Official Photography Contest 8/21/06 - 8/31/06 Signage Photo Contest

AliciaLuvzDizne

NovemberDisney086.jpg

SewIn2Disney

dutchess, where did you get your avatar? I see your iTink, someone else had and iMouse and an iFigment, and I love them! I did a google search but didn't find anything. Did you make it yourself?

And great pics everyone!

ZapperZ

Peace On Earth

There are several signs in this picture, but it seems that the most obvious one is also be the most difficult to attain.

IMG_1897.JPG

Zz.

duchess1576

dutchess, where did you get your avatar? I see your iTink, someone else had and iMouse and an iFigment, and I love them! I did a google search but didn't find anything. Did you make it yourself?

And great pics everyone!

i stole it from someone's myspace profile, i think

i've never seen the iMouse or iFigment though

just do a search for "icons" instead of "avatars" and maybe it will pop up

barkatozz

I thought this was funny being, me & my buddy nicknamed our sudden urge to have to hit the bathroom after eating in a hurry as a "Splashdown". :D
Always pictured a "Splashdown Photo" as either me or him squatted on a toilet.:lol:
IMG_0661.jpg

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I am pretty sure this is the funniest sign I have ever seen in WDW. It is located in the weirdest bathroom I have ever been in too. :lol:

ScoopOnPoop.jpg

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
I know someone else entered a picture like this once, but I don't think I ever did. Please let me know if I did and I'll change it.

Tiggerridesign2.jpg

no2apprentice

I don't think I've used this in a contest before...if I have, I'll change it.

I thought about cropping out my son, buy I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Just ignore him. I usually do - :lol: .

1905villians.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom