Official Photography Contest 4.1.05 - 4.7.05: Adventureland

barnum42

imagineer99 said:
Barnum, I always like your photos. Your the master of the candid shot!
Thank you :wave:
JP and the Silver Stars - they always lent a nice atmosphere to Adventureland. I miss them. Steel drums are one of the instruments in the music world that probably loses the most when recorded. They sound so much better when heard live.

Main Street USA

barnum42 said:
Been trying to find something that has not already been posted and came across the following for scanning in one of my older albums:

y81soa.jpg

That's a great shot, Joe! You got in there nice and close, and grabbed a shot of a classic Disney Cast Member having a great time at work. Love it.

tenchu

barnum42 said:
"Oook"! Are you a fan of the Librarian from Terry Prachett's Discworld books? :D

Is that the monkey? :animwink:

Great shots everyone. Good contest so far. (I enjoyed the fight in the middle best. :animwink: )

mrtoad

barnum42 said:
Thank you :wave:
JP and the Silver Stars - they always lent a nice atmosphere to Adventureland. I miss them. Steel drums are one of the instruments in the music world that probably loses the most when recorded. They sound so much better when heard live.

I agree.

Do you know if the same steel drum band played in Adventureland in the 1970s or was it it a different band? As a kid I loved watching them.

Mike

DisJosh

1disneydood said:
Is TSI considered Adventureland?

My son doing what no kid can resist. ;)
http://members..net/sheilapicone1/MVC-001F44.JPG

I'm not a kid and I can't resist it either! :lookaroun

speck76

Original Poster
1disneydood said:
Is TSI considered Adventureland?

My son doing what no kid can resist. ;)
http://members..net/sheilapicone1/MVC-001F44.JPG

TSI is Frontierland.....sorry (but nice picture anyway)

nibblesandbits

imagineer99 said:
Just as a reminder, Speck wants everyone to use the
tags, insetead of attaching the picture.

This aids the voting! :wave:

Sorry...it's my first time!!! :hammer: I can repost it if you want.

speck76

Original Poster
nibblesandbits said:
Sorry...it's my first time!!! :hammer: I can repost it if you want.

Heres the deal....you can leave it as is, but in the voting thread, it will appear as a link, instead of as a picture. As many are lazy, they will not want to click on the link, so you will not get votes.

What you can do is edit the post.

Upload the image into your WDWMagic photo album, or any photo album hosting site you choose.

If you are using IE, right click on the uploaded photo, and hit properties. highlight and copy the web address location, and then paste that location in a post surrounded by

If you are using firefox, just right click and "copy image location"

thanks for joining the photo contests, and have fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom