Official News on HM Update from Disneyworld.com

Already posted!

Am I the only one that realizes that the staircase model was already posted by Merf in another thread prior?

I didn't know about the gargoyles and bats, any clarification on this?

:)

bgraham34

I am so excited. I am glad i will be there just days after they reopen the ride. The only downer will be longer lines. But I can't wait.

bauton

Do you think the doom buggys will have the stair rail on their right hand side in the picture shown?

They most likely would have to angle the mirrors in some fashion also, because if you have the mirrors at exact right angles with the floor and wall (and you get this with the Kings Island Flight of Fear effect) you would see the doom buggys in the reflection, which may ruin the intended effect.

Also notice in the picture how some of the stairs are upside down, even with the candlelabras (sp?) are upside down!!

culturenthrills

From what I have been told the "positional" audio in the stretch rooms is pretty amazing. Of course how well it works if you have a bunch of people yapping there traps, who knows. Also, there was another element they were looking to add in the area where you go past the coffin with the guy trying to get out that did not make the cut do to the cost.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom