Official Photography Contest 5/12/06 - 5/18/06 Fantasyland Contest

nighttimewisher

Magic_Kingdom_4_Small_.JPG

ZapperZ

minnie2000 said:
http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=19910&nocache=1

Can someone tell me how I can insert the photo directly, instead of the link? (I can't right click on the photo and select properties, as I am using an apple mac)

Er... yes you can. Click down on your picture and HOLD until a window pops up. Select something that says copy link location. That is what you would need to insert in between the IMG syntax (quote one of the post with a picture to see the exact syntax).

Zz.

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
nighttimewisher said:
is Cinderella's Castle counted as Fantasyland???
As joeyjoe stated, yes, but just so you all know...I have to agree with what Brad said in last year's contest:

Speck76 said:
yeah....personally, I would rather not see a bunch of pics of the castle.....it has been done before, and we have more contests better suited for castle pics.....but Fantasyland is Fantasyland

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
joeyjoe92979 said:
The reason I chose this picture was on the opening day of Disneyland the castle was acknowledged as "The Fantasyland Castle", this can be heard in the opening day footage of Disneyland.

Unlike the other castles around the world, I don't believe they were ever referred to as "The Fantasyland Castle"
It's fine. I didn't say it was bad to post a pic of the castle...I was just hoping that this thread didn't turn into "Cinderella Castle" contest. Especially since there are other contests for that as well.

(By the way...congrats on winning the Flower and Tree contest! :wave: )

minnie2000

ZapperZ said:
Er... yes you can. Click down on your picture and HOLD until a window pops up. Select something that says copy link location. That is what you would need to insert in between the IMG syntax (quote one of the post with a picture to see the exact syntax).

Zz.

Thanks for the advice, but unfortunately this did not work. No window popped up! Is there any other way of finding 'properties' with a mac?

Don't ask how I managed to get the picture up - I looked at one that I put up using a PC, copied the exact web address, and then changed the title of the photo at the end - but there must be an easier way! :hammer:

donsullivan

Premium Member
minnie2000 said:
Thanks for the advice, but unfortunately this did not work. No window popped up! Is there any other way of finding 'properties' with a mac?

Don't ask how I managed to get the picture up - I looked at one that I put up using a PC, copied the exact web address, and then changed the title of the photo at the end - but there must be an easier way! :hammer:

If you hold down the Control key on your keyboard and then click the mouse you'll get a pop-up menu with the option that you'd get with a right button. When you do that over your picture in the Photo Album select the option labeled 'Copy image address'. You can then go back to the page where you're editing your message and paste it into the message.

It's actually an option that works in a lot lot of places around MacOS.

minnie2000

donsullivan said:
If you hold down the Control key on your keyboard and then click the mouse you'll get a pop-up menu with the option that you'd get with a right button. When you do that over your picture in the Photo Album select the option labeled 'Copy image address'. You can then go back to the page where you're editing your message and paste it into the message.

It's actually an option that works in a lot lot of places around MacOS.

Yes ----- it works!!! Thank you so much, that is a really useful piece of information. I shall now tell DH (who is the computer wizard in our household) how to 'right click' on a mac! :p :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom