Official Photography Contest 3/28/08 - 4/3/08 Indoor

dolbyman

sparky.jpg

Sparky in Disneyparks History in HongKong/ moving minature animatronic

ejud

Indoor Photo Contest

Please do not include the photo as an attachment to your post. Upload it to the WDWMagic photo album, or your own personal site and link the photo. Using the tags are the preferred method of posting your photo. If you use your own site, you are responsible to ensure the photo is viewable at all times (and not subject to bandwidth limitations). [/U][/B]

[/quote]

Hi!

I have tried several options and cannot get better than a thumbnail in here. Photos are at webshots- any recomendations?

Thanks!

:)

Jud

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Hi!

I have tried several options and cannot get better than a thumbnail in here. Photos are at webshots- any recomendations?

Thanks!

:)

Jud
Alright...I wasn't familar with webshots before I looked into your problem, but I did find out what the deal was...

When you're looking at the page with the image on it...on the right side you'll see a spot where it says "link to this picture"

Underneath that title you will see something that says, 100, 200, 425, etc. Click on the size that you want...(I clicked on 600 and it was the right size) then copy the "post in a forum" address. You should be good. (When you were doing it, you were clicked under the 100 category, which is why it was coming up like a thumbnail) Let me know if you have any other problems! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom