Official Photography Contest 9/15/06 - 9/21/06 Nighttime Photography Contest

ostatecowboy

Attachments

• fount (676 x 507).jpg
    fount (676 x 507).jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 44

barnum42

Hakunamatata - If you don't like the photo contest threads then just don't open them.

If you are trying to look big by using humour, then get a new script writer as these attempts are making you appear to be a grade A moron.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Hakunamatata - If you don't like the photo contest threads then just don't open them.

If you are trying to look big by using humour, then get a new script writer as these attempts are making you appear to be a grade A moron.

Thank you for your opinion.

I guess only certain peoples character comes into question here.....

wannab@dis

Take a look at your signature. :wave:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Take this to PMs...pretty pllleeeeease. :kiss:

Victoria...it seems like MK is in hell with that color castle....nice catch. :lol:

Thats kinda the look I was going for....:lol: Take a fairytale castle and make it look sinister and on fire. Go figure. :lol:

Tramp

Hey Gang...check out this really simple online photo RESIZER.

http://www.resizr.com/

There is NO program to download...after uploading your photo, you simply slide the bar at the top to increase the size of your photo... adjust it by sliding the bar until you get close to 700x525....(the width and height are shown as you slide the bar).... then click the "resize" button and the photo will be resized....right click the photo to save it.

Let me know what y'all think! :wave:

tigsmom

There is NO program to download...after uploading your photo, you simply slide the bar at the top to increase the size of your photo... adjust it by sliding the bar until you get close to 700x525....(the width and height are shown as you slide the bar).... and then right click the photo to save it.

Very cool! Thanks! :kiss:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.

There is NO program to download...after uploading your photo, you simply slide the bar at the top to increase the size of your photo... adjust it by sliding the bar until you get close to 700x525....(the width and height are shown as you slide the bar).... and then right click the photo to save it.

Awesome. This is just what I have been looking for. I can't stand to download any more programs to my computer. It is slow enough as it is. :lol:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hi Guys. As has been said before, let's not turn this thread into sniping at each other. If you dont want to participate in the photo contests, just stay clear of it. Thanks

SewIn2Disney

tiggerific-- I love your avatar and "I don't pump gas" line. I saw a shirt very similar to your pic that showed the outline of the state of NJ and said "we can't even pump our own gas", I almost bought it.

Laura

Premium Member
38740681-M.jpg

I don't *think* I've used this one before. But I could be wrong. Someone stop me if I have!! (I'm running out of pics to use for these things LOL)

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Hi Guys. As has been said before, let's not turn this thread into sniping at each other. If you dont want to participate in the photo contests, just stay clear of it. Thanks
Thanks Steve for unlocking this thread!

I told Steve that I would put a ban on anyone who caused fights in these threads in order to get this thread back. (That can be a specific number of contest ban-ex. that person is banned for 3 contests-or it can be an indefinite ban. I will determine how long based on the offense.) Please don't make me have to ban anyone! I don't want to be the bad guy...or girl...as it may be. :lol:

If you have a problem, please PM me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom