Official Photography Contest 11.18.05 - 11.24.05: (Happy Birthday) Mickey Mouse

speck76

Original Poster
PLEASE READ!

Upload photos to your WDWMagic Photo Album, or on your own personal site, and then link the photos using the
option. Do not post your photos as an attachment. If you have questions on how to do this, please PM me.

Mickey Mouse

Subject Rules: 11/18-11/24 Any photo of Mickey Mouse is applicable. Mickey MUST be the subject of the photo (i.e. photos should be "focused" on Mickey) Any "form" of Mickey is ok.

Contest Rules: Contests will run from now until -Thursday, 11/24/05 11:59pm PACIFIC TIME, submissions after this time will not be included in voting.

1 submission per member, per contest. Once you post your picture, you can not replace it. You can not use is entry in future contests, nor could it have been entered in previous contests.

Pictures can be taken with any type of camera (film or digital)

Pictures can not be altered in any way, except to adjust size, crop, or add your own personal watermark. This is a photography contest, not a photo-editing contest.

Pictures must be of acceptable dimensions and file size for this site.

Pictures could have been taken at any time for this contest (if you visited last April, you can use pictures taken on that trip), but they must be taken by the member, and not by a family member or by a cast member.

In the event that nobody participates, voting will not take place (of course), otherwise, voting will occur for this contest beginning Friday 11/25/05 at noon'ish and ending about 5 days later. One vote per member is allowed.

No breaking of park rules or common etiquette to take your pictures. (no accessing restricted areas, no flash photography on attractions which do not allow it....stuff like that)

Have Fun!

Connor002

DDuckFan130 said:
Well I hope this is alright. This is my grandma during our last trip in Memorial Day Weekend at the Emporium.

grandma.JPG

I have that Mickey...

and the graduation one on the shelf on the right

and the Donald...

and that small Mickey laying on top of the Donalds...

and the Mickey one on the very edge, half cut out of the picture, I have one of them too...

:D

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
TiggerBW said:
Pal Mickey is so smart! He made it in the hotseat!!!!

3455586%3B23232%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3243%3E884%3E565%3EWSNRCG%3D323333723768%3Bnu0mrj

How did you get a picture of the chair? On our last trip, our Tigger had various adventures (see avatar for when he was hungry...)so naturally we wanted to show him in the hot seat, but we couldn't find a way to get a picture! They covered it and said it was part of the show and therefore can't be photographed.

TiggerBW

AMH97 said:
How did you get a picture of the chair? On our last trip, our Tigger had various adventures (see avatar for when he was hungry...)so naturally we wanted to show him in the hot seat, but we couldn't find a way to get a picture! They covered it and said it was part of the show and therefore can't be photographed.

Well, I made it into the hotseat. THey let me get a picture in it after the show was over, then I put Pal Mickey in it for a quick picture. :) We took pictures of Pal Mickey all over the park too. Too funny. :wave:
I like your avatar!

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Congrats on making the hot seat! I've been there too and it seems worse every time. My nerves get the best of me.
Tigger had a heck of a vacation. He went to Mickey's not so scary Halloween party, he smelled the roses at the Magic Kingdom, and relaxed in the rocking chair on Tom Sawyer Island. We even caught him with the remote in his hand one night when we came back from dinner. I'm working on his scrabook of his vacation right now. :animwink:

TiggerBW

AMH97 said:
Congrats on making the hot seat! I've been there too and it seems worse every time. My nerves get the best of me.
Tigger had a heck of a vacation. He went to Mickey's not so scary Halloween party, he smelled the roses at the Magic Kingdom, and relaxed in the rocking chair on Tom Sawyer Island. We even caught him with the remote in his hand one night when we came back from dinner. I'm working on his scrabook of his vacation right now. :animwink:

Thanks! Me too. I've been there twice, but I do get nervous!
Tigger had a great vacation! Make it into a trip report!!!! My brother made one for Pal Mickey when we took his picture everywhere. It was funny! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom