Official Photography Contest 11.4.05 - 11.10.05: Live Animals

Laura

Premium Member
GoofBall06 said:
I have a story about this picture. When I was staying at the Polynesian last year, every morning these ducks would go from door to door expecting food. Even though it says not to feed the animals, I couldn't resist not feeding these cute ducks. At the same time every single morning i would sit outside and wait for them. It was one of my favorite things to do on that trip. :D

Don't worry - I'm guilty too. Those same ducks are the ones in my picture above. I got them all to get in the photo by throwing goldfish crackers at them. :lookaroun

Boo's Mom

birds.jpg

had to go with birds :lol:

barnum42

WeluvMickey said:
To get the photo to show in the post you need to use the address of the photo not the page it's on. To do this, right click your photo and select "properties" to find the address of the actual photo itself :wave:

cjb-nc

Green Heron resting on the railing at the Boardwalk one morning.
gheron.jpg

In the uncropped picture (link) you can see he was hoping for someone to ignore the "do not feed the birds" sign on the fish food dispenser.

mrtoad

I didn't have many to choose from. I am in the middle of switching computers and have nothing loaded yet.

So this is it:

15676512-L.jpg

speck76

Original Poster
Tramp said:
What luck!

How did you manage to catch turtles playing leap frog? :lookaroun Or is it leap turtle?
she looks about as "happy" as my ex during said game

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom