Official Photography Contest 5.20.05 - 5.26.05: The Architecture of Disney

cseajs

First time entering. Didn't notice the reflection untill I was going through pictures to enter.

DSC00160.jpg

Laura

Premium Member
I've about given up on ever winning one of these contests. I am floored and how much photography talent is on these forums! Must be all these Disney vacations give people a lot of practice with their cameras. I wish I could just go and spend a whole day at Disney doing nothing but taking pictures. Seeing everyone's pictures is really inspirational!

Here's my entry. These contests are tough for me because about 99% of the pictures I take are of my kids, so I rarely get shots of architecture and things like that! Very few pics to choose from.
architecture.jpg

Shaman

Laura22 said:
Here's my entry. These contests are tough for me because about 99% of the pictures I take are of my kids, so I rarely get shots of architecture and things like that! Very few pics to choose from.

Very nice! :D :wave:

speck76

Original Poster
43 entries this week....great pics everyone.

As always, thanks for sharing.

The poll will be posted later this afternoon.

2 new participants attached their photos, instead of linking them. Please correct this (let me know if you have questions) or your picture will not be visable in the polls (it will be a link).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom