sillyspook13

Attachments

• p1020024_edited.jpg
    p1020024_edited.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 44

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Main Street USA said:
That's actually a pretty rarely photographed spot on Jungle Cruise. Nice one! ;)

Its one of my fav spots on the Jungle Cruise.... Right before you go into the cave / tunnel... temple... whatever... I love that part... :)

speck76

Original Poster
DMC-12 said:
Its one of my fav spots on the Jungle Cruise.... Right before you go into the cave / tunnel... temple... whatever... I love that part... :)

I rose a few weeks ago, had one of the Hong Kong CM's as a captain...... although he was a bit more difficult to understand, I had never seen a CM put so much energy into the job....

During the tunnel scene he sang IaSW the ENTIRE time.

tigger248

speck76 said:
During the tunnel scene he sang IaSW the ENTIRE time.

I once rode it and the operator sang the song Willie Wonka sings when they go through the tunnel in the movie. (The one where he speeds up as it goes and the hallucinogenic images are on the walls). He was a good operator and that ride was a lot of fun.

speck76

Original Poster
tigger248 said:
I once rode it and the operator sang the song Willie Wonka sings when they go through the tunnel in the movie. (The one where he speeds up as it goes and the hallucinogenic images are on the walls). He was a good operator and that ride was a lot of fun.

I had a CM do that too, which was great.

I also had a girl that did NOTHING the entire time.....yeah...that was lame.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
tigger248 said:

Pure Imagination...lol

LMAO.... too funny... :lol:

rainfully

tigger248 said:

There's no earthly way of knowing
Which direction we are going
There's no knowing where we're rowing
Or which way the river's flowing
Is it raining?
Is it snowing?
Is a hurricane a-blowing?
Not a speck of light is showing
So the danger must be growing
Are the fires of hell a-glowing?
Is the grisly reaper mowing?
Yes, the danger must be growing
'Cause the rowers keep on rowing
And they're certainly not showing
Any signs that they are slowing!

arcsbite

nikimsu2002 said:
My grandparents, aunt, and uncle on Aladdin's Magic Carpet ride on a rainy day in Magic Kingdom. Sorry the quality is not the greatest. Its a scan of a picture I have.

*loves it*

that just conveys "disney" to me :)
It's magic, it's not set to an age range, anyone ca enjoy the magic...even in the rain!
they look like they're having SO much fun!

mrtoad

tigger248 said:

That is excellent, strange but excellent. That is one of the disturbing scenes in a G rated movie, today would never be G with bugs on faces, chicken heads being chopped off. Very strange stuff....

barnum42

Been trying to find something that has not already been posted and came across the following for scanning in one of my older albums:

y81soa.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom