Official Photography Contest 8/21/06 - 8/31/06 Signage Photo Contest

barkatozz

I know someone else entered a picture like this once, but I don't think I ever did. Please let me know if I did and I'll change it.

Tiggerridesign2.jpg
I did.....a few contests ago.:D

JarettK

dscf7736_std.jpg

"Whenever I go on a ride, I'm always thinking of what's wrong with the thing and how it can be improved." -- Walt Disney

DisneyRoxMySox

Do Tell...I love the windows on Main Street, but that one I've yet to hear the story of. Also, do you know if both of Walt's daughters have a window, or just Diane and Ron?

Card Walker would always sit Walt and Roy down after they fought about money and building things. He was the Justice of the Peace because he always seemed to get them to be friends again. He also loved to play golf.

I can't remember Walt's other daughter's name?

FYI, talked to my tour guide on Keys to the Kingdom, they are getting ready to name some people for some new windows. :D

DDuckFan130

Card Walker would always sit Walt and Roy down after they fought about money and building things. He was the Justice of the Peace because he always seemed to get them to be friends again. He also loved to play golf.

I can't remember Walt's other daughter's name?

FYI, talked to my tour guide on Keys to the Kingdom, they are getting ready to name some people for some new windows. :D
Weren't his daughter's names Sharon and Diane...or something like that? :veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom