Official Photography Contest 5/12/06 - 5/18/06 Fantasyland Contest

egionet

joeyjoe92979 said:
Looks to me like that was a "sneaky, before the park opened" pic.

It was far from sneaky. It was the last morning before small world went down for rehab. We, being the F-land attractions CMs, were all taking pictures - nothing even remotely sneaky about it.

epcotfan

snowwhite.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Wow Tramp. The lighting in your pictures is just amazing. You've probably said before, and I know this doesn't matter, but what camera do you use? How'd you catch the lighting like this one? Tripod? I would love to take some lessons from you!!

Tramp

Disneyfalcon said:
Wow Tramp. The lighting in your pictures is just amazing. You've probably said before, and I know this doesn't matter, but what camera do you use? How'd you catch the lighting like this one? Tripod? I would love to take some lessons from you!!

Thank YOU. I use a Canon S30 which I am in the process of replacing. I don't use a tripod but I do utilize the top of the nearest garbage can to steady the camera for dusk or nighttime photos. I experiment with the settings on the camera when taking photos and sometimes I get lucky. I never pass up the opportunity to take a pretty setting and, if possible, I take a lot of shots until I get it right.

I charge $60 an hour for lessons and if you sign up before the summer, you get a set of ginsu knives and a handy orange peeler. :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Tramp said:
I charge $60 an hour for lessons and if you sign up before the summer, you get a set of ginsu knives and a handy orange peeler.

Ooh! Who can pass that deal up?! (But wait...there's more! :lol: )

mrtoad

Tramp said:
Thank YOU. I use a Canon S30 which I am in the process of replacing. I don't use a tripod but I do utilize the top of the nearest garbage can to steady the camera for dusk or nighttime photos. I experiment with the settings on the camera when taking photos and sometimes I get lucky. I never pass up the opportunity to take a pretty setting and, if possible, I take a lot of shots until I get it right.

I charge $60 an hour for lessons and if you sign up before the summer, you get a set of ginsu knives and a handy orange peeler. :lookaroun

Are you upgrading to the S80 which is the latest in that line or something totally different? I have the Canon A620 but almost went with the S80 instead. The only reason I did not is adding a macro lens is not as easy but it got excellent reviews.

Tramp

mrtoad said:
Are you upgrading to the S80 which is the latest in that line or something totally different? I have the Canon A620 but almost went with the S80 instead. The only reason I did not is adding a macro lens is not as easy but it got excellent reviews.

I seriously considered the A620 but decided to go with the A700. The 6x optical zoom pushed me to the A700. Plus, my eyes aren't what they use to be so the larger LCD suits me a little better. I also like the 2 AA battery requirement rather than 4 although the flash cycle may be a bit sluggish.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom