Official Photography Contest 11.4.05 - 11.10.05: Live Animals

speck76

Original Poster
barnum42 said:
Maybe it was your zebra boxers?
possibly.....although I think it was more or less her complete lack of a sense of humor, and hatred of anything "fun"

barnum42

speck76 said:
possibly.....although I think it was more or less her complete lack of a sense of humor, and hatred of anything "fun"
Not exactly character traits that would full appreciate zebra boxers!

speck76

Original Poster
barnum42 said:
Not exactly character traits that would full appreciate zebra boxers!
no....you are exactly correct.........

Come one....who does not like Lime green zebra boxers? :D

Tim G

Live Animal... :eek: :lookaroun :) :D :lol:
MKT.jpg

tigger248

This is from our balcony at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I didn't know we had a savannah view until I arrived and found out that my friend had upgraded the room as a surprise.

The_savannah_view_from_our_balcony_2.JPG

Computer Magic

tigger248 said:
This is from our balcony at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I didn't know we had a savannah view until I arrived and found out that my friend had upgraded the room as a surprise.

The_savannah_view_from_our_balcony_2.JPG
Great picture. I want to go back to AKL. :cry:

tigger248

Computer Magic said:
Great picture. I want to go back to AKL. :cry:

Thanks!

Yeah, I want to go back too. My aunt's going to WDW thursday for what used to be our annual trip. I don't get to go this year. And, of course, she's wasted no time in rubbing it in.

andromedaslove

Here's mine for the week. I had a hard time picking which one I wanted to use for this contest, it was hard to choose between this one and one of an egret at Magic Kingdom, but I like all the colors in this one.

1730276AKParrots.jpg

Boo's Mom

all these pictures of tigers and greenwing macaws and hyacinth macaws makes me want one of each even more :cry:

Great pictures everyone! :wave: I'm going to have a hard time picking :brick:

nikimsu2002

I've got a picture of a duck - appropriate too cuz my nickname in high school was Duck! This little guy stood there by my feet the entire time I was eating along the side of the pool at the Beach Club.

Disney_World_177.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom