really start thinking about it now. My son wants to be a fire fighter this year and since I'm the one who goes out with him to score the goodies, I need to dress-up too. Thinkin' of a hydrant costume..............................

I still need scan and post my chicken ceasar salad costume from years past......if I can find it.

imagineer99

wdwhoneymooner said:
*bump*

Time to really start thinking about it now. My son wants to be a fire fighter this year and since I'm the one who goes out with him to score the goodies, I need to dress-up too. Thinkin' of a hydrant costume..............................

Beware of dogs....:lookaroun

Sorry! Couldn't resist!;)

Number_6

sillyspook13 said:
I keep changing my mind! I've been planing my Cleopatra costume for a few days now....... but now I've settled for a saxy devil...... :goodnevil

Did you say a saxy devil?

Boo's Mom

My daddy's neighbor two years ago spent $2000 on her Halloween costume. She used her wedding dress from her previous marriage. She sliced it up and put fake blood on it like she had been a murdered bride. It looked awesome (except for the shreading of a $2000 dress lol) Her baby son went as Winnie the Pooh. he was adorable. Speaking of Halloween but a little off topic, Boo's birthday is on October 30 just a day before Halloween. He will be 4. I guess its about time to order some cupcakes for his party. :lookaroun

NemoRocks78

Seized
I ordered my costume from DisneyStore.com today! Woohoo! :sohappy:

DSHookCost1_Z.jpg

:lookaroun :p :lol: :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom